...Baby One More Time

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris woke up the next morning draped in bedsheets. It's a good thing too because that was all he had on. He looked over at Lay who was almost hanging off the bed snoring.

*Wow... What a romantic night...* Kris sighed happily. *And our first time in a long time.*

Kris got up to take a shower and when he came back Lay was already getting dressed in his bathing suit.

"Good morning" Lay said cheerful. "Are you ready to go to the beach?"

 

 

 

 

They frolicked down to the beach hand in hand and ran through the white sand into the water. When they got in the deep water Kris jumped on Lay's shoulders and wrapped his legs around him to dunk him under.

"HEY" Lay shouted knocking Kris off to make him fall in the water.

"Meanie" Kris stuck his tongue out. Lay splashed him getting salt water into his mouth.

"ACK" Kris gagged.

After a while of swimming they were hungry so they decided to go to a beach bar. When they got there they ordered oysters and calamari.

"Delicious~" Lay said slurping up an oyster.

Just then they heard a scream out in the water. They looked up and saw a shark swimming up to a girl and two boys.

"Oh my god" Kris said pointing out there. "There's a shark!"

Suddenly the shark and two boys ripped off their costumes and underneath were... ALIENS? Kris and Lay watched in horror as the aliens ate the girl alive.

"Oh my god..." Kris said. "I'm gonna be sick..." Lay was already gagging up his oyster.

They went back to their hotel room filled with shock and horror and called it a day. They were still jetlagged and tired so they decided to just go to bed even though it was still afternoon.

Kris woke up in the middle of the night and knew right away he was going to throw up. He ran into the bathroom where he saw Lay was already hugging the toilet.

"Move over..." Kris said and hurled up the rest of his oysters and calamari.

"Oh god" Lay said. "Those oysters must have been bad."

"Food poisoning on our vacation" Kris sighed.

Unfortunately over the next few days their health didn't increase, actually it only got worse despite the fact that they tried their best not to eat anything too bad.

"Maybe we should just cut our vacation short." Kris sighed when he finally got fed up with spending the whole time in the hotel room.

"Sorry that I couldn't give you a better vacation hyung." Lay sighed.

When they got home they went straight to Dr. Ayu.

"Dr. Ayu." They explained together "We really need your help. We both got food poisoning on vacation and we don't know what to do."

"Ok ok I wirr lun some tests." Dr. Ayu said.

She went back into her lab and 30 minutes later finally came back grinning ear to ear.

"What is it?" Kris asked wondering why she was smiling so happy.

"Conglaturations!" Dr. Ayu beamed. "You ale plegnant."

"WHAT?" Kris exclaimed with his eyes wider than D.O's usually were.

"Oh my gosh... Kris!" Lay squealed. "We're having a baby!"

"Actuarry..." Dr. Ayu corrected clearing . "You ale having two babies."

"Huh?" Kris asked. "How do you know that? You just did a simple blood test."

"Because..." Dr. Ayu grinned. "You ale BOTH plegnant."