20; "So what if I am?"

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Kai's POV

*She must be thinking how weird I am, Staying in her bathroom for 15 minutes. COME ON KAI LET'S GO.* I carefully stood up and opened the door, Only to come face to face with Su Min.

 

Your POV

I stood infront of the door, waiting for it to miraculously open by itself. I reached out my hand to knock the door when.. *Click* I heard the door unlock. I quickly retreated my hand. 

Suddenly, Kai's head carefuly peeked out from the door. I raised an eyebrow, "Are you done?" He nervously laughed, "Yes!" He wallked to my bed again, and sat down. 

"What the hell were you doing inside?" He stared at me. "Thinking." *What?* I laughed, "Arraso. So what do you want to do now?" 

Kai continued looking at me before snapping his fingers, "Do you want to visit my dorm?" I froze, *What?!* "Err. O-okay. But is there anyone there?" 

He smirked, "No baby, Just us.." He leaned closer. I quickly leaned back, "Y-YAH!" Kai let out a laugh, "I'm kidding! All the Exo members should be there, except for Sehun who's still at school." *Oh right.. We ditched school.*

I shrugged, "Why not? I want to see Exo again." He smiled, "Arraso, Let's go!" He grabbed my hand. I looked down at our interwined fingers and blushed.

"Wait, Let me lock the door!" He sheepishly smiled, "Mianhae." I smiled.

So it turns out that Exo's dorm was extremely near my place. *No wonder Kai always walked me home...* 

Kai took out his keys. I couldn't deny, It was nerve-wrecking, even though I met the members already. The door opened, Slowly, I peeked my head in. *Krissssss.* 

"AYO WADDUP KRISSS." I shouted at the leader, who was sitting on the couch watching television. He jumped and almost fell of the sofa. *Mianhae.*

"WHO THE- OH! SU MIN AH~" He shouted back. I smiled, "Annyeong oppa." He laughed, "Come on in! Oh so I'm guessing Kai the ing idiot know about his mistake?" He shot a glare at Kai, who rubbed his neck, "D-deh.." I took off my shoes and went in. *He did...* 

"So what brings such a pretty lady here?" Kris walked towards me and ruffled my hair. I blushed, "Oppa!" He laughed, "Arra, arra!" I smiled. "Molla, Kai suggested that we come here after going to my house." 

Kris's eyes widened. "BWO?! You were alone in your house with Kai? Did he do anything to you?!" I turned a darker shade of red at the memory, "N-NO!" I glanced at Kai, who was smirking.

"Are you sure?" Kris squinted his eyes. I nodded. "That's good!" He smiled. *Phew.* I looked to my left and right, "How come you're the only one at home?" 

He laughed, "The rest of them went to eat, I was lazy so, Kris out." I pouted, "Lazy oppa." He smiled and walked back to the couch.

"So what do you think of my place?" Kai whispered in my ear, making me flinch a little. "It's cleaner than how I pictured it, SHINee's dorm is wayyyy messier." I smiled, remembering how Taemin used to bring me to his dorm.

"YAH! No thinking of SHINee when I'm here, Arraso?" I pouted, "Whatever oppa~"

Suddenly, The door flung open. "Duizhang!" Luhan stepped in the apartment. I ran over and gave him a hug, "Oppa! Me and Kai made up." I whispered in his ears, only to have Kai pry us apart. "YAH no skinship infront of me!" He pouted. I giggled. 

"Kai ah, you found out?" Luhan asked. Kai shamefully looked down, "D-deh hyung.. I shouldn't have trusted Minah." Luhan smirked, "Now you know." He turned his attention back to me, "Aigoo, Why is my lovely dongsaeng here?" 

"Oh! Kai suggested that we come here after going to my house." Luhan's eyes widened, "YOU-" "YAH, they didn't do anything, I questioned them already." Kris spoke, Before Luhan could explode.  

"Ahhh, Kai you better not hurt her." Luhan threatened, "I won't, Hyung!" Kai whined. I laughed. 

Kai turned to me, "Baby~ you want to go eat?" *I'm a little hungry...* "Okay." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. 

I turned back, "Annyeong Kris and Luhan oppa!" They both turned my way and smiled, "Annyeong~" Kai closed the door and laughed, "Mianhae, I just wanted to spend time alone with you." I blushed, *W-what?* 

"Oooh you're blushing!" He poked my cheeks. "NO I'M NOT!" I turned away and quickly started walking. *AISH SU MIN AH~!*

After several minutes of bickering, We decided to eat dukbokki. We walked into the shop and sat at a vacant table. Almost immediately, A waitress walked to our table. *Oh please don't let it be another-*

"Kai oppa~ What do you want to order?" *What?!* I gritted my teeth and looked at my menu, ignoring the flirtatious scene infront of me.

"Two dukbokki." I couldn't help it, I peaked at the waitress slightly, to see her blushing madly, "Anything else?" She asked. Kai shook his head and smiled, "No." *STUPID KAI CHARMS.*

Without hesitation, I slammed the menu on the table and looked at the waitress boredly, "Why don't you go flirt somewhere else?" She gasped, "FINE!" I frowned and looked at Kai, who was staring deeply at me.

"Baby~ Why are you so angry?" *He's right, why the heck am i so angry?* I shrugged, "I'm not angry." I looked at the menu infront of me.

Suddenly, I heard a loud sigh, causing me to look up. *What happened?* Kai cringed his eyebrows, "If I didn't know better I'd say you're jealous." I froze, *Yes I am...* 

"Whatever." I mumbled and looked away. 

 

Kai's POV

"Whatever." She looked away. *Bwo? She didn't deny it?* My eyes widened, "Yah Su Min. Are you jealous?" I questioned. 

"Aniyo." She replied, without looking at me. "Baby~~ Why are you so cold?" I frowned. 

"Waeyo? Go talk to that waitress then!" She snapped her head in my direction. *Bingo. She's jealous.*

 

Your POV

"Waeyo? Go talk to that waitress then!" I turned to Kai. *Uh-oh.. I did not just say that....* I quickly looked away, hoping that Kai would not say anything about it.

"Okay then." He replied, causing my eyes to widen. *BWO?! OKAY?!* After a few seconds, I heard Kai snap his fingers, Calling the waitress over. *AISH SU MIN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!* 

I looked at the waitress earlier, who quickly scurried over. "Yes oppa?" Kai smirked, "Hey babe, What's your name?" *WHAT?!* My eyes rounded in disbelieve. 

The waitress squealed, "J-Ji Eun." Kai smiled, "Ahh, Ji Eun? Annyeong." He did a cute wave, causing the waitress to fangirl over his actions. *Urgh disgusting.* I rolled my eyes. I cannot believe my eyes. 

Kai didn't look at me at all, He kept all his attention on the stupid waitress. "Oppa who is she?" The waitress pointed to me. I just stared at Kai. *Yeah who am I Kai?* 

"She?" Kai asked, The waitress nodded. "She's just a friend." Pang. *Just a friend. Just a friend. Just a friend. That's it.* I abruptly stood up, causing the customers to turn my way.

"Happy flirting." I spat, and walked out of the shop.

 

Kai's POV

"She's just a friend." I told Ji Eun. *Of course she's not. How can she be just my friend? She's the girl of my dreams!* I looked at Su Min, Who suddenly stood up. 

"Happy flirting." She spat. My eyes widened, never once leaving her figure, which was walking out of the shop.

*! KAI YOU IDIOT.* I quickly ran after her, ignoring all of Ji Eun's screams.

When I walked out of the shop, I saw her running away from the shop. *What?!* Without seconds thoughts, I quickly ran after her. At my speed, I caught up to her in no time. 

 

Your POV

*No Su Min. No crying.* I bit my lip as I started running away from the acursed shop. *How dare you do that infront of me, Kai.* I ran and ran.

Out of nowhere, I felt a solid grip on my arm. "Su Min." *Kai.* I refused to turn around, I refused to remember the scene earlier. I stood rooted to the ground. Holding back my tears.

I heard him sigh. *Don't do anything Kai, Just leave now.* I felt a strong pull on my arm, causing my body to crash into Kai's. *.* My heartbeat was accelerating again. 

"Su Min." He gently my hair, "You're jealous aren't you." It wasn't a question, It was more of a statement. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut, thinking of the scene earlier. *You can't deny it anymore Su Min. Not when you're in his arms like this.* I clenched my fists,

"So what If I am?"

 

 

____________________________________________

OOOOOH SOMEBODY'S JEALOUSSSS. :P Hehehe. Comments are LOVED! ^^ How was the chappie? ;D Might be doing a double update later, depends ><.

OH! I'll start replying to comments! I'll start with the comments on the last chappie, okay? ;D

 

[C O M M E N T R E P L I E S;]

@ZzatulELF1803: I KNOW, HAHAHA. ;D

@kittwodakat: Aww! Thankyou so much! <3 Aigooo, We have a here don't we? :P Keke. 

@BEASTbabie: GOD, My ovaries nearly exploded when I'm writing this chapter too, :P. 

@jasmin1131: YES THEY DID. HAHA, :P Thanks so much for reading~

@mrschoii: MORALS HAPPENED. xD. Keke.

@syahmiiey: WELCOME! ^^ I hope you likey the story! :D Thank you for the compliments <3

@cha_chandz: YES, YES HE DOES. <3

@philphil: AIGOOO, Another little ? :P Hehe. Girls beware~

@kissMeImABu2ty: HE'S A LITTLE BOY. *Squish* Hehee. xD

@-shooberry: AWWW! FANGIRLING OVER KAI, <3 xD 

@kimbum_JESS23: Aigoo, Keke, I'm glad you like it ^^

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, <3 

AHHH JAEBUM. I CANNOT. <3