15; "Stay away from him."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

The pain was consuming me, bit by bit. And I had no idea why. Without me knowing, Tears started falling. *Why are you crying?! What the hell?!* Pushing myself away from Luhan, I ran back into the restaurant, Desperately searching for a toilet. 

*! I can't let anyone see me like this!* I swiftly went into an empty cubicle, crying my heart out. *Pabo aniya?! Bwo, Why are you crying so hard?!* Nothing could make things better. I didn't know why I felt so hurt, But it felt as though I was betrayed by, and I didn't even know why.

After a few minutes, I heard the door harshly opened, banging the wall in the process. " I know you're in here." I kept quiet. The last thing I wanted was for Minah to see me like this. 

 

Kai's POV

"KIM JONG IN. WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?" Minah pulled back immediately, turning to the booming voice. The first thing my eyes saw was not Chanyeol's fuming face, but Su Min's trembling figure. 

* Kai, You screwed up, a whole ing lot.* I stared at Su Min, My heart breaking apart bit by bit. It pained me to know that I'm the cause of her sadness. After a few seconds, I saw her escape from Luhan's grip and run back into the restaurant. *. !* I ran desperately after her, when I felt a solid arm stop me.

"Don't ing run after her. You're in no poisition to." Luhan spat. I froze. *L-Luhan cursed.* His eyes were ignited with fire, "What the did you think you were doing?" I frowned, "It was her," I pointed to where Minah stood, Only to find myself pointing at an empty spot. "Minah kissed me first hyung, I did nothing." He smirked, "You couldn't push her away? Just so you know, I'm not helping you Kai, you're solving this problem by yourself." With that, He walked back into the restaurant anxiously. 

*H-he's right.. It's all my fault.* I leaned on the wall, slowly sliding down to the ground, My back inching in pain with the friction, But my heart aching more. *Su Min...*

 

Your POV

I was trembling, * you Kai. I hate you.* I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling fresh tears roll down my cheek. I heard Minah laugh loudly, "Yah bloody , I know you're here, I can see your shoes through the mirror reflections, Loser." 

I couldn't take it anymore, Being thrashed like this. I unlocked the cubicle door and gave it a hard push. "FINE! WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs, Tears still streaming down my face.

She shook her head, "Poor , been crying?" I clenched my fist, Shaking uncontrollably. "Well I'm warning you," She stepped closer to me. "Stay away from him." My eyes widened, *Bwo?!* A part of me died, imagining the days without Kai. I didn't know why the hell I felt this way when I barely know him, But all I know is, I don't want to stop being friends with him.

"Do. you. hear. me?" She emphasized every word that came out from . "And give me one good reason why I should." I stepped towards her, causing her to step back, *I can't let this happen. Her words are nothing to me.* 

She smirked, before laughing crazily. I was taken aback by her laughter. *I don't have a good feeling about that.* "You'll regret this , I ing swear you will." I frowned. "What are you going to do about it?" She smiled.

After that one sweet smile, She began messing up her own hair, Scratching her own arms, even smudging her wonderfully done makeup. My eyes widened. "What the are you doing?!" She stopped, "You'll see Su Min, You'll see who Oppa chooses." I felt myself weaken with that one statement. *W-what does she mean?!* 

She even ripped her skirt, making it shorter than before, with ragged edges. She ended it all by slapping herself, several times. She turned to face the mirror, satisfied, she smirked at me one last time before barging out of the washroom. *What?! I can't let her blame this all on me. .* Raging, I ran out of the washroom. Only to find Minah safely in Kai's arms. My heart sank a thousand floors. *Kai won't believe her right?* I bit my lip, Looking at all the other members staring at me, not with eyes filled with judgement, but with eyes loaded with concern.

 

Kai's POV

We sat outside the washroom, waiting for Su Min to come out. *She's hurt..* I mentally killed myself for not pushing Minah away. In the middle of blaming myself, the washroom door swung open, revealing Minah. 

My eyes widened at the state she was in. Her makeup was smudged, her hair was unbelivably messy and her skirt was torn. "M-Minah.." She ran towards me, bursting in tears, "OPPA!" Not knowing what to do, I wrapped my arms around her, carefully her hair.

After a few seconds, Su Min ran out of the washroom, looking angrier than ever, However, she froze when she saw Minah in my arms.

"Minah. Who did this to you?!" She sniffed and looked up and me. I winced at the handprints on her cheeks. She looked extremely scared, and she turned to look at Su Min, And buried her face in my chest again. *Bwo?! SU MIN DID THIS?!* 

Suddenly, I felt an indescribable anger rise in my chest and I stood up, "Park Su Min, I never thought you were this kind of person." 

 

Your POV

Kai glared at me and I flinched under his hard stare, "Park Su Min, I never thought you were this kind of person." *W-what? He didn't believe me...* Tears streamed down my face again.

"Kim Jong In. You don't know it's Su Min who-" Kai cut Luhan off, "Enough, Hyung. Why would someone just hit and scratch themself?!" he shouted. Luhan turned to me, throwing me a sorry stare. I shook my head. *Fine.. I don't need him to believe me.. He wants to believe Minah? Well I don't give a .* "KIM JONG-" I cut Kris off.

"Yes Kai, I did all that," I smirked. "But she deserved it didn't she?" I looked at Minah, Whose eyes widened. "Park Su Min, What the did Minah ever do to you?!" He hissed. *The pain is here again.* 

I shrugged and smirked again, "Molla. I guess I just didn't like her face. Aigoo, You didn't know I were like this? Well, too bad, I guess you never knew me at all." With that, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the restaurant, desperately holding back my tears. *Not now Su Min, You can't cry. You can't. He doesn't trust you, Su Min.*

 

Kai's POV

"Molla. I guess I just didn't like her face. Aigoo, You didn't know I were like this? Well, too bad, I guess you never knew me at all." My eyebrows cringed, *Bwo?! What happened to the sweet and loving Su Min?* After she hurled her words at me, She grabbed her sling back and hurriedly ran out of the restaurant. *What the ? She hurt Minah because she didn't like her face?!* 

Suddenly, I felt someone push me, Hard enough to knock me out of my thoughts. I looked up, only to meet Luhan's fire eyes. "You. Have. Gone. Too. Far." He gritted his teeth and left the restaurant. 

" Kai, I didn't know you were this dumb." *Excuse me?!* Chanyeol pushed my shoulder and walked out. 

"Think again. Do you think Su Min would do such a thing? I barely know her and I already know the answer. Use your ing brain Kai." Kris spat, stared at Minah, And left. *She confessed it herself, Were you guys deaf?!* I mentally screamed in my head. 

I looked at all the members leave the restaurant before Iooking back at Minah, Who hugged me and smiled, "Thank you for believing me oppa." She kissed my cheeks. I felt my heart sink. *Did I trust the right person?* 

 

Your POV

this. that. everything. How I wished I could just shut my mind off, ending all my worries. * you, Kai. you and your small brain.* I closed my eyes, breathing deeply, Inhaling the scent of nature.

I ran to a river nearby and had sat down under a tree. Suddenly, I felt a presence beside me, I looked up, hoping for it to be Kai, apologising to me. But Instead I found... *TAEMIN?!* 

"Hey Princess." He smiled. *What is he doing here?!* I was flabbergasted. "T-Taemin?!" He ruffled my hair, "Hi. I noticed a dark figure sitting below a tree, quietly sobbing. May I ask what's wrong?" He looked at me sincerely. 

Without thinking, I hugged him, tight. *I Just need a hug now..* I felt him stiffen, Before hugging me back. Softly humming into my ears. "It's okay princess." He my hair and soothed my back. *This never fails to make me feel protected..* Memories of the past flashed past my mind, I sank into his arms, letting his warmth fill me. 

 

Taemin's POV

I was in a cab, travelling back to the company when my eyes spotted a familiar figure sitting below a tree, facing the river, slightly shivering. Then It hit me, *Something happened.* Su Min always sat below trees whenever she felt like crying. Frowning, I whispered. "Stop the car." 

I paid the fee and quickly stepped off the cab, running towards her. Quietly, I sat down beside her. I guess she was surprised by my sudden presence as she abruptly looked up, "Hey princess." I whispered, Smiling. Her eyes widened, *Same old habit.* "T-Taemin?!" I ruffled her hair, "Hi. I noticed a dark figure sitting below a tree, quietly sobbing. May I ask what's wrong?" I stared at her with concerned eyes.

Suddenly, I felt her arms around my neck, *S-She's hugging me.* I froze, But soon hugged her back. *I guess she doesn't want to talk about it.* As if on instinct, I did what I always did to calm her down when she was afraid or sad.

I softly hummed into her ear. "It's okay princess." I her hair and soothed her back. *It pains me to see you suffering, Su Min.* I felt her sink fully into my arms, I didn't stop what I was doing. *Don't worry, I'll make you feel better, My princess.* 

 

Luhan's POV

I frantically ran all over the place, looking for her. After several minutes, I abruptly stopped. *T-Taemin?!* I saw her in Taemin's arms, hugging him tightly at the same time. I felt my heart sink a little bit. *What is this feeling?* Confused, I went back to the restaurant entrance, where the boys were waiting for me. 

On the way there, Only one question was occupying my mind. *How is Taemin and Su Min related?*

 

 

__________________________________________________

ANNYEONG! KEKE. :D Updated! :) How is it? xD. Commentcommentcomment! ^^ Hehe. <: Thankyou all! Both old and new readers, :3 Saranghaeyo! ^^