11; "Annyeonghaseyo, Exo-M imnida!"

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

After the incident yesterday, I didn't get a good night sleep. *Urgh!* My head hurt reallu bad when my sleep was disrupted by the alarm clock. 

Like every morning, I reached school on my bike. Only today, I was extremely grumpy. *PMS much..* I frowned at my own thoughts. Screw this. I wanna skip school today. Damn. 

"SU MIN~" I heard my name being called in a distance, almost immediately, I recognised that as Sehun's voice. I turned around and smiled, "Annyeong Se Hun ah!" He came over and gave me a hug, with Kai running after him. "How was Lotte world?" memories of that yesterday came flooding to my mind, I blushed. "I-it was okay." 

He pulled back and smiled. Slowly, He leaned closer to my ear, *What is he doing?!* "Su Min ah, do you want to skip school today?" He whispered, and looked at me. *YESSS!!"* 

Excitedly, I leaned towards him and whispered, "YESS!!" "YAH, Why are you two so close?!" I heard Kai yell. "Pshh, Are you jealous?" *What. did you just say.* I laughed it off. Kai smirked and leaned forward, "Wae? Do you want me to be?" *BWO?!* I shoved him away and glared, Not answering his question. 

"Su Min! Let's go meet Exo-m today, they are in korea now!" Sehun said, and turned to Kai, "Really? Hyungs came? How come I didn't know?" He pouted. "Yesterday at Lotte world when SM called me back, he wanted to tell me that." Sehun smiled. Impatient, I tugged on Sehun's shirt, "Sehunnie, can we go?" I pleaded with my eyes, How much i dreaded to be in school.

"Aigoo kyeopta!" And he pinched my cheeks. I giggled. "Arraso, let's go." He grabbed my wrist and began running. As if on instinct, I grabbed Kai's hand with my other free hand. My eyes widened on what i did, I looked at Kai, who was just as shocked as me. "Mian." And I pulled away, only to have him shake his head, "Let's go." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and began running.

After minutes, We reached the back of the school. I stared at the two bikes parked on the grass. "Su Min ah! Who are you riding with?" Sehun asked me. I frowned, Looking at the two boys infront of me. *I can't pick Kai, It's too awkward.* "Sehunnie!" I smiled. I took a glance at Kai, who sulked. *Pshh who cares.* 

Sehun was like a brother to me, so I didn't have a problem putting my hands around his waist. It wasn't awkward at all. I didn't know why. *I wonder how Kai would react to thi- Why are you thinking of Kai?* I frowned. *What's happening to me?* 

After several minutes, We stopped infront of the huge SM building. *The last time I was here, It .* I frowned at the unpleasant memory. "Let's go Su Min!" Sehun giggled like a child and pulled my arm. "Yah Maknae, I want to talk to Su Min, you go in first to tell the others arraso?" Sehun looked at his hyung, and Nodded. *Talk to me? What?!* 

"What is it?" I turned to Kai, who was frowning, with eyebrows cringed. *He looks angry.* "You think I didn't see that?" I was flustered, *Saw what?* I kept quiet, just looking at him walking closer to me. With him advancing, I walked backwards, Until my back hit the wall. I gulped at the closeness and could only stare at Kai's collarbone. 

"Look at me." He lifted my chin to face him. I shivered at his touch. "Are you guilty?" He asked, Leaning closer. *What is wrong with this guy?!* "O-of what?" I asked, timidly. I hate being vulnerable, But I couldn't help it with his face 2 inches away from mine. 

"How come you could hug Sehun's waist with no problem?" *Bwo?! Just because of that?!* I was dumbfounded. "Is that it? That's why you're so angry?" I raised an eyebrow. He smacked his palms on either sides of me, making me shudder. "Don't test me Su Min." *Test you?*  

"Are you jealous?" I asked him for the second time today. He froze, "What?" 

I asked again, "Are you jealous?" He smirked, but continued looking at me. "Yes. I am Jealous." With that, He leaned back, walking away. *He's.. J-jealous.* I stood at the same position, leaned against the wall, unable to react to the whole situation. *Kai is Jealous. But why is my heart pounding at his confession?* 

"Baby if you don't move I'll go there and carry you." My eyes widened, as I quickly pushed myself off the wall and walked into SM entertainment. Throughout the walk to the practice rooms, I didn't look at Kai, I couldn't bring myself to. *What's happening to me?!* 

"We're here." I snapped out of my thoughts and carefully peeked into the room, to see 6 handsome guys sitting on the floor, staring at me. Flustered, I leaned back, only to bump into Kai. The 6 boys who were watching us intently snickered. "Go in," he whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and carefully went in the room. 

Suddenly, the boys stood up and bowed, "We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, Exo-M imnida!" I smiled and bowed, "I am ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, Park Su Min Imnida." I joked. The boys laughed and looked at me. "Individual introductions." An extremely tall guy said, "Exo-m's Leader, Kris Imnida." *Kris? Hot name.* I nodded and smiled.

"Annyeong Su Min ah~ Luhan imnida. Ni hao." An extremely cute boy said. *He knows chinese!* I was surprised, immediately, I replied him in chinese, "Hey! You know chinese! Hello!" I couldn't hide my excitement, I learnt chinese when I was young, but never had a chance to use it. He giggled, "Actually, 4 of us know chinese." My eyes widened, "Daebak..." They laughed at my reaction.

"Hey! I'm Lay, I know chinese too." A boy with dimples I smiled, "Hi Lay~" 

"Annyeong, Xiu Min imnida!" A boy that looked like Sohee commented, "Oh! You're korean right?" I smiled, "Deh~" He replied. I laughed, "Annyeong!"

"Annyeong, Chen imnida~" A handsome boy said, *Wah...* "Hello~" I smiled.

"Last but not least, I'm Tao." He said in chinese, "Oh! Another chinese~!" I smiled and waved. *Oh? Who is the last member that speaks chinese?* As though they read my mind, Kris spoke. "Hey yo~ I speak chinese too, And I read minds." he commented in chinese, My eyes widened, "YOU READ MINDS?!" He giggled, "I'm kidding!" I pouted. 

"Yah Baby~" I turned around, "You've changed so much since I first met you, You didn't even respond to Exo-k's introductions, Do you like Exo-M better than us?" He pouted, *Really? I changed?* I rolled my eyes, "Aniyo, I like Exo-m more than you." I smiled, and turned back, to find Exo-M laughing at me. 

"Are you two dating?" Luhan asked me, I flushed, "NO WAY! Date that byuntae ahjusshi?!" Luhan laughed like a maniac, "Byuntae Ahjusshi?! BWAHAHA, KAI AH! What have you been doing?!" Kai walked to my side, "Aniyo Hyung!" He waved his hands, "I didn't do anything! Don't listen to this crazy girl!" I frowned. *Bwo?!* "Yah what did you call me?" I spat, "Yah! You called me byuntae ahjusshi!" He leaned forward. "Yah you are one!" I leaned forward too, "Well then you're crazy!" He leaned forward once again, "But you-" I stopped, *When did we become so close?!* I immediately leaned back and blushed.

"Su Min you're blushing! Are you sure you guys are not together?" Kris commented, raising an eyebrow. I mentally cursed myself. "We are not!" I frowned and looked at Kai, who was giggling. 

Out of nowhere, we heard footsteps approaching the room, I turned to the door only to see Exo-K coming in. "SU MIN! I missed you my waitress." Chanyeol ran over and ruffled my hair. I laughed, "Annyeong Chanyeol-ssi." He pouted, "Chanyeol-ssi? Just call me oppa!" I was about to when Kai interrupted us, "Aniyo hyung! She can only call me Oppa!" *What? childish.* Kai whined. 

"Ooooooh~ Someone's jealous!" Chanyeol laughed. I froze, The word jealous caused me to remember the scene earlier, I blushed again. *Stop blushing! AISH! What the hell?!* 

"Annyeong Su Min! Do you still remember our names?" Baekhyun shouted. *Of course I do.* I frowned, "Aniyo! Nuguseyo? (Who are you?)" Baekhyun faked a cry, "SHE FORGOT ME!!!!" I laughed loudly, "Yah! Baekhyun-ssi~" He stopped and stared at me. "Say that again, replacing ssi with oppa." I smiled, "Baekhyun o-" "SUMIN!" I stopped whatever I was saying, "You cannot call anyone else oppa except me okay?!" Kai stared at me. *What's wrong with this guy?* 

On purpose, I skipped over to Luhan, who was the closest to me, And held his arm, "Annyeong Luhan oppa~" And I flashed an eye smile to him. I saw him freeze and he blushed. *Luhan is so cute!* "Annyeong Su Min ah." He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"YAHHHHHHH PARK SU MIN!" I snickered. "What?" I turned back to Kai, Who frowned and walked out of the room. *Uh-oh.. Is he really angry?* "Su Min ah, Kai is angry!" Luhan looked at me. I panicked and released his hand, "REALLY?!" Without any other words, I ran out of the room, to find Kai leaning against the wall outside.

 

Kai's POV

*Pabo! I told you not to call anyone else Oppa!* I couldn't describe what I was feeling, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. *I'm so childish! AISH!* But I thought back to the scene of Su Min holding on to Luhan's arm and my anger came back. *She never did that to me! What the heck!* I pouted. I wanted to slap myself for being so childish but I couldn't help it. 

After a few seconds, I saw Su Min running out from the room. I didn't say anything and stared at her. "Why are you here? Go talk to your Luhan oppa!" *What the hell Kai.*

 

Your POV

"Why are you here? Go talk to your Luhan oppa!" I slightly flinched at his tone, I looked down and pouted. "Mianhae oppa. Don't be angry Kai!" I shouted. I felt him approach me, But I didn't dare to look up. He grabbed my hand and shoved me against the wall. *Ouch...* I frowned at his force.

"You are testing my patience aren't you, Park Su Min." he hissed in my ear. "Look at me," I didn't move. I was afraid, I was scared. You name it. "I said, Look. At. Me." He emphasized every word. *Okay, He's really angry.* Slowly, I looked up to see his eyes staring into mine. 

"I-Im sorry K-kai." I was genuinely scared now. I didn't even realise I was shivering. "I need to punish you Su Min," My eyes widened, "You crossed my limits." I felt like crying. I never felt so intimidated in my life. 

"What do you want me to do?" He smirked, "I want you to respond." *Respond?* "To what?" I mumbled, 

"This," he crashed his lips into mine. *WHAT IS HE DOING?!* my eyes widened, I felt my brain shout, *SU MIN PUSH HIM AWAY NOW.* I lifted my arms and placed them on his chest, giving him a hard push. However, he didn't move an inch, he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them to the wall, still kissing me. 

After seconds, I couldn't help it anymore. Feeling his plump pink lips on mine, moving at a regular beat, I couldn't help myself from tasting more of it. I did the biggest sin I could've done at that moment, I kissed him back. 

 

Kai's POV

I couldn't stand it anymore, With her in this vulnerable state, my lips two inches away from hers, I couldn't control myself. So, I kissed her. I kissed her with all the frustration I felt at that time. 

She didn't respond, instead, she tried to push me away. Well, Screw that, I didn't move an all. I grabbed both her hands and pinned them to the wall. I continued kissing her with my eyes closed. Her lips felt so soft, it was delicious, unlike any other lips I've tasted. 

After a few seconds, I finally felt her responding. My heart skipped a beat, feeling her lips move in-sync with mine. I let go of her hands that moved to my brown locks, getting tangled in them. I wrapped my hands around her small waist, pulling her closer.

 

Your POV

*What are we doing?!* Well, isn't it obvious enough? *We're kissing.* I'm kissing Kai. Our lips were moving in sync, *This is wrong, this should be wrong!* I know I shouldn't respond, I know I should pull away, But that. I can't, I just ing can't get enough of his lips. 

We were still kissing passionately until we were interrupted by an ear-piercing scream. Kai pulled back, my eyes shot open. I turned to the direction of the scream to find Tao and Kris staring at us. *! We're caught!* I looked at the position we're in, His hands around my waist, My hands tangled in his hair. Fully realising the current situation, I quickly pushed him away. 

"Erm, I-it's not what it seems!" I tried defending myself, I turned to Kai, and shot him a you-better-explain stare. He just smirked and shouted out loud, "We were kissing!" My eyes widened, " YOU KAI." And I ran into the practice room, embarrassed. Kai came in moments later. 

The whole room turned quiet and looked at us. 

Chanyeol approached us, he pointed to my lips. "Su Min, Your lips are swollen." He pointed as Kai's, "Kai, so are your's." I touched my lips, *AHHHHHH WHAT DID WE DO!!!* Chanyeol smirked, "Investigation complete." 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A u t h o r s n o t e: Hi! I felt I didn't do a good job on the last chapter so... DOUBLE UPDATE! :D keke. Tell me what you think of it~! Comment and subscribe! <; 

God, He is just too cute, and handsome. GAHHH.