Speak Now

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"I object to this union!" D.O shouted as he stomped up to the altar.

"What are you doing here?" Kris muttered. "Why?"

"Kris." D.O exhaled. He was obviously out of breath like he had run all the way there from the airport. "I can't let you marry Lay."

"Why not?!" Lay growned.

"I'm in love with Kris." D.O said.

"WHAT?" Kris asked shocked.

"I've always been in love with you." D.O admitted. "The whole entire time. I can't let you marry someone who broke your heart already!"

"D.O." Lay frowned. "We already did our speak now's."

"You... did?" D.O stuttered.

"Yes." Lay sighed sarcastically. "Looks like you're too late. Too bad."

"I'm sorry D.O." Kris sighed shaking his head. "I never felt that way about you. But you're a good person so I know someday you'll find someone special who really does have that one you have..."

D.O teared up and his fat lips started quivering. He burst into tears and ran out of the chapel.

"I wirr dear with him." Dr. Ayu sighed. "You two. Go to enjoy youl honeymoon."

Lay would have picked Kris up and carried him out of the chapel but since they were both 8 months pregnant that wasn't possible. Instead they linked arms and went outside to find a limo waiting for them. Off the end hanged cans and streams of toilet paper. All over the windows were the words "JUST MARRIED" in white paint.

Kris and Lay got into the limo and rode off to their new life together.

 

"It's our one month anniversary!" Kris said happily as soon as he woke up stretching his arms and legs.

"Happy anniversary!" Lay smiled glancing over at Kris. He only took his eyes off the computer game he was playing for a moment.

"Just one week till our due dates." Kris sighed dreamily. "I can't wait to meet the babies. Who do you think will come first?"

Lay shrugged.

"Okay... I'll leave you to your game and make some breakfast." Kris sighed.

He got up from the bed and headed over to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out a packet of bacon. "Yummm." He said to himself as he got out a frying pan. As he turned the stove on he felt a pain in his stomach.

A contraction...?

He decided to finish making bacon before telling Lay about the contractions. After all women who went into labor could have contractions for a loooong time before giving birth.

But as soon as he turned the stove off and slid the bacon onto a plate he felt something wet slide down his legs. He looked down to find himself standing in a puddle of water.

"LAY!" Kris shouted bursting through Lay's room door. "MY WATER BROKE."