25; "I'll love you more than anyone else"

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

After all that drama with my long lost best friend, I didn't feel like eating anymore, So me and Kai just took a stroll and chit-chatted.

"No way! So she jumped on it?!" Kai burst out in laughter. I was telling him about my 5 year old cousin, who jumped on my pet turtle, claiming she wants to "be like Mario".

"Don't laugh! he died a pitiful death!" Kai snickered, "I'm sorry baby I can't help i- HAHAHAHA." I pouted, making him stop. "Okayokay, I'm sorry Ms I-Lost-A-Turtle." He patted my head. I giggled.

I looked at Kai, who was staring at me. Suddenly, I felt self conscious. "Y-Yes?" He shook his head and smiled, "Aniya, I'm just thinking how lucky I must be to have you as a girlfriend."

I melted. Yes, Melted. "You're not so bad yourself." I joked.

"YAH! Your extremely hot and perfect boyfriend is just a 'not so bad' to you?!" I chuckled, "Of course not. You're my defination of perfect, Pabo." I flicked his forehead.

He rubbed his head and pouted, "I love you baby~" *Me too.* I nodded, "Arraso." And started walking away.

"NO I LOVE YOU TOO?!" I heard Kai shout behind me. I smiled to myself before shouting, "I LOVE YOU TOO, KIM JONG IN."

 

Kai's POV

"I LOVE YOU TOO, KIM JONG IN." Oh shoot. There goes my heart. I looked at her back profile, *How do I deserve such an angel?* Quietly, I ran up to her and hugged her from behind. *Backhug.*

I swore I heard her yelp, jumping a little.

"OPPA!" I rested my head on her shoulder, "Hmm?"

We were like that, in the middle of the streets. "I love you." She whispered, running away from my grip afterwards. *Cute. What a cute girl.* I laughed and rubbed my neck, "I guess I'll catch you again!" She turned behind, "TRY ME." 

*Oh no she didn't.*

With that thought in mind, I ran up to her, easily catching up with her. "Try you huh? In what way?" I stood infront of her, blocking her way.

 

Your POV

"Try you huh? In what way?" I blushed, "ERT!" I playfully hit his chest. He giggled, "What are you thinking of?" He leaned towards me, making me blush harder. "Go away!"

He grabbed both of my hands, making the hitting voluntarily stop by itself. "Baby~ You like kids right? Why don't we make some?" He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. 

He caught me off guard when he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I whimpered, pushing him away. "ert.." My voice trailed off as his hands held my burning cheeks. 

"You're so red, why? Hmm? Perhaps imagining the scene of us..." My eyes widened, "N-NO! Shut up Kai." He laughed, "Arraso, Arraso! I'm sorry! But you're just too cute when you blush." He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Stop teasing me." I mumbled, hoping for him to miss it, but no he didn't. "Teasing you huh? In what way baby?" *He's doing it again!* I frowned, "Y-You know what I'm talking about." 

"I'm afraid we're thinking of different things, Su min." I gulped, "O-okay... Whatever." Suddenly, our little conversation was disturbed by a few whispering girls, "She's so lucky!" "Her boyfriend is so hot." "Yeah!" 

Kai flashed them a smile, making them swoon. *Geez, way to go Kai.* I frowned. "Baby did you hear that, they said I'm hot~" He cooed. I stuck a tongue out at him, "No i didn't hear it. Whatever Kai. Conceited." 

"Yes I'm conceited, And I may be a jerk, I may not love you the way Taemin did, But I'll always love you more than anyone else." I softened, The sudden confession had caught me off guard again.

"I love you too, Kai." I smiled. *That's like the 5th time I'm saying it today.* 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT? :D Kekeke. ♥

  Maknae Love.