22; "I have a girlfriend."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Kai's POV

"You." The girl said 'I' am her defination of love. I was shocked, terribly. I couldn't respond to anything happening at the moment.

 

Your POV

I sighed, upon looking at his empty expression. I don't know, I don't know what he's thinking of. *I knew it. He doesn't feel the same.* My hand fell from his grip, landing on my cold lap. *It's now or never, Su Min.*

"I-I'm sorry Kai. I cannot hide it any longer," I paused, Looking at his reaction. Nothing. My heart sank. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for loving you, Kai. But it was beyond my control. You being around me like this everyday, I cannot help but want you all to myself. I know, you don't feel the same way, I'm not expecting anything in return Kai. J-just know that I'll always be here if you need me." I flashed a pained smile and resumed cleaning his wounds.

My heart was cracking, with every second that passed.

Suddenly, I felt an extremely soft grip on my hand.

 

Kai's POV

I continued looking at her. This girl in front of me, Doesn't know how big of an effect she has on me. 

I gently reached for her wrist and grabbed it, making her turn my way. 

"Park Su Min, Who said that I didn't feel the same way?" I paused, her eyes widened. I smiled, "I've had that longing ever since I first met you, I guess you could call it love at first sight?" 

 

Your POV

"I've had that longing ever since I first met you, I guess you could call it love at first sight?" I froze. My heart pounded to my throat. *He just..* The man I love feels the same way? I pinched myself to make sure this isn't just a dream.

Ouch. That hurt. 

"I Love you, Park Su Min." I blinked several times, unable to comprehend the current situation. After a few seconds, I gasped. Almost immediately, I hugged Kai, as tightly as I could, forgetting about his wounds.

"I-I Love you too." Tears were falling from my eyes as I smiled widely. I felt him gently my hair. I giggled, It was the best day ever. I closed my eyes, wanting time to stop there forever.

Suddenly, He pulled away and reached into his back pocket, bringing out a small velvet box. My eyes widened when he got off the couch and kneeled on the floor. *W-what?!*

"Su Min ah.. I bought this a long time ago, but didn't know how to give it to you. But now," He breathed deeply, "Park Su Min, Will you be my girlfriend?" My heart stopped. *He wants me to be his girlfriend?!*

"Yes! A thousand million Yeses!" Kai giggled and opened the box, revealing a silver necklace with two hearts locked with one another. I felt my eyes getting teary again. *God.. What did I do to deserve such an angel?* 

He took out the necklace and wore it for me. I looked down and touched the silver material, "I-It's beautiful.." I whispered. I heard Kai giggle, "Yeah, Like you." I blushed. "Kai!" I lightly punched his arm. He laughed. "My baby is so cute." He cooed, Giving my cheek a wet smooch. I blushed even harder. 

"Y-You should get going, It's late. Y-your wounds are clean." I couldn't help stuttering, because of the situation we're in. 

"Okay, I'll tell this to the whole world! Goodnight my lovely girlfriend, I'll text you okay?" Kai spoke. I blushed at the word 'girlfriend'. "A-arraso! Now go!" 

He laughed, "okay okay, but before i go," He pointed to his lips. *Huh?* I looked at him quizzically, I only understood his meaning when he made a kissy face. "O-oh."

I went over to him and quickly gave him a small peck and pulled away. He groaned. "Fine," He pouted. I giggled at his child like actions. "Go home." I mouthed. He smiled, "Arraso, goodnight baby~" I nodded, "Goodnight, my lovely boyfriend." 

I looked at him close my door. I allowed reality to sink in, *KAI IS MY BOYFRIEND!* I squealed, really really loud. I held both my heated cheeks and smiled. "I LOVE YOU KAI!" I shouted to nobody.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I heard someone shout back. *Uh-oh..* I froze, "Yes baby I'm going now! Bye!" I facepalmed myself. *AISH PABO.*

 

Kai's POV

I heard her squealing like a fan girl when I'm wearing my shoes. I chuckled, *What an adorable girlfriend I have.* Suddenly, I heard a loud voice boom through the hallways. 

"I LOVE YOU KAI!" I laughed, *She doesn't know I'm still here does she?* 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I shouted back. In return, I heard nothing. *Aigoo.* "Yes baby I'm going now! Bye!" I shouted again, before walking back to the dorm. The only words in my head was, I have a girlfriend.

Excited to let all the members know, I quickly ran back to the dorm. 

Panting, I unlocked the door and dashed in. "Yah Hyung what's the hurr-" I cut Sehun off immediately, "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND." All of their eyes widened. "WHO THE-" I cut Kris off, "The angel. Park Su Min." I dreamily said her name with a foolish smile hung on my face.

"Stop cutting people off! And look at the idiot in love." Kris commented. I couldn't care less. The only thing on my mind was Su Min. That perfect angelic smile, that oh-so-wonderful laughter. She makes my world revolve. 

"Yah how did it happen, huh?" Chen nudged me, "Hyung!" I pouted. "She told me that 'I' am her defination of love..." The room gasped, "SU MIN SAID THAT?!" Sehun shouted in my face. Lay smirked, "You are one lucky bastard." *I know I am... Wait. They just called me a bastard.* 

"HYUNG!" I whined. Lay smacked my head, "Stop whining and enjoy the life of having a girlfriend." He smiled. I nodded, "I will." 

 

Luhan's POV

Oh, So Su Min and Kai are dating now. I felt a pang of pain hit my heart. *What's wrong Luhan?* I inwardly sighed.

"Yah, I'll be watching you. If you hurt her, You talk to me, Arra?" I said seriously. Kai smiled, "I won't hyung." I broke into a smile too, "My dongsaeng grew up." I gave him a pat on the back. "HYUNG!" He whined. I sighed.

"Maybe not." I'll continue protecting you Su Min. I will.

 

 

________________________________________________

YAY THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW! :D Kekekeke. ;D How was it? ^^ Short chappie. >< Mian. >; 

 

[C O M M E N T R E P L I E S;]

@Harin_Ahn: Aigoooo, Is your table okay? :P Keke. I'm glad you like the story ♥. Oh my Luhan.
 
@Hana0995: Aww! Thankyou so much! ♥ Hehehe. :P 
 
@cha_chandz: Sorry for the complicated plot, >< I just did! :D keke.
 
@BEASTbabie: HOHO, I'm so glad you liked it! :D Thanks so much for the comment ^^~
 
@TheAwesomeShawol: Keke, Ohhh. :D Aigoo, Thank you so much for the comment~! :D
 
@TaZyme: Aigoo, I'm so glad you like the story! Thank you so much. ♥ :D
 
@hyera-yah: YOU LIKED IT? ;D Thank you so much! ♥ :P
 
@kimbum_JESS23: Aww! Thanks! :D It's good that you're not bored, very good. :P ♥
 
A  BIGBIG HUG FOR ALL YOU COMMENTORS. THANKYOU ALL READERS! /O/ ♥
 
 
I cannot stand the level of perfection here, ♥