28. Epilogue.

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV.

"Umma! Appa!" Moonkyu shouted. I looked at Kai, who tenderly carried your son in his arms. *He never changes.*

It's been 4 years since I met Kai, Instead of my feelings fading, It only got stronger. I walked over to the both of them, "I love you guys so much." I hugged Kai, who was smiling oh so brightly.

"Umma, you love me more right?" I laughed, "Of course~" I pinched his cheeks. 

"Aniyo, Moonkyu ah! You love appa more right?" I looked at our son and pouted. "Aniyo." Moonkyu replied, making Kai pout, "I love umma and appa the same!" *How cute is this little angel?* 

I laughed and gave Moonkyu a big wet smooch on his lips. "Yah what about me!" I looked at the bigger version of Moonkyu and stifled a laugh, "Fine." I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

Ding Dong.

I hurriedly ran to the door, revealing Moonkyu's 11 'uncles'. I laughed, "Annyeong!" 

"SU MIN I MISSED YOU!" I was pounced on my Sehun, the rest of them ran to Moonkyu instead. I faked a cry, "Aigoo, you're the best to me!" Sehun pulled back, "Of course I am!" Right after that, He ran to Moonkyu. *Wow Gee, Thanks Sehun.* 

I continued standing at the door, looking at the 12 adults playing with my angel.

After awhile, A smile broke out. *They don't grow up do they?* 

I sighed, Looking at the perfect family I had. 

With that, It concludes my love story with Kai. 

"Exo's Kai is a erted, conceited, heartbreaking jerk!" Suddenly, All heads shot towards me. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Kai bellowed. "Nothing~" 

Well He didn't buy it. He ran towards me and captured my lips for a sweet kiss. He pulled back, "Consider yourself punished, My lady." 

I smiled, "I Love you, Kim Jong In." 

"I Love you too, Park Su Min, And I always will." 

*Thank you for giving me such a perfect husband, Thank you.*

 

 

______________________________________________________________

That's the end of EXO'S KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk! 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC. I love you guys. ♥ I love you so much ^^. See you all at my other fic! <;

 This is so hot.