23; "Go on a date with me."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Kai's POV

I fell asleep so easily yesterday, and had the sweetest of dreams. The first thing I thought of in the morning was, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

Excited, I quickly dialled her number.

 

Your POV

I was still sleeping soundly, Probably dreaming of Kai, when my phone rang, abruptly waking me up. "AISH." I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. 'Boyfriend Kai ♥' Oh, I changed his name yesterday.

I smiled and picked up the phone, "Yes?" I heard Kai giggle, "Baby~ Your morning voice is so y." I blushed. *Do you really have to make me blush in the morning?* 

"Kai... Why did you call?" He cleared his throat. "Go on a date with me." Okay, My body system shot awake. "What did you say?" I had to confirm what I heard. "Let's go on a date, baby~" I blushed again. "O-okay." I heard him chuckle, "Ooh, Baby is nervous!" I pouted, even though he couldn't see it. "Whatever!" 

"Arraso, Arraso. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes." I frowned, "Okay. See you." With that, I quickly hung up the phone. I have 30 minutes to turn myself into a tidy and neat girl. 

I quickly washed up and changed into a proper set of clothes. All the while worrying if Kai would like how I looked.

Satisfied with the cute outfit, I ate a bowl of cereal before going out of my apartment. I heard my phone beep, Indicating a message. I reached over and looked at the person who texted. 

'Boyfriend Kai ♥' *Dugeun Dugeun.* There goes my heart.

I clicked open. "Hey baby, Reached already, Ppali Ppali! Miss you~♥" I blushed. Aigoo! 

Just carelessly putting the bowl in the sink, I quickly rushed downstairs to see the man I loved oh-so-deeply. 

Panting, I stood infront of him, "I'm.. Sorry.." I heard him chuckle. "I missed you." He hugged me. I froze at the unexpected skin contact. "I-I missed you too." 

He pulled back and laughed, "So where does my baby want to go to today?" *And you're asking me?* I pouted, "Yah, You're the one that wanted to go on a date!" I whined.

"Arraso, I was just kidding. Aigoo, you." He pinched my cheeks. I giggled. "So where are we going?" He paused for awhile before answering, "Secret." I frowned, "Don't be childish!" 

"Who said I was childish?" He abruptly leaned forward, making my eyes widen. "O-Okay whatever!" I pushed his chest. He caught my hands and placed one of them on his chest.

"Do you feel it?" I gulped, "W-What?" He giggled, " Do you feel my rapid heartbeat?" *Yes..* I nodded, "This only happens when I'm with you." He stared into my eyes. 

*Oh god.* I felt my heart melt at the unexpected cheesy catchline. "Oppa!" He giggled, "Okay, Okay!" I pouted. 

"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers. I gasped. "T-To where?" I couldn't help feeling nervous whenever Kai was around. *This is what love does to you.* 

"Eat!" He laughed. "O-oh." I nodded. He suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me. "Baby, Are you nervous," He lunged forward, "Around me?" *OF COURSE!*

"No!" He leaned closer, "Really?" *Don't lean back! You'll be admitting defeat!* "Yes." 

"Not even when I do this?" He crashed his lips onto mine. "MMM!" My screams came out muffled. After a second or two, He pulled away. 

"OPPA!" I frowned, "You can't do that in public!" He smirked, "Waeyo? I can do whatever I want to do with you." I blushed, *Is it just me or that statement implies something?* 

"B-but," He cut my off, "No buts baby. You're mine, and I'll let the whole world know." I frantically shook my head, "OPPA YOU'RE DEBUTING SOON!" He laughed, "So? That doesn't mean I can't openly show my love for my girlfriend." I sighed. 

"Why are you so stubborn?" I frowned. "Come on~ I know you love me for that. don't you?" I gulped. Ignoring his question, I started walking away. 

"WAIT UP BABY!" Kai shouted. I rolled my eyes, but with a smile on my face. 

He grabbed my hand and we continued walking. I looked at Kai, who had a wide smile on his face. 

Out of nowhere, A question popped up in my head. "O-Oppa," He turned to me, "Yes baby?" I sighed, "Will you leave me when you're debuting? Will you leave me like how Taemin left me? Alone, with nobody to depend on?" 

I saw his eyes soften. "No, Park Su Min. Please believe me when I say that I won't. Not even if Soo Man wants us apart. No, scratch that. I wouldn't leave you even if the gods wanted us apart. We're made for each other, Su Min. Leaving you would be equal to leaving my life." *Really?*

I looked at this man infront of me, And tears started falling. "W-Why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?" Kai frowned and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

I shook my head, "A-Aniyo.. Thank you Kai. I don't know what I would do without you." I released his hand and hugged him. 

"Mmhmm, What happened to the public thing?" He my hair. 

"I don't care anymore, Kai. I love you, So freaking much." I heard his low y voice chuckle, "I love you too Su Min. More than you can ever imagine." 

We stayed like that, for awhile. Until I heard a familiar voice call out, 

"Princess?" 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

OOOOH~ THATS THE END OF THAT. XD. Keke. How was it? Commentcomment! ^^ Will update my second fic now. ♥ Sorry if this chappie is short, I have writer's block today >~<. Forgive me ):

I CANNOT STAND THE PERFECTION. I CANNOT.