8; "Oppa, I'll protect you! "

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

*Bastard, I was fine until he came back.* I was sitting on my bed, recalling the scene that just happened. I let out a long and heavy sigh and decided that it would be best if I went to bed now.

 

"Da chiugo pump up the volume! (up up). Deudgi sirheo pump up the volume! (up up). Galsurog deo byeonhaejil geoya ah doghage."

*I barely had any sleep!* The sunlight was blinding my eyes, Annoyed, I slammed my fist on the alarm clock, stopping it's never-ending ringing. *Screw school.* I lazily went into my bathroom to wash up and change. I looked into the mirror and frowned. *I look horrible!* My eyebags were extremely noticeable, My eyes were puffy from crying too much. I looked like a zombie.

After eating breakfast, I rode my bicycle to school. Reaching the school, I went straight to my classroom, Not wanting anyone to see the horrible state I am in. *What a horrible start to the day.* Tired, I rested my head on the table. 

"Hey baby~" I acted like i was asleep, squeezing my eyes together. *! I cannot let Kai see this horrible sight of me.* I didn't know why but I suddenly felt self-conscious. *He would tease me all day long!* I pouted.

"Su Min ah? Class is starting!" He shook me. *AISH, I can't hide forever...* I hesitantly look up. His face turned from one of concern to one of shock. 

"Before you say anything, I know I look horrible and ugly, Please walk away now." I spoke, before he could open his mouth. He continued looking at me and pouted. "Where's my 'oppa' ?" I rolled my eyes. "Go to your seat OPPA, class is starting." I emphasized the word oppa. He immediately broke into a smile and ruffled my hair, "Yah~ That's my girl." I shook his hand off, "What girl?" I frowned. He smirked and walked to his seat, not saying anything else. 

Half way through the lesson and I was already close to falling asleep, Until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. *Who would text me at this time?* Taking a peek at the teacher, I sneakily took out my phone. 

'Baby~ It's not healthy to sleep in class. >.< And you are still very pretty ^^~ buing buing~     -Your Kai.'

I read the message and unconsciously had a small smile hung on my face. *He thinks i'm pretty even in this horrible state. Pabo.* I was re-reading the message and imagining Kai saying it in real life, when my phone vibrated once again. I opened the new text message.

'Yah~ Are you that happy? ;) Why didn't you tell me you like me? Baby~ I like you too~        -Your Kai.'

I blushed a deep shade of red. * SU MIN. You are so dumb, he's in the same class as you! PABO! AISHH. Now he thinks I like him. Jerk.* I hesitantly turned my head to the other side of the class, only to find his eyes staring straight at mine. I was paranoid, I didn't know what to do. *He caught me smiling at his stupid message. There's no way out.* I continued looking at him and he smirked. *What the hell.* I quickly turned away, typing away furiously on my phone.

'Yah pabo, Why aren't you listening in class? Jerk, I wasn't smiling at your message. It was a joke my friend sent me. Idiot, I so do not like you.       -Su Min.' *This should cover it.* I pressed 'send' and looked over to Kai. 

 

Kai's POV

'Yah pabo, Why aren't you listening in class? Jerk, I wasn't smiling at your message. It was a joke my friend sent me. Idiot, I so do not like you.       -Su Min.' I smirked, *Yeah, Let's see how long you can deny it~* I sent her a message and she was obviously smiling at it, *Does she really expect me to believe this?* I looked at her, who was staring curiously at me. I nodded my head, and begun typing. *Yeah, I'll play along with her.*

'Ouh. ): Baby, you broke my heart! How could you just say that TT TT. Jinjja. Mind sharing the joke?' I was satisfied with my reply and sent it. *Pabo.* 

I sat back with my arms on my lap, thinking about this morning. When she looked at me, I got the shock of my life. She looked like she haven't slept in days! But She still looked pretty to me. *She's always pretty to me..* 

A moment later, My phone vibrated. I flipped it open.

'Ohh the joke? I deleted it. Mian. Arraso, Now stop replying. Stop disturbing me.' I mentally rolled like a buffalo. *Yeah right.* I turned my head and saw her head buried in her arms on the table. *I wonder what happened? I don't think she wants to talk about it.* After several minutes of thinking how I could help brighten her mood, I finally thought of a fabulous idea. *Assa! I'll make sure she has fun.* 

 

Your POV

After that last message, Kai didn't talk to me the whole day. A part of me felt sad about it. *Pabo what the hell is wrong with you? Aish! Michi get da.* School passed in a blink, probably because I was sleeping in most of my lessons. The teachers saw the state I was in and didn't punish me for it.

*Ding dong. Ding dong.* 

*Oh school is over! Assa! I can go home and sle-* "BABY~" I snapped my head in the direction of that voice, finding Sehun and Kai looking at me. "Su Min ah~ My pretty Su Min~ Let's go out today!" Sehun cooed. I sighed, "Guys i'm really tired..." I pouted. "AIGOO Kyeopta!" Sehun pinched my cheeks. I giggled. I've been so weird ever since my encounter with Exo. Even without me noticing, *I'm becoming the old Su Min..* 

After minutes of pouting and begging, I finally agreed to go out with the boys. 

I've been sitting on Kai's bike for half an hour now, Sehun was riding his own, And they still refused to tell me where they are taking me. Annoyed, I shouted at Kai, Trying to overvoice the sound of the engine. "YAH BYUNTAE AHJUSSHI, Are you kidnapping me?!" I heard him laugh, which sent shivers down my spine. "Yes I am, baby." 

After 10 more minutes, We finally reached our destination. My eyes opened in awe and all my tiredness went down the drain. *LOTTE WORLD!* 

"SU MIN! Like the surprise we prepared?" Sehun came beside me, after seeing my doe-eyed expression. *DUHHHHH!* "YESSSS! It's been years since I last went here. I did not make the wrong choice following you guys here." I sheepishly smiled and rubbed my neck. 

Sehun looked at me and giggled, "You are so cute~!" I laughed. "Aniyo." With that, I walked to the ticket counter to find Kai and give him the money for mine. I found him, in the long queue, and stood next to him. I reached for my wallet, only to have him snatch it away from me. "My treat, no need." *What the heck?* I frowned. "Aniyo! You don't have a reason to treat me! You already paid for the ramen the other time." 

"I do have a reason." I was confused. *Huh?* "What reason?" 

He smirked, "You called me oppa, this is your reward." *Bwo?!* "What the heck? That's ridiculous!" Suddenly, He leaned closer to my face. I leaned back. "Just let me pay for it. Or else...." His voice trailed off as he continued leaning forward. I used my hand to push his chest. "A-arraso! Do what you want!" Hoping he didn't see my flushed face, I walked back to Sehun after snatching my wallet back from him.

"Su Min," He frowned, And looked as though he was about to cry. "Waeyo Sehun?" He faked a sniff, "SM WANTS TO SEE ME!! I CAN'T GO IN WITH YOU TWO! MIANHAEYO! AISH, I was looking forward to this!" And he hugged me. 

"Aigoo." I cooed, hugging him back, "Gwaenchanayo, We'll go some other time arraso?" He pulled back and sniffed, "Really? Promise?" My body froze at the word 'promise', But i shook it off and smiled, "Promise." I was a litte disappointed that we won't be going to lotte world anymore, But Kai suddenly appeared with two tickets. 

"Yah Su Min, I heard you guys. Now its just you and me." He wriggled his eyebrows. "HYUNG!!! Take care of Su Min arraso?! I'll be going now! Annyeong Su Min!" Kai frowned. "Yah Oh Sehun, Did you just threaten your hyung?" Sehun gave a nervous laugh, "Aniyo!" And he dashed off. 

*Great, I'm alone with the byuntae ahjusshi.* I sighed, with caught Kai's attention. "Yah, Don't like my company?" He pouted. I mentally rolled my eyes. *What a baby.*

I shook my head, "Aniyo, It would be more fun with sehun though." His eyes widened, "YAH! I'll make it the best day of your life!" He frowned, grabbed my hand, And ran for the entrance. *Does he have to hold my hand again?* Knowing it's impossible to escape his grip, I just let things be. 

"WAH! LET'S GO ON THAT ONE!" Was the first thing I said when I saw the massive roller coaster. "Uhh.. Su Min I-" I excitedly pulled Kai over to the queue, not listening to anything he's saying. *He's awfully quiet.* I turned and looked at him, Whose face was as pale as a ghost.

 

Kai's POV

*Kai, PABO! I shouldn't have brought her here. I dread fast things.* I looked at the heart-stopping ride and my face turned pale. Su Min turned and looked at me, I smiled nervously, "It's going to be so f-fun huh?" *Yah, Don't show her your weakness!* "HELL YEAH. I love roller coasters." And she smiled brightly. "H-haha M-me too." 

"Next two." I heard the person in charge say. I froze. *Aww Kai you're a man right?* I walked at a painfully slow speed, With Su Min pulling me along with her. 

 

Your POV

"Next two." *YAHHH FINALLY!* I dragged Kai, Who was awfully heavy, To the seats. We sat at the front row, And buckled our seatbelts. I was smiling like a kid, "Yah Daebak right?" I looked at Kai, Who was sweating and shivering. *Uh-oh... I was the only excited one.* His knuckles were white because of gripping the hand bar too hard.

I remembered what my father did when I was afraid of roller coasters and smiled. Slowly, I reached over to Kai's hand and held it. *He's really scared, His palms are sweating.* I mentally slapped myself for being such an insensitive . 

"Mianhae oppa, you should've told me you were scared." He turned to me with wide eyes, "I-I didn't want to ruin this for you..." He smiled. I melted a little inside, *Pabo, You were so scared yet you still agreed to ride this with me?* I softened and smiled, "Oppa, I'll protect you!" And winked. 

 

Kai's POV

"Oppa, I'll protect you!" She winked, grabbing my hand tightly. *Okay Kai, this isn't that bad afterall.* My heartbeat was increasing by the second. Not because I was scared, But because Su Min was holding my hand. Strangely enough, I forgot about my phobia of speed. Until the ride started, That is.

"Hello! Welcome to the heart-stopper. Be prepared to experience a thrilling ride, Have fun!" With that, We zoomed off. 

 

Your POV

The ride started, I was still holding Kai's hand. *Yah, This ride is daebak!* I smiled, closed my eyes, and felt the wind hit my face. I glanced over to Kai who was doing the same thing. *I knew this method works, Thanks Appa!* 

After a few minutes, The ride came to an end. I smiled and opened my eyes, "Not that scary anymore was it?" I looked at Kai. "Yeah," He leaned closer, "Thanks to you baby." he whispered. 

I froze. We froze. We were staring at each other, still sitting in the roller coaster. Neither one of us wanted moved. *What's wrong Su Min? Why is your heart pounding so fast?!* 

"Hey Love birds! Time to get off the ride~ Aigoo! What a cute couple." I snapped out of my daze. "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" I shouted, embarrassed. "Oh! Mianhae, You guys have great chemistry so I thought.." The In-charge commented. Flushed, I quickly jerked my hand away from Kai, who was smirking, and got off the ride.

*What the hell Su Min?! What's wrong with your heart?!* I put a hand over my chest and felt the accelerating heartbeat. *Aish! Calm the down!* It was so loud, I wondered if Kai heard it.

Out of nowhere, Someone grabbed my hand. "Let's go~" *Jinjja, This will be a long day.* Unconsciously, I smiled to myself, looking at Kai's backview.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG! Keke. :D How was it? Omg >< Comment and subscribe! Thanks so much :D Keke, There will be soooo much more SuKai moments next chapter, look forward to it! ^^ I'll update tmr :D Thanks so much for reading (:

Kai ♥s all the readers! Keke~