Detention & Vacation

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"You three are lucky this week is just finals" the principal growled leaning over his desk. "Otherwise I would have to suspend all of you!"

He left Kris and Lay in the room for detention while carting D.O off to the nurse.

"I'm sorry Lay..." Kris sighed. Lay crossed his arms and ignored him.

"PLEASE LAY." Kris begged. "I'm sorry...."

Lay cracked up. "It's so hard to ignore you when you're pleading to me covered in spagetie. Fine. I forgive you."

Kris smiled. "Thanks."

"You know Kris... Now everyone at school is going to know about you and me and you and D.O." Lay said seriously.

"Oh... right..." Kris bit his lip.

"Well don't worry too much about it?" Lay said "We'll be out of here in no time."

Finals week flew by and the next thing they knew it was summer vacation. Lay planned a two week getaway to Hawaii.

"CHILLIN IN THE SAND, FLOATIN IN THE SEA" Lay cooed as they boarded the airplane. "This sounds like my kind of vacation!"

Kris smiled. He didn't really care where they went as long as they were together. He was just disappointed Lay brought his laptop to play that stupid game.

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts. We are going to take off now." The pilot said through the intercom.

"Omona..." Kris sighed. He grabbed the armrests really tight.

"What's wrong?" Lay said. "Are you afraid of flying?"

Kris nodded feebly and Lay grinned grabbing his hand to hold.

"It'll be okay!" Lay grinned. "Remember I can heal you if anything bad happens."

"Somehow I don't think you could save me from a plane crash but thanks." Kris said. He felt better anyways knowing that Lay wanted to comfort him.

When they were finally in the air Kris was still sweating from the takeoff. He unbuckled his seatbelt and headed to the bathroom to splash his face with water. But when he got in the bathroom he turned around and saw Lay behind him.

"WHOA." Kris said. "Lay what are you doing?"

"I thought you wanted to join the mile high club." Lay grinned.

"Lay" Kris said pointing at his pale complexion "Do I look like I'm in the mood right now?"

"Oh..." Lay said grinning bashfully. "Sorry hyung."

When they got off the plane they got a taxi to the hotel. It was a beautiful beach side resort.

"Wow Lay this must have cost a fortune." Kris said looking around in wonder.

"Don't worry about it hyung" Lay grinned. "Dr. Ayu helped me out. She's really rich you know!"

They went into their super fancy room that had a view of the ocean outside. "WOW." Kris oozed. "This is so amazing Lay. And so romantic."

"Yeah isn't it?" Lay grinned wrapping his arms around his man. Kris turned his head to kiss him slowly growing more passionate.

Lay pulled away to stare in his eyes. "I love you hyung."

"I love you too."