16; "Thank you so much for trusting me."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

I were still in Taemin's arms. Slowly, he pulled away, still my hair. "Princess, What happened?" I stared at him. *I-I can't let anyone know about this.* 

"Aniya, It's nothing." I flashed a pained smile, "Thank you for staying with me, But I have to go.." I stood up, only to have Taemin mimick my actions.

"Pabo, Do you think I'll let you go home like this?" He smiled. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the road, flagging for a cab. *He's still the same, caring as ever.* I smiled at my thoughts, "What's the joke?" I looked at him and shook my head. 

Soon, A cab came and I went in the backseat. "Annyeong Taeminnie." I flashed a smile and was about to close the door when his hand stopped it. "Su Min," His eyes were serious. "If anyone hurts you, tell me, Arraso?" I softened, "Arraso, oppa." He smiled and closed the door for me.

Halfway through the ride, I slouched into the black leather seat, recalling the incident earlier. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to forget it. Instead, I started thinking of Kai. *He doesn't trust me. He doesn't ing trust me.* It hurts, To know that a person I trusted so much never trusted me.

I thought of my feelings around Kai. I sighed. *I can't hide it anymore. I can't deny it anymore.. I have a crush on Kai.* How could I be so blind? My heartbeat accelerating whenever he's around, feeling pain when I saw him and Minah kissing, Even crying because he didn't trust me. 

*But It's just a crush. It's not too late to stop it, Su Min. You can do it. Forget him.* The cab stopped, invading my thoughts. "We're here, Miss." *Oh.* I paid the driver and went upstairs. *I have to sleep. I have to forget him. Jerk.* 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, I woke up to the sweet melody of my alarm clock. The first thing I thought of was Kai. *Snap out of it. He doesn't even trust you, What are you expecting? For him to feel the same way?* I felt knives stabbing my heart, *Yeah, what are you expecting?* 

I washed up and ate my breakfast before cycling to school.

A part of me couldn't wait for school, to see him. The other part wanted to run away from him, believing that yesterday never happened. I growled, dragging myself to class.

I plugged my ears with my earpiece, wanting to drain out all the unwanted sounds in the classroom. I pressed play. Big Bang's 'Lies' came on. I groaned. *Great choice, Su Min.* Annoyed, I stopped the music, crashing my head onto the desk. 

My peaceful silence was interrupted by sudden screams. *What the ?!* I looked up and saw Sehun and Kai entering the classroom. I didn't know why, But the girls screaming "Kai Oppa." Pissed me off. I slammed my palms on the table, Causing everyone to shower their attention on me.

"For god's sake, Can you guys ing shut the hell up? It's 8 in the morning and I'm trying to get some ing rest, if you didn't ing notice." I was about to look at Kai when something inside of me stopped me. *No, Su Min. You have to forget him.* I turned away from the crowd, burying my face in my arms.

"What happened to Su Min? Why is she turning into the old her?" "Yah, I think something happened." "Hey did she fight with Kai?" The mention of his name caused me to lift my head and snap it to their direction. Glancing at me, They acted as though nothing happened. 

I snorted and looked at the whiteboard. Suddenly, I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned and saw Sehun staring at me. "S-Su Min, Are you okay?" He whispered. I smiled, "Deh, Don't worry about me, arraso?" I faked a smile. He nodded and proceeded to his seat.

I know this is wrong, But I couldn't help it. I turned my head to take a slight peek at Kai. *He's staring at me.* Despite the situation, I felt my stupid heart skip a beat. * this.* 

 

Kai's POV

*What the hell is wrong with her?* I stared at Su Min, Who threw a temper at the girls who were screaming at me and Sehun's arrival. If I didnt know better, I'd say she's jealous.

Yesterday's episode flashed past my mind. I frowned. *Why would Su Min do such a thing?* I was running through the possible reasons when a pang of realisation hit me, *What if she didn't? What if I wronged her?* I shook my head, *Aniyo, She admitted it, Didn't she?* 

I continued staring at her, Looking at her angelic face with cringed eyebrows. 

 

Your POV

The bell for lunch rang. Immediately, I threw my pencil on the table and grabbed my bag, ready to leave, only to be stopped by someone grabbing my arm. 

"We need to talk." I turned back, looking at Sehun's eyes. Without hearing my reply, He dragged me to the door. "Yah Sehun, Where are you g-" *His voice!* Sehun cut Kai off, "None of your ing business." My eyes widened, *Well that's not very Sehun-like.* I looked at Kai, who stared at Sehun in disbelieve.

Sehun dragged me to the school rooftop. I sat on the bench, avoiding Sehun's eyes. *I know, He wants to talk about yesterday.* 

"Spill." A voice commanded. *Who the-* I turned my head to the right, and saw Luhan coming up the stairs. *LUHAN?!* I was confused.

"What?" I asked. He frowned, "Su Min I know you didn't do that to Minah." I heard Sehun sigh. I looked at Luhan, "I did." He smirked, "Su Min. I may not have known you for a long time, But I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't do such a thing."

I saw Sehun nod, "Yeah, Don't lie to us." I sighed, "Arraso." *There's no escape to this.*

"Yesterday, Minah threatened me to leave Kai alone," I paused. "When I refused to do so, She started ruining herself. Before I know it, She ran out of the washroom and blamed everything on me." I looked at my feet. Not wanting to have eye contact with any one of them.

"What the hell Su Min?" I looked up, into Luhan's eyes. "Then why did you tell Kai you did it?" I smiled bitterly, *Because...*

"Because, Luhan, He didn't believe me. He'd rather trust Minah than me. So why bother explaining when he would assume all as lies? Why don't you understand, Everything I said at that point of time would be lies to him. He already chose to believe Minah the moment he looked at me with those eyes." I bit my lip, Not wanting any tears to escape my eyes.

Luhan softened. "Don't worry Su Min, He'll come to realise what an idiot he is, He'll come to realise that you didn't do anything. But before that happens, You need to know that you have the rest of Exo with you. We all believe you, Arraso?" I smiled, "Arraso.." 

I stood up and hugged Luhan, "Thank you so much for believing me. I don't know what I would do without all of you, Thank you Luhan oppa." 

 

Luhan's POV

She hugged me. I stiffened. My heart was beating at an irregular speed. *What is this?!* "Thank you so much for believing me. I don't know what I would do without all of you, Thank you Luhan oppa." I felt my heart stop. *S-she called me oppa.* I hesitantly hugged her back, her hair, "Everything will be okay." 

I didn't know why. But I liked the feeling of her In my arms. This is bad. *I can't fall for you Su Min.*

 

Your POV

I pulled away and smiled. "YAHHHH WHERE'S MY HUG?!" Sehun Whined. I giggled, "Aigoo, Come here." I hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much for trusting me." I whispered in his ears. *Thank you. I dont know what would happen if I didn't have you guys.*

 

 

____________________________________________

BOO! Keke. Hi! :D How was the chappie today? Sorry i updated a little late. >< I hope you enjoyed it! Hehe. Comment comment~! <3 

Oh! Did you guys hear about the new JYP group? JJ Project. Yahhh, you have to listen to their songs, (Y) DAEBAK. Go, Shoo! Go check them out ;)