17; "I'll fix this."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Kai's POV

What the hell was Sehun's problem? Yesterday back at the dorm, Nobody wanted to talk to me. All of Exo was ignoring me. *What the hell did I do?! Are they deaf? Su Min confessed it herself damn it!*

I ran my fingers through my hair as I leaned against a tree in the school garden. I heard giggling and laughing. Turning my head to the source of  happiness, I saw Su Min walking down the stairs with Luhan and Sehun. 

*Dugeun Dugeun.* My heart started racing. My eyebrows cringed. *Why Su Min? Tell me why you did it.* I felt anger, looking at her arms linked with Sehun's and Luhan's. *Why are you so close to them?* I gritted my teeth. 

 

Your POV

I linked my arms together with Luhan's and Sehun's and walked down the stairs. "Oppa, can I ditch school? I want to go out with you guys!" I pouted. 

Luhan ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, Be a good girl and study okay?" He smiled. I laughed, "Arraso." 

We were giggling and laughing happily, while walking down the stairs. My laughter faded away when I realised someone is staring at my every move. *K-Kai..* I froze, staring at him. *It hurts. This hurts!* I bit my lip, trying to hold back my tears. *Why are you staring at me like that Kai?* 

"Let's go, Su Min." Luhan mumbled. I nodded. we were about to walk away when Kai walked towards us. That did it, I couldn't move. I couldn't move away from the man I wanted to see so badly.

"Su Min we have to talk." He stood infront of me. *You have to be strong, Su Min. You can't show any of your feelings, Arraso?* I shrugged, "Whatever." 

"Come with me." He grabbed my arm and unhooked it with Luhan's, Only to have him grab it, "What do you want, Kai?" Luhan spat. Kai frowned, "Hyung I need to talk to her, Just this once okay?" I turned to Luhan and nodded. 

He sighed, "Arraso.." He hesitantly released my arm. 

*What does he want?!* He pulled me to the school garden and sat down under a tree. I continued standing, "What do you want to talk about?" I avoided his eyes, for that was my only weakness.

"Why did you do it?" *No... I DIDN'T!* I screamed so loud in my mind, hoping for Kai to hear it. "I already told you." I coldly said. "Look at me Su Min, Look at me in the eyes and tell me why." *You can do this, you're stronger than this.* 

I snapped in his direction, Looking at him stand up. I gulped. *.* He held my shoulders and lowered his head to meet my eye level. "Why, Su Min?" *It's happening again.* My palms were sweating, My heartbeat was accelerating, The butterflies in my stomach were flying. 

I couldn't utter a word. I stayed silent. He continued staring into my eyes, while I did the same. The intense stares were broken by a loud squeal, "Oppa!" That voice. I released myself from Kai's grip and looked at the devil coming our way.

"Oppa! Why are you talking to that thing?! After what she did to me?!" I breathed deeply. *No, Control yourself.* I glared at Minah, who only had eyes for Kai. 

"Why are you here, Minah?" He coldly muttered. *Oh sure, After holding her in your arms you talk to her coldly?* She skipped over, "I came to see you!" I rolled my eyes. *Of course you did.* 

Within seconds, She hugged Kai. I moved my stare away from them. *I need to go, now.* I turned and begun walking away, only to be stopped by a voice.

", Where do you think you're going? Don't you have an apology for me?" *What the ?* She released Kai and glared at me. Kai turned and looked at the both of us.

"A.po.lo.gy?" I emphasized every word I spoke. She twisted her hair with her fingers, "Yes, Apology, After what you did to me yesterday!" She faked a cry. 

A part inside me snapped. *That's it. I can't stand this anymore.* I walked towards her slowly. "Minah," I smirked, "My friend." I glared at her. She was shaking. 

I glanced at Kai, who stared at me. I stood firmly infront of Minah. ", You think I'd tolerate this? You think I wouldn't tell Kai the truth?" I whispered, not loud enough for Kai to hear.

She smirked, "Try me. He believed me once, He'd believe me again." She whispered back. *She's right! .* I backed away, "You're such a great actor, Omo, you should go act in a ing drama!" I spat. Kai's eyes widened. 

"Don't push your luck, ." I smirked, and walked away. 

 

Kai's POV

"Don't push your luck, ." With that, Su Min walked away. *What does she mean?* I furrowed my brows. *I have to find out the truth.* 

Leaving Minah stunned, I started running out of the school. *I'll go to the restaurant and ask for a CCTV tape!* 

After flagging a cab to the restaurant, I ran to the cashier, Panting. 

"Excuse me, but did you install a CCTV in the female washroom?" The lady looked at me doe-eyed, "Y-you're K-" I cut her off, "Yes I am, Nice to meet you. I'm sorry but I have to look at the yesterday's CCTV tape. Is that possible?" She smiled, "O-okay, But can you give me your autograph?" 

I smiled, "Of course." In a matter of seconds, She took yesterday's tape and quickly inserted it into the player. My eyes were stuck to the screen. 

*S-She's crying!* I saw Su Min enter in the washroom in tears. My heart sank.

I watched the whole of yesterday's events. My eyes widened, *I wronged her. I TRUSTED THE WRONG PERSON AGAIN!* I looked at the lady, who was just as shocked as me. I quickly thanked her and rushed back to the school.

* Kai. You're so blind. She'll never forgive you! !* Tears were leaking out from my eyes. It hurts, knowing that I'm the source of her pain. 

I hate myself. I'm such a blind jerk. I should just die and vanish. I'm sorry Su Min. I'm so sorry. Please don't be angry, Please forgive me for my stupidity. I can't lose you! 

I ran and ran, I wanted to run all the pain away. * you Kai.* I pictured her flawless face stained with tears. I felt my heart crack. "Wait for me Su Min. I'll fix this."

 

 

_______________________________________________________

OKAY! :D That's it for now. YES! Kai is going to fix everything :3 Hehe. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for the double update later ;D Hehe. comment! ^^