21; "You."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Kai's POV

"So what if I am?" I froze, *She admitted it...* I softened, "Arraso.. Mianhae." I felt her struggle a little, "Whatever, Let's just go home."

 

Your POV

It was late evening and we were walking home together, speechless. "Wait for me awhile arraso? I'll go buy coffee." Kai commented infront of a convenient store. I just nodded.

I leaned on the wall and waited for Kai. *Aish Su Min you are such a pabo. So what If I am? What the hell were you thinking?* I cringed my eyebrows.

Suddenly, I heard whistling. "Wow, What's a pretty girl like you doing alone at the streets of seoul?" Two men walked towards me. *This is not good.*

I kept my cool and raised an eyebrow, looking away. *Please just go away.* Well, one thing's for sure. They're not done. One of them grabbed my arm, causing me to glare at them. "What the do you want?"

"Oh girl, We'll be gentle." With that, He pulled me away from the store. *.* They were too strong, I couldn't do anything. "KA- MPPH!" I was about to call for help when the other one muffled my screams with his hand. 

The smell of alcohol.

They dragged me into a dark alley. "! LET ME GO!" I screamed with all my might, all they did was stare at me and laugh. "Baby," I cut him off, "Don't ing call me that." I slapped his face.

That was a wrong move. 

His face lit up with anger. "What did you just do?!" I shrunk, the guy that I slapped abruptly lunged forward, Ripping my shirt apart.  I tried kicking him, only to no avail. *H-Help me Kai...* I squeezed my eyes shut, Tears flowing. 

I thought that was the end until, "Get your ing hands off my girl."

 

Kai's POV

I ran out of the store with two cups of coffee in my hand. *Screw the slow servic- Where's Su Min?* My heart pounded with anxiety. My eyes rapidly searched for that familiar figure, "Yah, It's not the time for games." I spoke. A deafening slience replied me. *.* 

I dropped the coffee and ran. *Please don't let anything happen to her, Please.* I abruptly stopped when I heard cries of despair. *SU MIN.*

I darted to the source of the sounds. My eyes widened. The girl of my dreams, crouching down helplessly, with a ripped shirt, and two ing drunkards approaching her. *That's it.*

"Get your ing hands off my girl." I spat, catching the attention of the two men. "Well well, Knight in shining armour? Step aside little boy, you wouldn't want to get hurt." One of them spoke. 

I smirked, "Little boy?" With that, I ran towards them and punched them both in the faces. *I'm a er when it comes to fighting. But I have to, for her safety.*

"Why you little bastard." We began throwing punches at each other, and obviously I was losing. 

 

Your POV

I couldn't do anything. All I can do Is look at Kai in pain. Blood was trickling down his cheek and lips. My heart bled alongside with him. It pained me to know I couldn't help him.

My eyes darted around the scene, landing on a wooden plank. *Go Su Min.* I quickly grabbed the piece of weapon and aimed it at one of the men's heads.

*PLEASE!* I shut my eyes and crashed the wood on his head. "!" The other men shouted. In a matter of seconds, Kai kicked the drunkard's crotch. He winced in pain. 

I looked at Kai, who tried standing up, but failed miserably. I quickly grabbed his arm and placed it over my shoulders while my other hand hugged his waist. *Oh my gosh.* I blushed.

"A-are you okay?" I heard a faint whisper. I turned my head and looked at him. *This is all my fault...* I nodded and helped him to my apartment, which wasn't far away.

When the door to my apartment opened, I quickly brought Kai to the sofa and sat him down carefully. He winced in pain. I felt my heart squeeze. 

"Did they do anything to you?" I sat down beside him and examined his face. His perfect face, ruined with cuts and bruises. *It's all my fault!* 

Without me knowing, Tears started falling helplessly. "You Pabo!" I shouted, our eyes still locked. "It's all my fault. You shouldn't have came, you should have ignored me and went home, and all these wouldn't happen to you!" 

 

Kai's POV

"It's all my fault. You shouldn't have came, you should have ignored me and went home, and all these wouldn't happen to you!" I softened, *Ignore you? And let them.. No. Su Min.* 

I hugged her tightly, even though my whole body ached. "Shhh, don't cry. It's not your fault. What matters is that we're both fine, right?" I cooed, soothing her back.

"But you're not!" She whined. "Yes I am, I'm fine baby, Don't worry okay?" 

She abruptly pulled back, "How can I not worry when you're hurt because of me?!" She screamed. 

 

Your POV

*You freaking pabo!* "How can I not worry when you're hurt because of me?!" I screamed, letting all my emotions out. I saw Kai stiffen.

"Baby~ It's not your fault, okay? Stop blaming it all o-" *That's it.* I couldn't control it anymore. I grabbed his collar and kissed him. *Idiot! IDIOT! How can you just act like it's nothing big?!* 

What I intended to be a sweet and short kiss ended as a passionate make-out session. After several minutes, I finally pulled back, blushing hard.

"Thank you Kai.. Thank you so much." I hugged him gently, Afraid of hurting his wounds. "I'll fix you." I whispered in his ear, before standing up to get the first aid box.

 

Kai's POV

Su Min stood up and walked to the kitchen, fetching the first aid box, I suppose. I'm left at the couch, surprised by her sudden boldness. 

*W-what does the kiss mean? That she's thankful? Or something more?* I'm confused, my eyebrows furrowed. After a few minutes, Su Min returned with a white box with a red cross printed on the cover.

 

Your POV

I carefully opened the box and poured some anti-bacterial medicine on the cotton wool. "Mianhae, This may sting a little." I whispered, before gently dapping Kai's wounds.

 

Kai's POV

My heart was pounding at an inhumane rate. I stared at Su Min, who only concentrated on my wounds. *Park Su Min.. You are driving me insane.*

I continued studying her perfect features when I felt a huge stinging sensation on my lower lip. "Ssst." Su Min abruptly stopped and locked eyes with me, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" She reached for a tissue and wanted to wipe the medicine off when I grabbed her hand, making her look at me quizzically.

"Why did you kiss me?" 

 

Your POV

"Why did you kiss me?" I froze, *Because I love you.* I realised in the past hour that what I feel is not just a mere crush, but something more.

I ignored his question and began wiping the medicine off his lower lip gently. "Answer me." His grip on my hand tightened. I gulped, still avoiding his eyes. *OTTOKE?!* I was panicking inside. *What should I say?!*

I abruptly stopped cleaning his wound and looked up at him slowly. His piercing gaze sent the butterflies in my stomach insane.  "Park Su Min," He paused, "What is love?" 

There was a long pause, before I decided to speak. 

"You." 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE! :D Hehehe. <; Comments are oh-so-loved. <3 Hehe! ^^ How was it? ;D 

 

[C O M M E N T R E P L I E S;]

@TheAwesomeShawol: Waeyo? ><

@hyera-yah: Aigoo, THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! ^^

@-shooberry: Kai's a bloody idiot, XD.

@jasmin1131: Mianhae >< I'll make sure they fight less! xD

@syahmiiey: Enjoying the story so far? ;D <3

@stargazingshawol: Aigoo, relaxrelax >~<

@missripley: THANKYOU! <3 Hehe :D

@philphil: Just did ;D Thanks for commenting <3

@Harin_Ahn: Aww! THANKYOU! <3 Double updated, ;D I'm glad you like it ^^

@TaZyme: Keke, Thanks for the comment! <3

THANK YOU ALL AWESOME PEOPLE, <3 :D 

The Perfect Being.