Yes or No

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"Oh my gosh." Kris gasped cupping his hand over his mouth. "YES. YES. I WILL MARRY YOU." He squealed.

On cue D.O stopped playing the piano and grabbed a basket of red rose petals. He threw them over Lay and Kris as they kissed.

"Congratulations!" D.O grinned.

"Thank you." Kris beamed.

Kris wanted to skip all the way home but he was too full from all the food. Instead he just went on and on feeling unusually talkative. "When should we have the wedding?" He asked. "Before or after the babies?"

"Well it would probably be more advantageous to get married first right?" Lay said. "What kind of wedding do you wanna have?"

"Hmm..." Kris thought. "Well I'll be fine with anything as long as it's with you."

"Anything?" Lay asked.

"Yeah." Kris nodded. "Since we're going to have to pay for two babies we should just skimp on the wedding. Hey why don't we do it in Vegas?"

"Vegas?" Lay asked with his eyes wide. "Are you sure? Dr. Ayu offered to help pay you know--"

"It's fine." Kris said cheerfully. "I've secretly always wanted to get married there for the thrill of doing something reckless and irresponsible. Of course it won't be like that with you since we planned it ahead of time."

Lay grinned. "Okay. Vegas it is!"

The next month passed by really quickly with school back in session. They were both four months along when Kris found Lay standing outside his house one morning lookng really excited.

"What's up?" Kris asked wondering why he was so happy.

"Do I look any different?" Lay beamed.

"Hmm..." Kris asked looking him over. "What am I looking for?"

"LOOK!" Lay said pulling his shirt tight to reveal a slightly protruding belly.

"You popped." Kris grinned. Lay nodded. "Congrats. You've been waiting a long time for it."

"Thanks hyung." Lay smiled. "Hey our next ultrasound is really soon. Are you sure you don't wanna know the es? It would help with naming the babies ahead of time."

"Well maybe." Kris grinned. "I guess you have a point. I'll think about it."