Threats

Pregnant by a Unicorn

When Kris went to school the next day he found his locker stuffed with notes from girls asking if he was okay. He sighed while he was swarmed by a group of girls holding teddy bears "get well" balloons and bottles of Tums. Then he saw Lay parting the crowd while chuckling coolly. "Kris is feeling fine now" he told the group of girls. He pulled Kris away from the girls.

"There's something I want to talk to you about" Kris told Lay.

"What is it?" Lay asked curious.

"It's about last night." Kris said. "That unicorn I saw..."

As soon as Kris said that Lay turned around and said "I forgot something in my locker. I'll see you at lunch okay."

Kris sighed while Lay walked away. But Lay didn't show up at lunch at all. Kris sat at the usual table with Club EXO and looked around anxious for Lay to arrive.

"Are you looking for Lay?" D.O asked passing around the pasta he always brought to school for them to eat.

"He's not coming to lunch today" Xiumin said.

"Yeah he thaid he wath thick" Sehun nodded. "He went home early."

When school ended Kris skipped the after school fan girl swarming to hurry over to Lay's house. "LAY" he shouted banging on the front door. "DON'T IGNORE ME I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE."

Lay opened the door finally looking guilty.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Kris asked.

"I'm not AVOIDING you hyung..."

Kris ignored him and pushed through the door past him heading straight for his room. "Lay tell me what's going on." He stood in front of Lay's computer.

"Kris... there's nothing to tell you..." Lay sighed.

"Then why did I see a UNICORN yesterday? And why were you avoiding me ever since then?" Kris said.

"There's no reason!"

Kris crossed his arms blocking the computer from Lay. "Tell me right now or I'll take your computer's power cord and leave."

Lay's eyes widened. "Kris... step away from the computer please. Don't make me--"

"Don't make you what?" Kris said through narrowed eyes. "Push me out of the way and risk hurting your precious baby?!"

Kris reached over to unplug the computer but Lay started shouting "NO! NO! FINE KRIS. I'M A UNICORN OKAY?"

***
BY THE WAY