12; "Bring it on."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

The heat was still crawling up to my cheeks, I frowned. "A-Aniyo! We didn't do anything!" I shook my head frantically, looking at Kai with pleading eyes. *Help me!* I supposed he felt guilty when he turned to them and held his hand up, silencing everyone in the room.

"We... Didn't do a-anything." He smiled. *Thank god.* At that moment, Kris and Tao walked in with bottles of drinks. *PLEASE DON-* "YAH YOU GUYS, DID YOU SEE KAI AND SU MIN KISS JUST NOW?! THEY WERE LIKE EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES." Tao screamed. *Oh . This is the end.* I shut my eyes tightly, Not wanting to look at the members' shocked faces.

"THEY DID WHAT?" I sneaked a peek at them through my fingers, nervously shaking. Kai smirked and turned to them, "I guess there's no point in hiding it, We kissed. But so what?! It was just a game I was playing." *What? Kissing me was just a game?* I frowned, pissed. I looked at the Exo members' faces, filled with shock. *Yeah. A game. I can't believe you participated in that facade, Su Min.*

"Hyung, It's just a game? A-are you sure?" Sehun whispered, loud enough for me to hear. "Yeah, why else would I kiss her?" *Pang.* I felt someone shoot my heart. *You should've known, Why are you feeling this way?!* 

"Baby~ It was a fun game right?" Kai turned to me, causing the whole of Exo to anticipate my reply. I was embarrassed, I was pissed, by Kai. All by Kai. I smirked, " yeah, what an awesome ing game wasn't it?" I spat. Causing everyone in the room to gasp. I looked at Kai, whose eyes widened. 

"Y-yah, why are you like this?" His eyes had been overlapped with concern now, I smiled, "Like what?" I smirked, "Wae? Sad that our little game had to end so fast?" I emphasized the word game. * this . I'm just a game. A toy.* 

"Su Min.." His eyes softened, the whole room turned silent, looking at the both of us. "Come with me." He attempted to grab my hand, only to have me pull away. "What the do you want to do now? Kiss me and call it a game again?!" I shouted, beyond pissed, I was hurt.

He froze, "A-aniyo, Su Min, you don't unders-" I laughed, "I don't understand? I'm sorry Kai, but I understand every that's happening now." I glared at him, "S-Su Min..." 

"Su Min ah, Calm down, I don't think Kai means what he said, He probably just thought that you didn't want anyone to know about it so he made it up." I heard Luhan comment, In chinese. I looked at Kai, who had a confused expression.

"I don't care about anything he says, I don't give a . Luhan." I heard another voice cut in our conversation, "Who says Su Min? You're not calling Luhan Oppa, Just like what Kai said, Su Min ah, you do care. Give him a chance to explain to you.." Kris spoke, In a calm and gentle voice. My eyes widened, *He's right, Why am I doing what Kai asked me to?* 

 

Kai's POV

*No, this wasn't supposed to happen!* I wanted to murder myself for saying that kissing Su Min was a game, that, Kissing her was the best thing that ever happened in my life. *How would I know? She looked at me with eyes that pleaded me not to say the truth, I had to twist it some way or another!* A part of me screamed back, *OHH, And you couldn't think of a better one? Nice going, Jongin.* 

I stared at Su Min, Who was currently conversing with Kris and Luhan in chinese. *Damn, what are they saying?! I should have taken chinese when I had the chance. Aish!* 

After a few seconds, Su Min turned back to me, "Fine, You want to talk to me? You have 5 minutes, Kai." *She's not calling me opp- FOCUS KAI.* Without hesitating, I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room, Shutting the door as we ran out. 

Letting the regret and frustration take over me, I once again pinned her against the wall.

 

Your POV

He grabbed my hand, ran out of the room and abruptly pinned me on the wall. *Why the are we in this position again?* I frowned, "Do you enjoy pinning people to the ing wall? Do you have a problem with talking normally?" I spat. He smirked, "No, I enjoy pinning YOU to the wall." I flushed pink, *What?!* His face moved closer, without me knowing tears were falling. *What? Why am i crying?* I looked at Kai, Who jerked to a stop. 

I saw his eyes softened, as he reached out his thumb, wiping the tears away, *Pabo Su Min, Why the are you crying?!* 

"S-Su Min.. Don't cry.. I'm sorry, my baby." I violently wiped my tears away, "So it's just a game huh? And you even told me to respond to your charade? Did you have fun huh, Kai?" I cringed my eyebrows, feeling my adrendaline rush as I spoke whatever was on my mind.

He frowned, "No, Su Min. It's not just a game," He leaned to my ear, "You are never just a game." he whispered, barely audible. I froze, his husky voice sounded as though he hadn't spoken for years. *H-he's too close.* 

I pushed him away with brutal stength, "Oh really? After you told Exo it was a game now you tell me I'm never just a game? Damn Kai, Who knew you could lie with your eyes open?" 

He held my shoulders, "Su Min, Look at me okay?" I stared into his eyes, "Answer this next question honestly." After a few seconds, He sighed. "Su Min, Tell me, Did it feel like a game to you?" I froze. *No.. Not at all..* Without answering his question, I turned away and walked to the practice room once again, "5 Minutes' up."

 

Kai's POV

In a matter of seconds, I was crowned at the world's stupidest boy alive. *What have you done Kai?* I sighed loudly, And followed her to the practice room.

 

Your POV

Once I re-entered the room, All eyes were on me. I faked a smile, "Wae? Let's play something fun!" Sensing that I didn't want to talk about what happened, Exo jumped in exicitement and smiled. "YAH! Let's play truth or dare." Kris commented, With a smirk. *That doesn't look so good.* Brushing that thought off, I laughed, "YES!" The whole Exo turned quiet again, "Su Min, It's not wise to play truth or dare with Kris.." I raised an eyebrow, "Waeyo? I'm the queen of dares!" I smirked.

Kris looked at me, "Well then my queen, You're in for a big challenge." He smirked. I smiled, "Bring It on." 

 

 

__________________________________________________

A U T H O R S N O T E ♥ Hey~! ;D Just a short update for today, Mianhae, I'm super tired from school >< tomorrow's will be sooo much longer ^^ keke. Subscribe and comment! Aigoo, Pabo Kai ><.

Oh gawd, ;A; My smexy duizhang. ♥