First Day!

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris got out of his bed early in the morning because it was his first day of school. After he took his shower and brushed his teeth he ate bacon and walked out of his house. When he got to school and walked through the gates he saw a group of guys surrounded by girls.

"OPPA MARRY ME" "OPPA GET ME PREGNANT" "OPPA YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL" all the girls screamed.

*Wow I wonder who those cool guys are* Kris thought to himself. But since it was his first day he wanted to go to school on time so he passed by the eleven guys ignoring them. When he walked passed he noticed one of the guys turn to look at him giving him a cool stare.

*OH WOW he's really hot* Kris thought but he was surprised because he never really thought of a guy like that before.

When lunch time came all the tables were full so Kris sat down on the sidewalk and started eating rice balls. A bunch of girls started staring at him whispering stuff when they walked by like "wow that new guy is really cute".

Kris shook his head laughing because he didn't really think he was handsome. Just then a guy walked up and Kris could just see his feet from the ground. When he looked up he saw to his surprise it was the guy from earlier staring down at him with that cool face.

"Hey Kris" the guy said with his hands in his pocket.

"How do you know my name?" he asked.

"Everyone knows your name" he retorted. "You are the new kid after all."

Kris stared at him and he asked "So what's your name?"

"Lay" he said. "So do you want to come eat lunch with me?"

"Well... I guess so" Kris agreed. He got up and followed the guy to a table where the other ten guys from before were sitting. "I didn't know you meant that we'll sit with all your friends too."

"Don't worry" Lay chuckled. "My friends are nice. Let me introduce you. That's Tao Xiumin Kai Sehun Luhan Baekhyun Chanyeol Suho and Chen."

"How do you do" they all said.

"So sit down" Lay told him and pushed him down into a seat. "We want you to join our club."

"Your club? Kris asked looking around. He noticed all the girls in the school were staring at them all now.

"You could say we're the famous guys of the school" Lay told him. "Our club name is EXO."

*Hmm* Kris thought *I don't really want all this attention from the girls but if I join the club I can hang out with Lay more.*

"Okay I'll join the club."

 

 

A/N: THANKS FOR READING! Please subscribe and comment! Hope you enjoyed!!!