14; "I'm Minah. Bang Minah."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

We were still eating our dinner when the restaurant door abruptly swung open. All heads snapped in the direction of the door, A girl, with brown bangs and pink pumps walked in. I didn't know why, But she had a bad aura around her. *Something's wrong.*

As if on cue, I felt something hard hit my sneakers, I looked down to find a fork lying on the floor, I looked up to see Kai frozen in his position, He looked frightened, angry, and hurt. *Who is this girl.* I turned to the rest of the members who stared at Kai in concern. My eyebrows cringed. 

Noticing the table of boys staring at her, She walked over briskly. "Omo! Exo Oppas! Long time no see, I missed all of you!" *Bwo? Oppa?* 

"Why. are. you. here." Kai spat, emphasizing every word that escaped his lips. "Oppa~!" She skipped over to Kai's side and kissed his cheek, My eyes widened, "Oppa did you miss me? Omo, you're still so handsome!" I saw Kai stiffen, "What do you want?" 

Within seconds, She turned all her attention to me, "Oh? Who are you? Kai's new toy?" She smirked. *What?* "Excuse me?" She laughed, "Oh! Kai, You picked a deaf one this time?" She fanned herself. *What. the. .* "What did you say?" I gritted my teeth, "I'm so sorry you're deaf, dear." She snickered. "Minah y-" I cut Kai off.

"Look ," She stopped and stared at me, taken aback. I heard Exo gasp. I smirked, "I'm not ing deaf, So what the do you want?" *So sorry, nobody insults me and ing gets away with it.* 

"Oh? Tough aren't you?" She smirked. "So What if I ing am one?" Suddenly, She faked a cry, "Oppa! She's shouting at me!" I laughed loudly, "Aww, Pussycat's crying? Please, How old are you again? 5? Deal with this yourself, Not by asking Kai to beat me up, understand? You started this fight, You end it." 

She was fuming, "W-Who are you?!" I smiled, "Oh, Someone's nervous? The name's Su Min. What the are you?" She smirked, "I'm Minah. Bang Minah." 

"Minah? Why the are you here?" She stayed slient, just glaring at me. "Hello?" I snapped my fingers, "Whose the deaf one now? Do you not understand such a simple question? Or do you need me to phrase it in simple kindergarten english?"

She smirked, "I'm here to find my boyfriend." *Bwo? Boyfriend?* "Oh? And which unlucky bastard is that?" I spat. She pointed to Kai, "My Kai oppa~" I froze. *W-what?* 

"Minah enough. You. Me. Outside. Now." Kai pulled her wrist. Halfway to the entrance, Minah turned behind and smirked at me, mouthing 'I'll get you.' And replaced it with a sweet smile.

 

I smirked, *Unbelievable, How many faces does this have?* Within seconds, she was gone. I turned back to the Exo members, Who were staring at me. *Oh.. I'm going to get reprimanded for being a .* I was ready to be scolded when,

"HAHAHAHAAHA DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE?!" Chanyeol exploded. *What?!* "PRICELESS!" He couldn't stop laughing. "Eh?!" I rubbed my neck, "You guys are not going to reprimand me for being such a ?" 

"Reprimand you?!" Kris shouted, "WE'RE GOING TO LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! All of us hates her, to the core!" My eyes widened, Not believing the situation.

"Oh, Hey what's her relationship with Kai? Is she really his.. girlfriend?" Suddenly, The whole table turned slient. Exo members were looking at each other nervously, I saw Luhan nodding to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun sighed, "She.." He paused, "Was his first love.." *Bwo?* "As least he thought so, Until one day, She left him and told him that she only used him to make her ex-boyfriend jealous." My eyebrows cringed, "Ever since, Kai had been a flirt, Not trusting girls, Until he met you, That's when he changed.." I softened, A part inside of me snapped, *I can't let him get hurt again.* I stood up, Only to have my wrist grabbed by Luhan. "Don't, let them be. I'm sure Kai's not that stupid anymore." 

Hesitant, I slowly sat back on my seat.. *I have a bad feeling about this...*

 

Kai's POV

"Why are you here, Bang Minah?" She frowned and grabbed my hand, "Oppa, I missed you. I regretted leaving you, After I left, I realised you're the one I love! So I came back for you!" I pulled my hand away. 

"Enough Minah, Leave now." She shook her head, "N-No Oppa! Who was that girl?! You Love her now?!" I stiffened, *W-what?* I stayed still, Not answering her question.

"Oppa, you still love me right?!" I glared at her, Tears were flowing down her cheeks. Still, A pang of guilt hit me. "Tell me you still love me!" "Minah you broke my heart, used me, said you didn't love me, and now you expect me to tell you I love you?!"

After hearing my reply, She violently grabbed my collar and pulled me closer, crashing her lips on mine. *What is she doing?!* I tried pushing her away, But her grip on my collars were too strong. After a few minutes, she pulled back and ed the top buttons of her shirt. 

I Grabbed her hand, "What the are you doing?" She pushed my hand away, "Showing, No proving to you that you still love me Kai, I know you do. Don't lie to me." With that, She kissed me again. I was stunned, I couldn't react to whatever was happening. *What the heck?!* 

 

Your POV

After dinner, Kai was still not back yet, Anxious and worried, I quickly exited the restaurant. *Is He oka- Oh. Wow. I guess he's enjoying himself.* I gulped at the scene infront of me. I didn't know why, But I swore my heart cracked. I wanted to run away, as far as I could. But I couldn't, I couldn't ing move! My eyes were stuck to the horrible scene infront of me. *Pabo Su Min, Look the away!* 

"KIM JONG IN. WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?" I heard Chanyeol shout. A few seconds later, I felt Luhan spin me around, wrapping me tightly in his arms, "Su Min. Don't look." *Why does it hurt so much? I have no reason to be hurt!* 

I let myself stay in Luhan's arms for now, I can't bring myself to look at that scene again. I didn't want to damage my heart anymore. *Thank you, Luhan Oppa.* 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

A U T H O R S N O T E ♥ Hello! Omg, Double update :3 Kekekeke. Awesome? Okay, I wrote two chappies today because I won't be able to update tomorrow, I have late tuition, that's why there's a double update! Mianhae, Forgive me! >,< But i hope you enjoyed the chappie! ^^ subscribe and comment!

P.S; No offence to any Minah fans, Please don't hate me! *Bows* here's a little something for you ;D

    

OH! SMEXY~!