2; "We Meet Again."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Narrator POV

It has been 2 days since Su Min's encounter with Kai, She thought she saw the last of him but does she?

 

Your POV

"Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? Nune hwahk ttwi janha. Beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle tiga na."

My hand forcefully crashed onto the top of the alarm clock. *God, there's school...* I went to the bathroom to wash up and changed into my uniform, like always.

After eating breakfast, I quickly got on my bike and cycled to school.

I entered the classroom and rested my head on the table. *Urghh, i shouldn't have taken the night shift yesterday..*

"Good morning class! Ahem, Miss Park?" My head shot up and i sheepishly smiled. "Mian." halfway through the lesson, the door suddenly flung open. Girls in my class started screaming like no tomorrow and I turned my head to see what the commotion was about. What i didnt know was, I was about to get the shock of my life.

*BWO?! IS THAT...* "Annyeong seonsaengnim, We have to continue attending school, SM said so." *KAI?!* Dazed by the students' sudden appearance, The teacher just nodded. "Take a seat wherever you like." And she continued writing on the board.

All the girls in the class hoped that one of the exo member would sit with them. *I Just hope Kai doesn't sit with-*

"Oh! Su Min, Annyeong~ We meet again." He winked and sat beside me. *Oh god... This is going to be a long day....* I could hear the girls in the class sighing and saying how lucky I was. 

"Omo~! She must be in heaven." *Bwo?! More like hell.* I turned towards the window and stared at the sky. Sehun, on the other hand, just sat at the last row.

 

Kai's POV

*Su Min is in our class! BONUS. School wouldn't be as boring as I thought now.* 

I quickly walked in the class and explained to the teacher that SM required us to finish our studies as well. Without second thoughts, I Sat beside Su Min. She faced the window just staring at the skies, I was just staring at her. *She's so pretty.. She's flawless.*

Suddenly, She turned and faced me. Still in the middle of my daydreaming session, I couldn't react.

 

Your POV

"What are you looking at?!" 

"You obviously~ Annyeong Su Min, You're cute." *What the heck? I barely know this guy.*

"Bwo? Concentrate in class. Aish! I barely know you!" I scratched my head in confusion.

He grabbed my hand. I froze. *W-what is he doing?* I jerked away but his grip on it tightened.

"Do you want to know me?" he asked, with his deep voice. 

"I-i.." *He looks so.. NO. SNAP OUT OF IT PARK SU MIN. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO YOU?!* My eyebrows cringed.

"ANI!" I pulled my hand away, "Get the away from me." I spat. Kai stared at me, Obviously surprised by my outburst. *What did i just do?* "M-mianhae I-I'll stay away." He whispered, Showing a genuine sorry face. *I-i didnt mean to... I just t-thought of what h-he did to m-me.. AISH! Park Su Min, What the hell.*

 

Kai's POV

"Get the away from me." I stared at her, dumbfounded. *Does she hate me that much?* I guess i'm a jerk... She's right, I barely know her. *AISH KAI, PABO!*

"M-mianhae I-I'll stay away." I whispered, feeling really sorry, not meeting her eyes. *Don't give up so easily Kai! AISH! What happened to the determined Kai?!* I just slept throughout the rest of the lesson. *I hate school.*

 

Your POV

*Ringgg Ringggggggg.*

*ASSA! Lesson's over. Now it's lunch!* I hurriedly grabbed my bag, ready to dash to the cafeteria any moment now, until I saw Kai sleeping. *Should i apologise?* Being the girl i am, *No. It's not my fault, urgh, He grabbed my hand first. What the hell.*

"SU MINNNNN I FINALLY SEE YOU AGAIN~ SU MIN AH~" *What the ?* I turned around and see Sehun running towards me, arms opened wide. I guess the commotion caused Kai to wake up. Before Sehun could reach me, Kai stood infront of me. * Why is he standing infront of me?* "Yah Maknae. Control your hormones." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"SU MIN!" I turned, this time it was Kai who stopped me. I nodded my head, Signalling he could talk. "I'm sorry for just now." *Oh? He apologised?* I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "It's okay." And i waved to Sehun before walking to the cafeteria.

 

Kai's POV

*Why did I even apologise? AISH Kai this is not like you.* I ruffled my hair in confusion. 

"YAH HYUNG! What did you do to my Su Min?!" Sehun pretended to grab my collar. I Smirked. "Aniyo, Nothing much. Don't you want to go to the Cafeteria? Su Min will be there." I wriggled my eyebrows. His expression immediately changed to a happy one. "DEHHHH. I WANT TO SIT WITH SU MIN!" He dashed out of the classroom. *Pabo Maknae.* I shook my head walked behind him.

 

Your POV

I sat alone at the cafeteria with my sandwich. *This place reminds me of him... Aniyo, You're over him.* I shook my head and closed my eyes, breathing evenly.

"SU MIN ANNYEONG!" My eyes shot open. "Oh, Sehun ah, Annyeong." I continued eating my sandwich. I looked up and saw Sehun staring at me intensely. *What the hell is he looking at?*

"Deh?" He snapped out of his gaze and shook his head. I nodded and continued munching on my treat until.. "Annyeong baby." *Urgh, what is he doing here?!* I ignored him.

"YAH!" He pouted and sat down beside Sehun, "Maknae ah, Did you make your move yet?" I almost choked on my food. *Move? What the heck.* Sehun elbowed Kai in the stomach and whined, "HYUNG! SHE'S JUST HERE!" I stared at the both of them, saying nothing. "Uh, Sehun, I don't date. Mian. Annyeong." I stood up and walked away. 

 

Kai's POV

"Uh, Sehun, I don't date. Mian. Annyeong." She stood up and walked away. *What? She don't date? Oh no, I'll get her to date me then.* This girl is so weird. An Exo member just indirectly confessed to her and she didnt react at all. 

Sehun turned to me, "HYUNG, I have even more motivation to woo her now, WAHHH, She's so cool! Daebak~ Su Min~" I hit his head and laughed. "I'm heading to class first." He nodded and smiled. "See you!"

While walking to class, I winked at a few girls making them swoon. *Ah, My charm never failed, and it never will.* Looking around, I spotted my target. 

 

Your POV

I was sitting in class reading my book when someone snatched it away from me. *What?* I looked up. *Urgh, why am i not surprised.* 

"The Hunger games?" Kai Looked at me. "Isn't that a little too violent?" 

I laughed and shook my head, snatching the book back and continue reading. Kai took a chair and sat infront of me, resting his head and the front of my desk. Slightly annoyed, I held my book higher so i wouldn't see his face. *Why the heck is he here?* 

Out of nowhere, A hand grabbed the top of my book and pulled it down. "WHAT?!" I burst. When i looked up, I then realised how close Kai's face was. I leaned back. "What the hell?" He leaned forward and i froze. *What the hell?!* I Stood up and left the class. *What the was that? Urgh! I hate guys. They should all rot in hell.*

 

Kai's POV

*She was shaken. I know she was.* I smirked, holding her book in my hand. *Just watch Su Min, You'll fall for me soon.* I turned to the front and continued resting on the table. 

 

Your POV

*RINGGGGG RINGGGG*

*Great, The next class i have is history. urgh.* I walked in the class and a totally unpleasant sight greeted me. *WHAT A FLIRT!* Kai was sitting on a table with at least 10 girls surrounding him. *Ew!* Disgusted, I walked to my seat and sat down. *Wait.. MY BOOK!* I looked around, panicking. 

"Looking for this?" Kai lowered his face infront of mine. I grabbed the book and turned away, "Urgh, thanks for nothing, creep." 

 

 

__________________________________________

By the way, Only Kai and Sehun needs to attend school  because of their age. Just in case you were confused. :D Double update for today! Since it's the first day the fic started. Hehe. 

KAI SAYS PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!