27; "Me too."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV.

Months passed, and it's finally here. 

 

"BABY! DO I LOOK HOT?!" 

"Yah, That's my mic!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo we ONE are! No wait." 

"Suho hyung you're too nervous! Chill down!" 

"I NEED WATER. HYUNG!!!!" 

"You won't make a mistake, you won't make a mistake."

 

Loud shouts of despair could be heard from Exo-k's dressing room. I looked at every single one of them, freaking out, And I couldn't help but giggle. 

Suho was rehearsing his lines for the backstage interviews later, and is mixing up where the words should be in the sentence. *What a cute leader.* 

Sehun was all over the place, asking his hyungs for water, because he lost his bottle.

D.O was busy hyptonizing himself into believing that he won't make a mistake on stage.

Chanyeol was busy comforting everyone in the room, telling them everything would be alright, and that they're too worried. 

Baekhyun was freaking out, because he couldn't find his mic. *Bacon.* 

And Kai? He was just hanging around me, asking me if he was hot enough for the audience. 

I looked around the room. Exo-k is so chaotic right now, yet so cute. I smiled, "You guys!" Everyone stopped whatever they are doing and turned to me. I waved all of them over. And as if on impulse, all of them stood in a straight line, even Kai.

I went over to Sehun, who was at the extreme left, and gave him a big hug, "You'll do fine, don't worry arraso?" I did the same for every member, and came to Kai, who was smiling brightly. 

I purposely skipped him and went back to the front, "EXO-K HWAITING!!" "YAH!" I heard Kai shout, with a pout. I giggled, "Come here." I opened my arms wide, welcoming him. 

"Don't worry, Oppa. I'll be right here watching you, okay? You'll do fine, aigoo." I cooed, He pulled back, still pouting. "I need an energy boost!" I raised my eyebrow, "What do you-" Before I could finish my sentence, his lips were already on mine. 

I smiled into the kiss, gladly kissing him back. 

After a few minutes, I qickly pulled back, "Oppa! You guys are going on soon!" He laughed, "Okay baby." I gave him a hug, "Hwaiting!" 

I looked at them one last time before they went on stage. "This is it." I whispered, to nobody. "Exo-k's debut stage." 

I stayed backstage, watching them from the monitor in the room. After a few other artists, It was finally the boys' turn. My eyes were stuck to the screen, as my heart pounded wildly in my ribcage. *Hwaiting! You can do this!* 

The song started, I clutched my palms together and watched them perform. After a few seconds, I broke into a smile. *They are perfect.* 

D.O and Baekhyun's vocals are no joke, Suho was being the Charismatic leader he is, Sehun's lisp was so adorable! Chanyeol's deep voice probably killed all the female fans out there. And Kai? Kai was perfect. Shining so brightly on stage. Simply perfect.

I smiled, *And that perfect person is my boyfriend.* 

After the song ended, Exo-K immediately ran back to the dressing room. The first person to run in was Sehun, who attacked me, literally. He pounced onto me, giving probably the biggest hug I've ever receieved.

"WE DID IT! SU MIN YOU'RE MY LUCKY STAR~!" He shouted, while jumped up and down, bringing me with him. I hugged him back, "YES YOU DID!" Tears were pouring out from my eyes, Not because I was sad or anything, but because i was so proud of them. 

After a few seconds, I felt a hand abruptly separating me and Sehun. "Yah Maknae! She- WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Kai looked at my tear stained face and panicked. I frantically shook my head, "Aniya! I'm just so proud of you guys, Oh my god." I hugged Kai, burying my face in his chest.

"Awww!" The whole room said the same thing, "GROUP HUG!" I heard Sehun shout. The whole of Exo-k rushed over to me and Kai, joining in our hug. "Thank you baby, You're my source of energy." Kai whispered in my ear, making me blush.

Suddenly, We felt the whole of Exo-k pull back from us, "Hyung you're so mushy! What the hell!" Sehun whined. I looked at Kai, who pouted. "Aigoo," I pinched his cheeks, "My boyfriend is so cute!" 

I heard Chanyeol sigh, "Now we know why they are the perfect couple." 

Everyone in the room laughed, including me and Kai. 

"You were great, I'm so proud to have you as my boyfriend." I whispered, before giving him a small peck on his lips. He smiled, "Me too." 

 

 

_______________________________________________

Just a short update >< Huhu, don't be angry ): Commentcomment! ♥

 PERFECT OR WHAT?