Wedding Day

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"We picked out a date for the wedding." Lay told Dr. Ayu cheerfully while she spread gooey stuff all over his now huge belly. Time was really flying by.

"When is it?" she asked and started rubbing him down with a microphone.

"In one month." Lay said.

"When you ale armost 8 months then." Dr. Ayu said.

Lay nodded. "It's the last time we can fly since most airlines won't let us fly within a month of our due date."

"That is tlue." Dr. Ayu nodded. "So did you ebel decide if you want to know the of the babies befolehand?"

"We decided not to." Lay sighed. "I couldn't talk Kris into it. Anyways will you be able to come to the wedding?"

"Of coulse!" Dr. Ayu beamed. "I wirr arways rike to come to youl wedding."

"Yay!" Lay cheered. "We need you for our witness anyways because we're not inviting anyone else."

"No one erse?!" Dr. Ayu said shocked.

"Well... We were going to invite D.O but he's already made plans." Lay sighed.

"Werr I wirr definitery be thele." Dr. Ayu nodded. "Now Klis it's youl tuln fol youl urtlasound."

The next month literally flew by. The next thing they knew they were on the plane on the way to Las Vegas.

"We're getting married!" Lay repeated over and over cheerfully to Dr. Ayu.

Meanwhile Kris sat in his seat rubbing his back. "My back hurts..." He groaned. The weight from the baby was putting a lot of pressure on him. He also wondered how it looked to the other passengers that two guys were sitting there with such huge stomachs.

"Awwww~" Lay pouted leaning over to rub Kris's tummy. "Baby you shouldn't hurt your mama like that."

The plane landed soon and they got off and went to grab their luggage. Once they had the last of their bags they all sauntered off to Dr. Ayu's hotel room to check her in for the night. Since they were just going to get married here and not really waste anymore time away from home they were only staying one night. Kris and Lay weren't going to check in until after the wedding for their one night honeymoon.

They went straight to a Vegas wedding chapel after that. Kris got dressed up in his wedding "dress"

And Lay got dressed up in his tuxedo:

The chapel was decorated like a secret garden to honor Lay's unicorn life:

"I wirr wark you down the aisre." Dr. Ayu told Kris. She linked arms with Kris and began leading him down the aisle while the wedding march played. Lay was standing at the end wearing his smashing tuxedo. Kris could feel himself tearing up as he approached his groom. When they got to the end Dr. Ayu let go and Lay took his hands. Kris could see Lay was crying too.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to take part in the most time-honored celebration of uniting a man and man in marriage...." The priest began but Kris got lost in Lay's eyes.

"Kris" he suddenly noticed the priest said. "Do you take this man to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish until death do you part?"

Kris turned to look back into Lay's eyes and smiled. "I do."

"Lay," the priest turned to Lay. "Do you take this man to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish until death do you part?"

Lay never took his eyes off Kris. "Of course I do." He smiled.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest said. Lay swooped in grabbing Kris's face and locked his lips with his.

"GET A LOOM" Dr. Ayu jeered while Lay and Kris practically made out.

Finally they pulled away staring into each other's eyes. Finally married.

All of a sudden the chapel door burst open  and someone came bursting in shouting. "I OBJECT. I OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING."

Kris and Lay gasped looking up to see who it was...

It was... D.O?!