Destiny

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris suddenly opened his eyes finding himself laying in a bed in a room he didn't know. The last thing he remembered was being at Lay's house; flying through the air; and then as the rain pitterpattered down on him seeing Lay's figure run outside and talking to... someone covered in black clothes... Maybe the person who hit Kris...

He sat up and grabbed his tummy wincing in pain. When he did he noticed Dr. Ayu was sitting in the room with him.

"Oh thank goodness you ale arlight Klis" Dr. Ayu sighed.

"What happened?" Kris asked.

"Klis you got in accident" Dr. Ayu sighed.

"I realize that." Kris sighed. "What about the baby? Is she... is she okay?"

Dr. Ayu inhaled sharply and then closed her eyes with tears dripping down her face.

"Klis... I'm solly..." She teared.

"No..." Kris muttered in disbelief. "Please..." He pleaded even though it wouldn't change anything.

"I'm so solly." She comforted putting her hand on his shoulder.

Kris sobbed uncontrollably into her chest. When he finally stopped convolting enough he asked "What about Lay? Where is he?"

"Ray is hele" Dr. Ayu told him. "Do you want to tark to him?"

"Yes... of course." Kris told her.

"Ok I go get him" she said and left the room.

A minute later Lay's head peaked through the door. "Kris..." He said sadly.

"Lay" Kris choked.

"KRIS." Lay cried running up to him and wrapping his arms around him. "I'm so sorry Kris... I'm so sorry... If only I came to the door..."

"It's not your fault" Kris cried into his shoulder. "You did what you could... and saved me..."

"Not just that Kris." Lay said pulling away to stare him in the eyes. "I'm sorry for how I acted and accused you of loving someone else and... when I saw you landing on the ground there I just realized... that we're meant to be together and there's no other way it can be."

"That's what I wanted to tell you." Kris told him. "I realized the same thing. It's destiny right?"

"Destiny." Lay smiled. He cupped his hands around kris's face and leaned into kiss him for the first time in forever.