Rainbow

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"NOOOOOOOO!" Lay screamed as he transformed back into a human and ran up to Kris who was laying in the flowers motionless.

"Lay..." Kris mumbled when Lay flipped him over and saw a small trail of blood dripping from his mouth. "The baby..." He put his hand on his stomach.

"I'll heal you." Lay said quickly and put his hand on Kris's stomach. A flash of rainbow light shot out from his hand and went into Kris's stomach. "Do you feel better?"

Kris nodded. "But I'm never riding you again!"

"Sorry hyung." Lay rubbed his neck embarrassed.

When they went to school the next day it was obvious that Kris's belly was too big to be hidden behind even his baggy school uniform now. When he walked through school that morning all the girls kept staring at him and whispering things. "I heard he's a addict with a feeding ." "I heard he got fat because D.O fed him too much."

Kris sighed because he still had no idea what he would tell his schoolmates or even EXO. Just then Lay walked up to say good morning to him. The two got swarmed by girls as always.

"KRIS OPPA WHAT HAPPENED?" "KRIS OPPA WHY ARE YOU GAINING WEIGHT?"

"The truth is." Lay sighed. "Kris is gaining weight because he drinks too much beer."

Kris gawked at Lay but Lay nudged him in the side to play along so he added. "Yes. It's true. I am an alcoholic."

"KYAAAAAAAA" the girls all swooned. "KRIS OPPA COME DRINK WITH US." "KRIS OPPA COME TO OUR PARTIES."

Lay shook his head and chuckled. "Now ladies you shouldn't be encouraging the alcoholic."

The girls all started yelling instead "KRIS OPPA COME TO REHAB WITH US."

"Let's get out of here." Lay breathed into Kris's ear making all the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.