18; "Baby."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

It was history, Kai's not in class. *That's weird. I thought he was in school?* Whatever. This makes it easier for me to forget him.

Suddenly, The class was disrupted by a loud bang of the door. "I need to talk to Park Su Min now." *Huh? Who-* My question was answered when I saw a panting Kai step in the class. *Bwo?* 

The teacher looked at me, *Please say no, Please say no!* "You are excused, Miss Park." *what?!* My eyebrows cringed. *And you just let me go like that?!* 

I frowned and grabbed my bag, hesitantly going towards Kai.

"Let's talk at the rooftop." He suggested. I avoided his eyes and shrugged, "Whatever." *Thanks a whole lot. Must you appear now, When i'm trying to forget you?!*

He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. Once we reached, I quickly jerked my hand away. "What do you want?" I spat coldly. *You cannot soften, Park Su Min. You cannot.*

To my heart's surprise, Kai dropped on his knees. My eyes widened as I tried pulling him up. "Stand up! What are you doing?!" *Pabo, Please don't do this.*

"Seeking your forgiveness." I froze dead in my tracks. "W-what?" Wasting no time, He grabbed my hand. "I'm so sorry for not trusting you Su Min! I'm Sorry! I know I'm blind, I know I'm dumb, I know I should probably die. But I'm really sorry for breaking the perfect trust between us. I didn't know what came over me yesterday, I'm so sorry Su Min! I cannot, Afford to lose you!" 

That did it. Tears streamed down my face. *He just said.. H-he cannot afford to lose me..* I looked at Kai, whose eyes were b with tears. 

I couldn't help it. I bent down and hugged him, "Pabo! You freaking Pabo! I hate you, Kai. I hate you so much!" I punched his back weakly, only to have him my hair gently. "I'm so sorry Su Min. I'm sorry!" *I hate you Kai. I hate how weak I become infront of you.*

I pulled back, We stared at each other. Both of our cheeks were glistening with tears. Without thinking, I reached out and wiped his tears.

"Uljima. (Don't cry) It's ruining your perfect face.." I softly cooed, *His face is- WAIT. Waaaaaait. I JUST SAID MY THOUGHTS OUT LOUD!* My eyes widened, alongside with Kai's. I looked at him, Who seemed even more shocked than me. *Aish PABO! Didn't you say you wanted to mask your feelings?!*

 

Kai's POV

I froze when I felt her delicate fingers caressing my cheeks. *She's an angel..* 

"Uljima. It's ruining your perfect face.." *B-bwo?!* I stared at her, *S-she called me perfect...* I softened and smiled. "Su Min.." I whispered. "Thank you." I hugged her once again. 

My heart skipped a beat or two when I felt her hug me back. I could feel every inch of the warmth emitted by her body. I wish time would just stop here, forever.

 

Your POV

"I'll make it up to you, Let's go eat ice cream, Arraso?" He whispered in my ears. I felt shivers down my spine. "O-okay." I stuttered. *Aish Su Min you're too obvious!* 

I pulled away first, afraid that Kai would hear my insane heartbeat, and stood up. He mimicked my actions and held my hand, "Let's go." He smiled.

We walked to the ice cream store outside our school. Kai led the way, throughout the whole journey, I stared at his backview. Unconsciously smiling to myself. *At this rate, I'll never be able to forget him.*

After a few more minutes, We reached the ice cream store. I quickly went over to the counter and peeked at the ice cream flavours. *OMO! CHOCO MINT!* I jumped up and down like a little girl. "So what do you want?" I heard a deep voice ask. I stopped my actions and turned around, "Choco mint!" I smiled. 

Kai ruffled my hair, "Arraso. Go find a seat first." I nodded and went in search for a vacant seat.

After finding one, I sat down and rested my chin on my palms. I sighed, and looked at Kai who was still at the counter. *What have you done to my heart, Kai?* I blew a raspberry and saw Kai look my way and smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey baby~" he cooed, Placing my cup of ice cream on the table. I blushed. *B-baby.. Long time since I last heard that.* I looked at Kai, who held a cone Ice cream. He smirked, "Baby." I blushed harder. * Su Min CONTROL!!* I quickly avoided his eyes and looked at my ice cream.

"Eat up, Baby." He emphasized the word 'Baby'. *Stop teasing me!* I mentally pouted. "Yah stop it with the baby!" He flinched, "Arra, arra. Mianhae." I rolled my eyes and started eating my ice cream.

When I ate my ice cream, I looked up to meet Kai's eyes, ignited with fire. I gulped. *W-what is wrong with him.* I looked at his tongue the ice cream. Up down left right. 

I uncomfortably looked away. *Is it just me or.. Is he that ice cream a little too... S-Sensually?* I gulped again. Hesitantly, I looked at Kai again. Who was still staring at me. *Stop it Kim Jong In. Stop it before I kiss you right here and right now.* 

I nearly choked at my thoughts. *What the Su Min?!*

 

Kai's POV

I looked at Su Min eat her ice cream. It was easy. It was easy to kiss her. Her tender lips looked inviting. I couldn't look away from her eyes. *She's such an angel.*

"Ahem," She cleared . *Cute.* I looked at her, waiting for her to speak. "How did you find out about it?" *Oh..* I frowned. 

 

Your POV

"I went back to the restaurant and asked for yesterday's CCTV tape." My eyes bulged out, "BWO?! They installed a CCTV in the washroom?!" Kai awkwardly laughed, "That was my initial thought too." I giggled.

Kai grabbed my hand, "I'm sorry Su Min." I froze. *It's happening again.* My heartbeat was accelerating, My palms were sweating, The butteflies in my stomach were flying.

"A-Aniya. It's over already. Forget about it." I smiled. Kai nodded and finished his ice cream. *Bwo?! I barely started.* I continued eating my ice cream. 

After finishing my ice cream, We walked out of the store. "I'm going home." I told Kai. He smiled and nodded, "Can I come?" 

I froze. *Bwo? Kai? Coming to my house?* I gulped, "S-sure." Together, We walked to my house. We kept glancing at each other, but no words were exchanged.

After a few minutes, we reached my apartment. I opened the door and invited him in. "It's kind of messy." He shook his head, "Gwaenchanayo." I nodded and smiled.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Oops. What would happen with Kai and Su Min alone in her house? ;P Keke. May be doing a triple update, Depends :/ COMMENTS ARE LOVED! ;3 Hope you liked it! ^^