Cinnamon Rolls & Donuts

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"What's going on?" D.O asked meekly.

"Nothing." Kris growled and brushed past him to walk out the door. But D.O followed him out into the street and all the way home.

"What are you doing here?" Kris glared when he was walking into his house and D.O followed him with the cinnamon rolls.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." D.O said.

"I'm fine."

"But you just caught Lay cheating on you..." D.O bit his lip. "I didn't even know you were dating him."

"You weren't supposed to know!" Kris snapped as he went into his room and laid down on his bed crying.

"Sorry Kris..." D.O sighed sitting on the bed next to him. "But you didn't have to keep your relationship a secret from EXO you know. You're not the only one. Luhan and Sehun, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and even..."

"I. Don't. Want. To. Know." Kris snapped. But when he looked over his shoulder and saw D.O sitting there sadly he softened up a bit. "Sorry." He sighed. "I just want to be alone for a while."

"Okay." Kris felt D.O get up from the bed. "I'll leave the cinnamon rolls here in case you get hungry."

"Thanks..." He replied softly. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

Kris cried all night long about Lay. *How could he do this to me?! Especially when I'm pregnant with his child... That stupid unicorn... I'll never forgive him.*

When Kris went to school the next morning his eyes were red and baggy from crying all night. He looked like a zombie. He tried his best to avoid the groups of fangirls but it's no use. They all surrounded him as usual but he really wasn't in the mood so he just ignored all their questions. Just when he was about to leave his locker he saw someone starting to part the crowd of girls... His heart started skipping a beat when he saw the male figure coming through the group of girls anticipating to see his beloved treacherous Lay on the other side.

But it was just a teacher saying "excuse me coming through."

*Why am I so disappointed?* Kris sighed. *I don't WANT to see that stupid unicorn's face anyways.*

He slammed his locker shut and screamed suddenly when a face appeared on the other side. The shock made him fall hard on his .

"Sorry! Did I scare you?" D.O sighed and leaned over to help Kris up. Kris groaned and grabbed his stomach as he was pulled up.

"It's okay" Kris sighed. D.O handed him a box of something. "What's this?"

"I made you donuts." D.O smiled tentavitevely.

"Really? Thanks" Kris said while taking the box. "What kind?"

"Glazed." D.O said. Kris shuddered. Lay's name was in that "glazed" word.

"Anyways I'll see you at lunch" D.O smiled and waved as he walked away.

Kris sat down on a bench outside and opened the box of donuts. His stomach growled. He grabbed a donut and suddenly he felt the baby kick him gently. "Does baby want a donut?" he whispered smiling. He stared at the donut for a moment... and all he could see was the stupid unicorn's face on it. Why did D.O have to say "glazed"?! He puffed his lips out to pout and stuffed the donut in his mouth anyways. And then he was mad enough that he ate another. Anything to get back at that stupid unicorn.