First Symptoms

Pregnant by a Unicorn

This chapter is dedicated to SammyGPE and blingblingsxd

OMG sorry this chapter was kind of gross...

 

 

Lay slipped his fingers into Kris's hand underneath the table. When he did so Kris spat out his drink causing Lay to chuckle.

"Layyy" Kris whispered into Lay's ear "Someone might see you holding my hand."

"It's okay" Lay grinned "They can't see under the table."

Kris let Lay hold his hand until his palm started to get sweaty and then pulled away to wipe his hand on his jeans.

They had been dating in secret for a few weeks now. To Kris's surprise the "incident" with Lay didn't turn out to be a one night stand. Lay seemed to be genuinely interested in him; like he said "you're the one".

Lay lifted up a spoonful of spagetie to spoonfeed it to Kris. The fangirls just thought it was fanservice and cheered as always but to Kris is was a cute and intimate gesture.

As soon as the food entered Kris's mouth though an overwhelming nauseous sensation overwhelmed him. He cupped his hand over his mouth quickly in an attempt not to barf but he couldn't fight it and ended up throwing up that morning's bacon all over the table, it splashed on his and Lay's chests.

Kris flew off of his seat still cupping his hand that was covered in bacon barf. Lay gave him a worried look and followed him to the bathroom while all the girls whispered things like "Wow is Kris oppa okay?" "Kyaa so cute how Lay is helping him to the restroom~"

When they got to the bathroom Kris let out the rest of the contents of his stomach into the toilet while Lay patted him on the back. "Are you okay hyung?"

"I'm okay" Kris said as he began to wash his mouth out with water.

Lay took off his top shirt since there was a little bit of Kris's throw up on it and underneath was his undershirt. He turned Kris by the shoulders to face him and smiled lovingly as he pulled Kris's outershirt off too. Kris stared at the ground feeling kind of embarrassed that he lost his breakfast in front of everyone especially Lay. Lay put his finger under Kris's chin and lifted it up leaning in to peck him on the lips. "Don't be embarrassed hyung you're only human"

"I know but I don't know what came over me all of a sudden" Kris sighed "I felt fine and then as soon as I tasted the spagetie" He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair.

"Hmm well have you felt sick at all lately?" Lay asked leaning against the bathroom wall and putting his finger to his head pensively.

"Maybe a little bit" Kris said thinking back to the past few days.

"Maybe you should talk to the school nurse?" Lay suggested.

"No I'll be fine" Kris rejected the offer and wiped his mouth to make sure it was clean "Maybe if it persists."

"Okay hyung; let's get back to lunch. No more spagetie."