24; "Damn. My boyfriend is famous."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Taemin's POV

I was walking around the streets of Seoul, Searching for something to eat, When I saw a sight I would never have imagined. 

*What?* Kai and Su Min, Hugging. In public. Hugging. I heard the sounds of glass breaking. Oh wait, that's just my heart. No, this can't be right? Maybe it's not her! Just a look-a-like.

"Princess?" I warily called out, hoping for it to be the wrong girl. To my despair, she turned to me. "Taemin!" *Oh so she's happy that I saw this scene?* My eyebrows twitched a little.

 

Your POV

"Taemin!" Oh great! Now I can tell him about Kai. I walked over to him and pulled him over, He was glaring at Kai the whole time. "Oppa." He turned to me, "Yes?" I sighed, "Me and Kai are" "Dating. I know." He cut my sentence off. 

He sighed. "Do you really love him?" I nodded my head, without any hesitation. I saw him flinch a little, before turning to Kai. "Take care of her, will you?" Kai's eyes widened. "D-deh hyung. I will. Don't worry." 

He smiled, and walked away. *He's hurt.. I'm so sorry Taemin..* I blew a raspberry. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to meet Kai's smiling eyes. "It's okay, baby." 

I nodded, "I hope so.." 

It's 10 in the morning. Me and Kai were strolling down the streets with interlocked fingers. "Oh! Let's eat that." I pointed to a store that writes, "Le Waffles." Kai raised an eyebrow, "Sure."

I eagerly pulled him into the shop, And sat at a vacant table. 

The waiter walked over, "What will you have?" I smiled, without hesistation I repli- "Two chocolate waffles please." I raised a brow, As the waiter nodded and walked away. 

"HOW DID YOU KNOW I-" "You have a thing for chocolates, I know." He said calmly. *Wow..* 

"I know you better than you think, Su Min," I chuckled, "Arraso~" 

Suddenly, A loud cry broke the silence. I turned my head to see a little boy crying. My eyebrows cringed. I stood up, "Hey where are you go-" I cut Kai off, "To the rescue." I flashed a smile.

I walked over to the little boy, Who was sitting on the floor, rubbing his eyes with his arm. I crouched down, "Hey there, Why are you crying?" I gently whispered. He stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at me. 

"I-I can't find my umma!" I frowned, "Oh no. We'll find umma, okay? Don't cry." I patted his head. He sniffed, "Jjinja?! You'll find umma?" I giggled, *He's so cute!* I nodded, Forgetting about Kai's existance for awhile. 

I carried the boy and stood up, ready to exit the store when, "YAH!" *OH KAI!* 

I turned my head, He pouted, "Let me come along!" I laughed and nodded my head. He quickly caught up with me, forgetting about our waffles. But, A lost kid is more important than chocolate!

"What happened?" He asked me. I pouted, "This adorable soul lost his umma." Kai frowned, "Let's help him find her." I nodded, "Of course!" 

"Noona! Who is that?" The boy asked me, pointing to Kai. I smiled, "That's my namjachinggu." The boy laughed, "Noona! He's so lucky. Noona is so pretty!" I blushed at his compliment. "Noona is pretty right? I know~" Kai cooed. I giggled.

"What's your name?" I asked the boy, He chuckled and replied, "Minjun. Choi Minjun imnida!" *What a cute name!* "AIGOO, Minjun kyeopta!" I used one hand to pinch his cheeks, since the other arm was holding him tightly.

"Hey! What about me?!" Kai pouted, I giggled, "What ABOUT you?" He whined, "I'M CUTE TOO!!" I rolled my eyes, "Grow up, boyfriend."

 

Kai's POV

I looked at Minjun in Su Min's arms. *That's not fair! That kid's getting all her attention!* I pouted to myself. Mentally cursing myself for bringing her to this shop. *Pabo Kai!* 

I can't believe this. I'm jealous over a kid. *AISH!* 

Suddenly, I heard someone call out Su min's name. 

"KIM SU YEON?!" Su Min shouted back. *What the heck is happening?*

 

Your POV

While looking at how adorable Minjun was, I heard my name called out by an awfully familiar voice. I lifted my head up and my eyes widened.

 

"KIM SU YEON?!" Holy . That's my best friend! Her family had to move away 3 years ago, So we never met ever since. 

"YAH PARK SU MIN. IS THAT YOU?!" I nodded frantically. The next thing surprised me. Alot.

"UMMA!" Minjun called out. *BWO?!* My eyes nearly popped out of my eye sockets when I saw Su Yeon running towards us. "MINJUN, WHERE DID YOU GO?!" She quickly gave him and hug and asked me to put him down. 

Once I did so, She attacked me with a huge hug. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" my voice was shaky, "ME TOO, YOU PABO. YOU LEFT ME ALONE!" Su Yeon pulled back, "Mianhae! Omo!" She turned to Kai, "Who is that handsome boy?" I saw Kai smile, "Annyeonghaseyo, Su Min Namjachinggu, Kai imnida." 

Su Yeon immediately looked at me with a raised brow and started elbowing me, "Boyfriend huh? Not bad, Your taste haven't changed have you? First Taemin now Kai?! Yah! What's with you and SM boys?!" 

Kai's eyes widened, "Y-you know me?" I chuckled, *Cute.* 

Su Yeon laughed, "Of course! There's teasers! You're hot!" I gently punched her, "YAH!" She laughed, "I'm kidding! Aigoo." 

My vision shifted back to Minjun, "Explain, Kim Su yeon." I nodded at Minjun. 

She sighed, "Well, After I changed schools, I met a really really nice guy! And we kind of... Well, He happened." She pointed at Minjun. Who couldn't seem to understand anything we were saying.

"HE'S SO ADORABLE! But where's your husband?" She laughed, "He's working!" I nodded in understanding. "Ahhh, Arraso!" Su yeon laughed, "Pretty lady, will you give me your number?" She wriggled her eyebrows. 

I giggled, "Of course!" I took her phone and punched in my numbers. "Call me babe." I winked. She laughed, "I WILL, I WILL!" With that, I waved goodbye to Minjun and turned back to Kai.

"Damn. My boyfriend is famous."

 

 

_____________________________________________

YAY! CHAPPIE 24! ;D KEKE. Comments! Lovelovelove. ♥ 

DID YOU WATCH TEEN TOP'S NEW MV YET?! YAHHHHH~ LJOE ♥ GOGOGOGOGO.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3XCrWhZPDFo

  HOLY .