Unicorn

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" Lay sang as he skipped down the road happily. "What will we name it?" It was already dark outside as they walked home.

Kris dragged his feet along sighing. "I don't know I need time to digest this."

"Hmmm what will we tell everyone at school?" He stopped to poke Kris in the stomach. "When you start to get fat and all?"

"WHEN I START TO GET FAT?" Kris cried. "You mean what will we tell my PARENTS. I can't just walk up to them and say 'mom dad my boyfriend got me pregnant!'"

"Sorry hyung" Lay sighed wrapping his arm around Kris's waist. "Your right our first priority right now should be making sure the baby is safe and sound! So remember what Dr. Ayu said no smoking no painting no cleaning with dangerous products absolutely no drinking and drugs and no high heels and don't get in hot tubs..."

Kris zoned him out after a minute as his mind swelled up with other thoughts. Suddenly he said "Lay how far along do you think I am?"

"Hmmm" Lay said pensively. "Well we first had three weeks ago and Dr. Ayu said they count women's pregnancy as 2 weeks at the time of conception so I guess you're 5 weeks?"

"So we'll have a baby in 8 months" Kris sighed. *How did my life turn out like this?*

All of a sudden a van came zooming out of nowhere. It was heading straight for Kris. In one split second Kris heard Lay shout "NOOOOOOOOOOO" and felt himself be pushed out of the way, the next thing he knew he was lying on the ground and the van had crashed into something but it wasn't hurt. Standing in front of the van was a beautiful white unicorn with a flowing mane.

*What?* Kris rubbed his eyes in disbelief. The unicorn was standing right where Lay was a second ago. Kris looked around but he didn't see Lay anywhere. There was a really bright flash of light and then Lay ran up from behind the van.

"KRIS" Lay yelled grabbing Kris and pulling him up by his arm. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah" Kris stuttered. "There was just a unicorn there..."

"Come on let's get out of here" Lay said gently pushing Kris to walk.