26; "Nothing can tear us apart."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV.

We continued walking along the streets just talking to each other, when suddenly, I saw Kai freeze up. I followed his vision to see a middle aged man walked towards us, he doesn't seem very happy.

Almost immediately, Kai bowed to him, "Good morning, Mr Lee." *Mr Lee? No.. It can't be right?* I bit my lip, and looked at the man, who was now looking at me.

"Who is this?" He asked, unamused. 

"Mr Lee, This is my girlfriend. Su Min." His eyes widened, "Park Su Min?" I nodded, "Deh. Annyeonghaseyo, Park Su Min imnida." His eyebrows cringed. "I need to talk to you, Kai." 

Kai looked at me, I nodded, "I'll call you." With that, I walked away with a heavy heart. *He's going to ask Kai to leave me, Just like how Taemin did.* 

 

Kai's POV.

Lee Soo Man saw me with Su Min, walking on the streets, and wanting to have a talk with me privately. *Don't worry Su Min, I won't leave you.*

He brought me to a nearby coffee shop. "Sit, Jongin." I gulped, "Yes sir." I took a seat on the marble chair. I looked at him, with my hands on my lap. He sighed, "Jongin ah. I never thought I would have to go through this talk again, For the same girl." 

I continued looking at him, "Leave her." He stared at me. My eyebrows twitched. "No, I won't." He started laughing, "Jongin ah, This was what Taemin said 3 years ago too, But he still left her in the end, you know that?"

I frowned, "Taemin might have left her, But I won't." His face fell, "I'm being serious Kim Jongin. If you don't leave her, You don't know what I'll do." I flinched a little at his tone.

"Whatever you do, I'll be there with her, Mr Lee." His eyes widened, "The feeling of Love. I'm willing to do anything to keep her safe, except leaving her. No matter what you say, I'll never leave her, Never." 

He frowned, "What's so special about this girl? I don't understand why both you and Taemin are defying me for her." I smirked, "This girl, Is not just a normal girl. She's one in a million. The way she smiles, the way she cries. Everything is different. And I want to go through the good times together with her, And comfort her during the bad times. I'm sure Taemin felt the same way, Why don't you understand?" 

I saw him stiffen, "But Taemin doesn't love her anymore, If he can do it, why can't you?" I raised an eyebrow, I didn't give a damn if I was being disrespectful to my boss, He doesn't derserve respect. "You're saying he forgot her? If that's what you're saying, you're wrong. He still loves her alot, Maybe even more than I do." His face scrunched up.

"I don't care what you say, Just leave her or else I'll-" I cut him off, "Or else you'll make sure she doesn't have a future? Is that what you're going to say?" He kept quiet.

"If you want me to leave her, I'll do it, On one condition..." His face brightened. "...I'll leave Exo-k. I'll leave SM entertainment." I've never been so determined in my life. But I'll do it for her. 

I don't care. I don't care if being a superstar is my dream, I don't give a damn, I just want to be right beside her, wherever we go. 

He smirked, *What?!* "I'm afraid the contract ties you down for anothe-" 

"I don't care about the ing contract. I'll end it. Money right? Isn't that what you wanted all along? I'll give you money, to end my contract." He frowned deeply, keeping quiet. 

After a few minutes of silence, I heard him sigh. 

"Fine. Do whatever you want. If your career gets ruined, It's your fault for not listening to my warnings." He stood up, looked at me once last time, and left, shaking  his head. 

I smiled to myself as I proceeded to Su Min's house to tell her the good news.

 

Your POV.

I went home. And here I am, sitting on my couch. I don't want Kai to leave me, I really don't. I stared at the TV screen blankly, watching the images of me and Kai flash through my mind. 

Without me knowing, Tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

Two knocks on my door alarmed me, I vigourously wiped my tears away and went to the door, Lifelessly opening it. It revealed Kai's smiling face, that fell when he saw me. 

"Baby, what happened? Why did you cry?" He reached out his hand and carressed my face, walking into my apartment. I lost it. Tears started pouring out, I hugged Kai tightly, sobbing uncontrollably.

"P-PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE KAI!" I don't want him to go, Call me desperate, Call me a , But I love this man dearly. he my hair, "Don't be stupid, I'll never leave you..." He whispered in my ear. 

"B-But Soo man..." My voice trailed off, I didn't want to complete that cursed sentence.

I heard him chuckle, "I talked to him already, I made it extremely clear that I would never leave you, My dear. Never." My eyes widened as I pulled back. "He threatened you didn't he?" 

He pouted, "Yeah," He paused awhile and smirked, "But I threatened him back." 

My heart pounded wildly, "D-Does that mean you will not leave me?" He giggled and hugged me again, "I will never leave you, Nothing can tear us apart." A smile came on my face, *Nothing can tear us apart.*

 

 

___________________________________________________

Short chappie ><. Omo this fic is going to end soon ): Comment! ^^ Lovelove. ♥

  I couldn't help it.