Explanations

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris laid in his bed and sobbed. He didn't even really know why he was so sad. After all D.O was just a fling right? He was just rebound. All to get over... Lay.

Kris hugged his pillow while he cried. Lay, Lay, Lay, that was all he could think about. Not that stupid unicorn but the real Lay. Lay who befriended Kris the first day. Lay who fathered his child. Lay who loved Kris for Kris not because he thought he was fat.

*But did Lay really love me...?* Kris wondered. He wondered if he ever really would have an answer. He stared at the ceiling to get the image of Lay riding Dr. Ayu out of his head.

Suddenly he heard something tapping on the window. He stood up and opened the window.

It was Lay.

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked as Lay climbed inside.

"I wanted to see you." Lay said. "I needed to explain..."

"What is there to explain?" Kris said crossing his arms.

Lay sighed. "You know I love you."

Even though hearing that sent shivers down Kris's spine he remained stone faced. "Do I?"

"Just hear me out."

"................Fine." Kris sighed.

"It's like this..." Lay began. "MY HORN WAS GETTING LOOSE."

"........What?"

"As a unicorn I have to mate with another unicorn once a year or else my horn will fall off. If I lose my horn I would lose my unicorn magic and then the baby would be in serious danger." He explained.

"Wow..." Kris sighed. "So it was all a big misunderstanding?"

"Yes." Lay nodded sadly.

"But still you should have told me first."

"I'm sorry Kris... I promise I will never keep something like this from you again." Lay said. Then he looked at Kris's bed and saw it all messing up and covered in smashed cinnamon rolls and icing. "What happened here?"

"Honestly?" Kris sighed... Since they weren't keeping secrets anymore he had to tell him. "I slept with D.O."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Lay exclaimed jumping up. "YOU CHEATED ON ME."

"No! Lay! WHAT." Kris shouted. "We broke up! YOU CHEATED FIRST."

"That's not the same!" Lay croaked. "You cheated EMOTIONALLY."

"I did no such thing!!! It was just rebound! TO DISTRACT ME FROM YOU."

"Whatever Kris." Lay growled as he turned to leave through the window. "Just forget about getting back together." He glared.

Kris slammed the window after Lay left. When he turned around he started throwing his bed sheets everywhere. That's when he noticed something on the floor, a little blue box. He picked it up and opened it revealing a sparkly diamond ring.

Kris gasped. Lay was going to propose?!?!