10; "She's my responsibility too."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

The ride was over faster than I thought. Or was it just because time passed faster when Kai held me? I'm confused, *What is this feeling that I have whenever I have skin contact with him? It never happened with Taemin..* Flustered, I quickly exited safely to the platform. 

"Yah baby~ Wait for me!" I stopped abruptly and turned behind. "Hurry up!" He smiled, "Arraso, I'm coming." Within seconds, I felt him grab my hand. I blushed, again. *What the is wrong with me today?* "Baby you're blushing." I turned to look at Kai who wore a smirk on his face. "No I'm not, It's just really hot here don't you think?" I starting fanning myself with my free hand.

"Yes, It's hot whenever I'm around." He winked. *The hell?* I rolled my eyes and begun walking. "I need to go home, I have homework undone." I frowned. Kai nodded, "Okay, We finished all the rides anyway." I smiled, "Yeah." With that, we started walking to the entrance of Lotte world.

I pulled my hand away, only to have Kai's grip tighten. *I need to go home!* "Erm oppa? I need to go home~" He nodded, "I know." *Huh?* Confused, I looked down to my hand, in his. 

"I'm walking you home." Flustered, I shook my head vigorously. "Aniyo! I can do it myself." He smiled, "Aniyo, You can do it with me." And he begun walking. I sighed, It's a good thing my parents were working overseas, Or they would freak out seeing me going home with a guy two days in a row. *I miss you umma, appa.* I frowned.

"Yah~ Baby~ Why the frown?" Kai nudged me, sending me back to reality. "Oh, I was just thinking of my parents." I smiled. "Oh! Speaking of them, where are they? I never seem to see them." I laughed, "They are always overseas working, even when they are in korea, It's just for a few days." I looked at Kai, who smiled, "Don't worry, you won't be lonely when I'm here!" And he tried posing like superman. I giggled at his actions. "Thank you oppa." 

 

Kai's POV

"Thank you oppa." I froze. *I didn't even do anything.* Confused, I smiled. "Waeyo?" She shook her head, "Just, thank you, For everything you did until now. And that's alot." She laughed. *If it's for you it's nothing to me...* I ruffled her hair and laughed, "Aniya, it's nothing." We continued walking. "Oppa, can we walk home? I don't want to ride your bike." I raised an eyebrow, confused. "Wae?" 

"I want to talk to you more." I softened, *She's opening up to me..* smiling like a fool, I whispered, "Arraso." We were walking to her house, Hand in hand. *It feels so right.* 

Suddenly, Su Min spoke, "Kai, do you want to know what happened to me yesterday?" Shocked, I shook my head. "Aniyo, It's okay if you don't want to share it with me." 

 

Your POV

I laughed, "But I want to." I looked at him sincerely, he nodded. *Why are you even telling him all these?* I don't know. Weirdly, Whenever I'm with Kai, It feels as though I could tell him anything, anything at all.

I took a breathe, "Well, It started like this." 

I told him the whole story, his eyes widened. "H-he kissed you?" Embarrassed, I nodded my head slowly. "Why didn't you push him away? Do you still love him?" I was taken aback. "I-I don't know, I think it's just... I don't know, oppa." His eyebrows furrowed. *I should not have told him about the kiss.*

After the story, We were already reaching my house. I saw a figure standing at the entrance of my building. I squinted my eyes to see him clearly. Upon recognising the familiar silhouette, I came to an abrupt stop. Kai turned to me confused, My palms were sweating and my heartbeat was increasing. "K-Kai. He's there. H-he came.."

 

Kai's POV

*He kissed her, why do I feel angry about that?* Still thinking about what Su Min told me earlier, I didn't notice that we were already apporaching her house. Suddenly, She came to an abrupt stop. Confused, I looked at her. Her eyes were wide, I could feel her palms sweating. I could see the nervousness in her eyes. "K-Kai. He's there. H-he came.." *What?!* 

I turned my head to the direction her eyes were glued to and saw Taemin. *What is he doing here?* I turned back to Su Min, whose face was as pale as a ghost. *I never saw her like this before. I have to do something.* I squeezed her hand and begun walking towards Taemin, who saw us approaching him. "I-I don't want to go to him Kai." Su Min was looking at me with pleading eyes. 

"I'll deal with this, Don't be afraid, I'll protect you." 

 

Taemin's POV

I was standing infront of Su Min's building, waiting for her to come back. After an hour, I saw her walking towards me with someone familiar. *Bwo? Kai? What is he doing with her?* My eyebrows cringed.

As they got closer, My heart sank. *T-they are holding h-hands..* I looked at their hands, interwined with each other's. I felt a pang in my heart. Thousands of questions was waiting to be answered.

 

Your POV

We stopped infront of Taemin. I looked at him, to find him staring at my hand in Kai's. I didn't know why, But I felt the need to pull away, So I did. I turned away from Taemin, "Why are you here?" I heard him sigh, "Look at me Su Min." Hesitating, I turned my head to his direction, only to find his eyebrows cringed. "Are you dating Kai?" I gasped, "Aniyo!" I looked at Kai, who was looking at me with a concerned expression. 

"Then why are you-" Kai cut him off. "Hyung." Taemin looked at Kai, "Yes?" 

 

Kai's POV

"Yes?" 

"Why are you here?" My eyebrows cringed. 

"What? Shouldn't I ask you that?" He shot back. *I have never seen hyung so protective over someone before.. Su Min must mean alot to him. But Still, He made her cry.* I frowned.

"Hyung you broke up with her, What makes you think that you can just show up whenever you want to?" 

 

Taemin's POV

"Hyung you broke up with her, What makes you think that you can just show up whenever you want to?" I froze, and looked at Su Min, who had a guilty expression. "You told him?" *She barely knows him and she already.. Who is Kai to you, Su Min?* 

"Aniyo, I asked her to tell me. Don't blame her." I snapped, "Kai, I'm not talking to you, Can you shut up for a moment?" 

"Yah, Don't talk to him like that." My eyes widened, *She just defended Kai.* "Bwo?" I looked at Su Min, Who took a step towards me. "I Said, Don't talk to him like that, Lee Taemin." I was taken aback by her tone. 

 

Your POV

"Taemin. I'm sorry.. I still don't have the answer you want.." I saw his eyes softened, "Princess," My heart skipped a beat, Hearing him call me that again, reminded me of all our memories. "I Just came here to apologise for what I did yesterday." I softened, *oh.. I misunderstood him.* 

"I see.. Aniyo, it's alright, I'm tired, I'll go in first, Good night Taemin.. Bye Kai." I flashed a smile and ran in my building, *I have to escape, I don't know how to face Taemin now..*

 

Kai's POV

After Su Min went home, Taemin turned to me, "Kai, we need to talk." I nodded. *What does he want to say to me?* We walked to the park and sat on the bench. "Do you like her?" I froze, taken aback by the unexpected question. *Do i?* After seconds, I shrugged, "Molla." 

He turned to me, "Kai, Please stay out of our matters." I frowned, "Wae? Why should I?" 

"Kai, you don't understand, I love her. I Love her with all my heart, I cannot afford to lose her again.." tears were threatening to escape his eyes. I was shocked, "Hyung.. What did SM say?" He paused, looked at me and sighed.

 

Taemin's POV

Kai asked about SM, I sighed, *I should tell him, He has the rights to know afterall.

 

-Flashback-

"I need you to leave her, Taemin." *B-bwo?* I shook my head, "Aniyo, Hyung. I love her, I really do."

He sighed, "I know, Taemin. But it will affect your career." 

"No! I know how to organise myself, Hyung! Please! Don't make me leave her.." He frowned and slammed the table, "Lee Taemin of SHINee, Leave her. You have to." 

Tears were flowing from my eyes. *How can I?* I continued shaking my head, "No. I won't." 

"Don't force me to. Taemin. I can ruin her future, If you don't leave her, I'll make sure no university accepts her, I'll make sure her life is miserable." *What?! No! Su Min has to go to university, I can't ruin her like this.. I can't be so selfish.* 

I sighed, "A-arraso.. I'll let her go, But you better promise not to lay a finger on her." I saw him smirk. "Of course." 

-Flashback end-

 

When I finished the story, tears were flowing, I wiped them away and looked at Kai, who had a frown hung on his face.

 

Kai's POV

*Bwo? How could SM do that to them?* I looked at Taemin, who was crying. "Kai, Now that you know, You have to understand, Su Min is my responsibility. I cannot lose her.."

*I'm sorry hyung but..* "She's my responsibility too."

 

 

___________________________________________________

That's it for this chappie! Omg, I re-read it and it seems ish D: I'm so sorry ): Writers block. ): Please forgive me TT TT I'll make it better next chapter! I promise ><

Subscribe and comment! Thankyou so much for reading~ (:

 

I'm so sorry if the chapter ):