Propositions

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris got up and left the table to search for D.O. After wandering around for a while he found him sitting in grass in the field.

"D.O" Kris called out as he approached.

D.O turned to see who was calling him. When he saw Kris he rolled his eyes even though his eyes were barely visible under his long black bangs that now hung in his face.

"D.O can we talk?" Kris asked sitting in the grass beside him.

"Gooo away." D.O drawled wrapping his arms around his legs mopily.

"Please D.O..." Kris sighed. "I want to apologize."

"And why would yewww apologize to me?"

"Because I attacked you... And broke your nose... And told everyone at school that you had a weird ."

"Exactly." D.O hissed acidicly. "No one at this school will ever think I'm cool again. ALL. THANKS. TO. YOU."

"Why do you think that?" Kris asked. "You left EXO. They didn't kick you out."

D.O stared at him for a moment but didn't really say anything.

"Will you come back to EXO please?" Kris begged. "Can't we just put all of this drama behind us and be friends?" He held out his hand.

D.O stared at him begin before finally smiling. "Okay I guess so." He grabbed Kris's hand and they stood up walking hand in hand back to the lunch table.

When they got to the table everyone in EXO cheered. "WELCOME BACK D.O!"

After school Kris and Lay took D.O to a hair salon to get his hair cut back to a normal length. As the barber cut his hair they told him about how Kris was pregnant again and Lay was pregnant too.

"Wow!" D.O said with his eyes REALLY wide. "Have you guys found out the babies' es yet?"

Lay and Kris shook their heads.

"You should wait until the babies are born to find out!" D.O suggested. "That way it'll be a surprise."

"I didn't think about that before" Kris said.

"We should do it!" Lay agreed.

Finally D.O was done getting his new do.

"Whoa." Kris said.

"You look hotter than ever!" Lay said. "The girls are gonna be allllll over you from now on."

"Thanks" D.O grinned bashfully. "How can I repay you guys? Why don't you come over to my place for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Sure." Kris and Lay agreed in unison. They were happy to all be friends again.