Propositions

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris went to school the next day cheerful. When he got through the school gates he was immediately surrounded by fangirls but unlike usually he didn't find it a nuisance or a hastle so he just pushed through them to head to his locker. As he approached he saw D.O and Lay talking about something by his locker. When they saw him D.O waved and walked away.

"Dinner at D.O's house tonight." Lay said cheerfully. "But do you wanna swing by my house first for an appetizer?" He winked.

"Sure." Kris grinned.

When they got to Lay's house after school they went straight to Lay's room and Lay as usual sat right at his computer and started playing a game. Kris was used to this so he just laid down on the bed and lifted up his shirt to trace his fingers along his belly. He started to hum a song to his baby. Before he knew it he had fallen asleep. He woke up when Lay started shaking his shoulder.

"It's almost time to go to D.O's house." Lay said gently.

"Sorry... I fell asleep..." Kris said groggily. "Let's go."

"Before we do I wanna show you something." Lay said grinning.

"What is it?" Kris asked curious.

"You'll see." Lay grabbed his hand to pull it up and then put both his hands over Kris's eyes to blindfold him. He led him down the hall to another room.

"TADA!" Lay said uncovering his eyes finally. Kris gasped looking around to see a room filled with two cribs two rocking chairs and more.

"Oh my gosh..." Kris said shocked.

"Do you like it?" Lay grinned.

"Of course I like it." Kris turned to Lay tearing up.

"Hey... Don't cry hyung." Lay said softly. "If you don't like it I can take it back..."

"Don't take it back. It's perfect." Kris said.

They finally left to go to D.O's house. When they got there they found the house was filled of the scent of food. D.O's table was already set with all kinds of food too.

"Bon appetit!" D.O grinned.

Kris grabbed a bunch of bread since that was all that he was craving with this child. Lay chugged several glasses of Coke. After they were finally done eating D.O brought out a tray full of cupcakes and handed Kris and Lay one each. Instead of taking his own though he went over to his organ and sat down to play some music. Kris enjoyed the music while he nibbled on his cupcake.

"This is great." Kris said while Lay was chewing his own cupcake and for some reason staring at Kris in anticipation. Kris stared back and took another bite of his cupcake but his teeth hit something hard. He looked to see a ring sticking out of the cupcake.

Kris gasped.

It was THE ring.

He looked up to Lay. "Lay... This is the ring... I thought it was lost forver..."

Lay shook his head smiling. "I found it."

"Wow..." Kris breathed. "But does this mean..."

The music got more and more dramatic in the background as Lay got out of his seat and got down on one knee in front of Kris taking his hands.

"Kris I know we're still young..." He began. "But we've been through so much together and we've already made it so far. I know we can make it through anything that comes our way as long as we're together and I can't wait to meet both of our beautiful children together... So will you please marry me?"