4; "I'm sorry, Princess."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Taemin's POV

"YAH! My baby and I are here~" I was watching Exok practice "MAMA" When i heard a familiar voice. I snapped my head in the direction of the door and my eyes spotted Kai, standing with a girl... *No.. It can't be right?* I stared at her, examining her face. 

It was flawless. Those huge brown orbs, pinkish-red lips, brown silky hair. I can't run away from reality now. *It's her.. My Princess..*

"P-park Su M-min?" I warily called out her name. All she did was continue to stare at me, rooted to the ground. *Su Min ah..* "A-aniyo," I heard a faint whisper, before she turned and started dashing off. I looked at Kai and back to the rest of the Exo members. They all looked equally shocked by what just happened.

"Hyung, you know her?" Kai questioned. I nodded, *Very well actually..* "I'll continue with you guys later alright? I need to take care of something now. Mianhae." I spoke in a hurry, stood up, and left the room.

*Where are you Su Min?* I looked around and saw nobody, nothing at all. I started panicking. *I need to see her, I need to explain.* Out of nowhere, I heard someone cry. Without any hesistation, I ran towards the direction of the cry.

 

Your POV

*Pabo Su Min, After all these years of locking up your feelings you decided to explode now?* I continued crying, hard. 

After awhile, I heard footsteps approaching me, I didn't bother looking up, Until, I felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around me. I stopped crying and opened my eyes, inhaling the scent of the boy. I didn't move, I didn't hug him back, Instead, I started sobbing again. "W-why.. Why must you show up infront of me now?!" I shouted, my voice hoarse from all of the crying.

He pulled back, and stared into my eyes. *God.. That pair of eyes i missed the most..* I turned away, not saying another word. "I'm sorry, Princess." That gentle voice said, Not louder than a whisper. Shocked, i turned back to face him, only to find tears streaming down his face. I had a huge urge to reach out and wipe them away, but I didn't, i couldn't, I'm in no position to do so. *You're hurting me more now, please don't cry.* 

I clenched both of my shaking fists, "Why Taemin? Why couldn't you just ignore me? Just let me be. Please go away." My red, puffy eyes, were locked with his. Tears were threatening to fall again. *No, Don't cry. Don't be weak infront of him.* 

He took both of my hands, Holding them in his. I softened, I missed his touch. I couldn't deny it. I bit my bottom lip to stop tears from falling, my hands were shaking more violently than before. 

"I'm sorry, Princess, I really am. I know you can't accept me now, I know you still hate me for what I did, But i want you to know, I'm sorry." That triggered me, I started crying again. *PABO! STOP SAYING SORRY!*

 

Taemin's POV

*She will never forgive me, never.* I looked at her, In this vulnerable state. She looked so fragile, I felt the need to protect her, But i couldn't. Her fists were clenched, her hands were shaking terribly, She looked at me with blood shot eyes, "Why Taemin? Why couldn't you just ignore me? Just let me be. Please go away." I felt my heart crack, my tears were still dropping. 

I held both of her hands, and looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry, Princess, I really am. I know you can't accept me now, I know you still hate me for what I did, But i want you to know, I'm sorry." I know, she may never forgive me, but I needed her to know that I really am sorry. *I'm sorry Su Min.. I had my reasons for leaving you.. You think I want to leave you? NO! I loved you with my life, And i still do, Su Min, I still do.*

She started crying again, I extended my hand and wiped away her tears. *I have to do this.* I leaned in closer to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. *I missed those lips..* After a few seconds, I pulled away, looked at her for the last time, Stood up and left.

 

Your POV

He held out his hand and carressed my face, wiping my tears away. *Pabo! PABO! Su Min, Push him away!* My mind was shouting so loud I was wondering if Taemin could hear my thoughts. I stared at Taemin, who was leaning closer. After a few seconds, I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened, but my heart softened. *I-I can't.. I can't push him away and I don't want to..* 

We stayed in that position for a few seconds before he pulled away, Looked at me, and left. 

Still sitting down with hands on my knees, I touched my lips. *Why..? Why Taemin?* I frowned and tried standing up but my legs were jelly after sitting for so long and crying for so long. I was about to fall, Until i felt a pair of warm arms catch me from behind. 

 

Kai's POV

Taemin came back after 10 minutes, with red puffy eyes. *What is his relationship with Su Min?* I frowned. "Exo, I'm abit tired so I'll go home first, Can we continue tomorrow? Mianhae." Taemin spoke in a soft and tired voice. "Of course sunbae! You don't look so good, you should rest." Su Ho commented, the rest of exo just nodded. 

*WHERE is Su Min now?* without any words, I dashed out of the room, running in a random direction. After a few minutes of running, I finally saw her. *She's safe.* I looked at her, trying to stand up but failing. Before she could crash onto the ground, I quickly ran over and caught her with my arms. 

She turned back and looked at me, I was surprised to see how puffy and red her eyes were. 

"Y-yah.. Su Min, gwaenchana?" I couldn't deny it, I was worried, I was worried as hell. 

 

Your POV

I turned to see who caught me, A part of me hoping it was Taemin. *How could I be so foolish to think that Taemin would be here?* I saw Kai, Looking at me with worried eyes. 

"Y-yah.. Su Min, gwaenchana?" I was too weak to respond, I was in no mood to argue with him. All i did was stare at him, before i attempted to walk again. "I'll bring you home." I bit my bottom lip, *but i can't even walk.* 

As though he read my mind, He held my hand and placed them around his neck, before carrying me up bridal-style. "P-put me down..." I whispered, barely audible. "Aniyo. You can't walk, Su Min, Can you just trust me for this one time?" He abruptly stopped and stared at me, with a serious gaze. No energy left to argue, I just nodded. He smiled, and continued walking.

*He didn't call me baby, babe, nothing. Maybe he's not such a bad person after all.* I looked up at him, uconsciously tracing his features, From his defined Jaw line to his plump, pink lips. *He's... handsome..* After which, I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

 

When I woke up, The first thing I saw was my sky blue ceiling. *I'm home? But.. how?* I recalled falling asleep in Kai's arms. I blushed a little at the memory. *Yah Su Min! Why are you blushing? Snap out of it.* Out of the blue, My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read, 'Awesome and hot Kai<3' *Bwo?! When did i have his number?* I frowned. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Oh! Baby, You're awake? Yah, gwaenchanayo?" *Baby again,* My eyebrows cringed. 

"Deh, How did you know where i lived? And how did you get my number?" There were thousands of questions clouding my mind, All waiting to be answered. 

"Oh! We took a cab to your building and I asked the neighbours. I took your phone in the cab and saved my contact. Like my name?" I rolled my eyes. *Wait, The neighbours saw me with him?! I'm so dead.*

"A Cab? I thought you had a bike? And, Ani, I'm changing it."

"Yah, Park Su Min, Do you think I could let you ride a bike when you were sleeping?" *Oh, He's right.*

"Hehe... Mianhae. But you could have woke me up."

"You looked so peaceful, I couldn't bare to." I felt myself blushing slighty, But i shook the thought off.

"Whatever.." 

"Yah, Can we meet now? I want to ask you things." *What things? Oh, It's still early. I guess I could meet him and eat dinner after.*

"Oh, Arraso. Where?" 

"The Park near your house in 10 minutes?" *The park....*

"Okay." 

"See you baby!" I frowned, and hung up. 

After the call ended, I immediately thought of what happened earlier. *H-he kissed me..* I smiled to myself. *Yah wait, he hurt you! You forgive him already?! bwoya?* I shook my head and frowned deeper.

*Oh! Changing Kai's contact name....* 

I changed it from 'Awesome and hot Kai<3' to 'erted, annoying Kai.' *Keke* I laughed at the name, temporarily forgetting about Taemin. 

 

 

________________________________________________________

Annyeong you! Kekeke, I'm sorry if it's short. The next chappie will be longer >< But tell me what you think about it! :D Kamsahamnia, *Bows 100 times.*

TAEMIN SAYS: REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^^