1; "One Caramel Frappe please."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

"Oh i’m curious yeah sajin sok nega sungan misojieo wae. Oh i’m so curious yeah, i’m so curious yeah~"

 

Your POV.

Aigooo. It's morning already, Oh! It's a saturday! 

I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up from my pink bed. Urgh.. It's 9...

Wait.... BWO?! 9?! *CRAP! I'm an hour late for work!* I jumped off my bed and rolled like a buffalo over to my bathroom. After brushing my teeth and tying my hair, I quickly headed out to my workplace. 

When i stepped in, A pair of eyes were looking at me. Okay, If looks could kill i'm probably dead by now. 

"M-mianhae.. I-i woke up late.." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck with an apologetic smile on my face.

"Yah! You're lucky there's not much customers in the morning. Be on time next time, Arraso?" My boss told me strictly.

"Deh... Mianhae." I quickly dashed to the changing rooms and changed into my working outfit. 

So, I'm 17 this year and i'm working part time at a cafe as a waitress. Pretty tough huh? 

*Ding Dong* The sounds of dangling bells by the door could be heard. "Annyeonghaseyo! Please take a seat, the menu is coming~!" I shouted from the counter, which was a distance from the entrance.

With menus in my hand, i quickly shuffled over to the group of customers. "Here, you can call me when you're ready to order." I turned and was about to go when,

"What do you recommend?" I turned to find the owner of that deep voice staring at me. He had perfectly tousled hair, tanned skin, sharp eyes and plump lips. He's definitely good looking. I looked at the other guys at the table, All equally good looking. *Are they idols or something? They look familiar.*

"Hey, I wouldn't mind you staring at me like that the whole day but.. I really want something to drink?" He smirked. *Oh? Conceited much.*

"How about mocca? " I stared at him, uninterested. Yes, He may be good looking, but i'm definitely not attracted.

"Uh.. I don't think so." 

"Americano?" 

"No.." Okay, I'm getting annoyed.

"Hey, If you don't want anything i'm saying why don't you just choose it yourself?" My eyebrows cringed. "The menu is infront of you."

"Wohh girl, Fiesty? Well i know what i want now."

"And what is that?" I took out my notebook and pen, ready to take down his order.

"You." What? Urgh, another player. *I hate men.*

I heard the rest of his friends snicker. "Yah hyung! You're scaring her," He turned to face me. "Sorry, He's just like that. Hi, I'm Sehun! Nice to meet you, I would like mocca please." And he flashed me a smile. I just nodded my head, not introducing myself.

"Okay one Mocca, yeah, should've known he's a player. Anything else?" I looked up from my notebook.

"What? I'm not a player, YAH Sehun! Now she thinks i'm a player!" I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Don't do aegyo, It makes you even more disgusting. Now can i have your orders or what? I dont have all day."

"Oh yeah? And you think we do?" I sense anger in his voice. *What? He IS a player.*

"Yeah from the way you're acting sure seems like it." He stared at me, dumbfounded.

"I want Iced green tea please!" I turned to see a boy that has eyes of a puppy. "And i'm Baekhyun, but people call me bacon!" 

"Iced green tea, and?" I looked at a boy with big eyes and a baby face. 

"Uhhh," Well, that voice most certainly did not fit his face, he had a deep and soothing voice that sent shivers down my spine. "Americano? I kind of like bitter things. Oh! I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." 

"Oh hey. Americano? Alright." He smiled at nodded his head. "She said hey to me~" He said in a sing-song voice. *Uhh.. okay..*

"Yah, Calm down would you? I want Iced- Milo! Ehehe, Call me Suho. Sorry, the boys are like that." I was taken aback by his smile. He sure seems like an angel. I nodded and turned to the last boy.

"Hey! Call me D.O, I just want plain water. Thanks!" *Well at least this one's not so weird.*

"Alright, So its, Mocca for Sehun, Green tea for Baekhyun, Americano for Chanyeol, Milo for Suho, Water for D.O, right?" All of them stared at me wide-eyed. I just blinked my eyes. "What?"

"Woah! Your memory is so good!" Sehun commented. The rest of the gang just nodded their heads, execpt for arrogant boy there who just glared at me.

"Erm, thanks." I nodded and gave a small smile. "Hold on a second, I'll bring out your drinks." I turned away from them. 

"Hey waitress are you forgetting something?" Arrogant boy voiced.

"What? Punching your face?" He smirked.

"Baby, I know you think i'm good looking. Come on!" I blew a raspberry. *What the hell.*

"Whatever, Just give me your damn order." 

"YAH PARK SU MIN, IS THAT THE WAY TO TALK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS? FIRST YOU'RE LATE NOW THIS?" *Uh-oh...* I turned to my boss. 

"M-mianhae.. I'm not in the right mood today.." I turned back to arrogant boy and forced a smile. "May i take your order sir?" He smirked and flipped his hair,

"One Caramel Frappe please." I nodded and smiled again. "By the way the name's Kai." What an unnecessary information. I didn't give a damn about what his name was. All players are the same. 

5 minutes later, I came out of the kitchen with their orders in my hand. My Boss was staring at me. And i have to see Kai's face again. What a day. I walked over to the boys' table and placed the tray down, giving them their orders respectively. "If you need anything please don't hesistate to call me." I flashed a smile and ignored Kai.

"Oh I will baby Su Min~" I shot a glare at him and walked away. Thanks to the boss the creep knows my name now. *Urgh, this day couldn't get worse.* And apparently i was wrong.

"BABY! I NEED YOU NOW." *Baby?! what the hell.* I dragged myself over. "Yes Kai?" I stared at him. "The coffee is too hot, i burned myself. Can you blow it for me please~" He looked at me with his "puppy eyes". It took me alot of effort to not just puke right there.

"You have hands and a mouth right? Do it yourself!" I may have shouted that a tad too loud, My Manager rushed over. And through all these, the rest of the boys are just drinking their drinks like nothing is happening. *What the heck?*

"Omo! Exo, I'm so sorry, can i help you?" *Exo? What the hell is exo? And why is my manager acting like such a -up baby?* I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth.

"Yah PARK SU MIN, ACT NICELY. Do you want to get f.i.r.e.d?" I nervously laughed and shook my head, looking down. "A-aniyo.."

"I wanted her to blow my coffee because it's too hot and she shouted at me, right baby?" I mentally cursed myself for shouting. And my manager said the unexpec ted, "Do what he says Su Min. We cannot afford to offend them." He whispered in my ears. *MWORAGO?!* "Yes, manager..."

I sat down and started blowing on his coffee and feeding it to him. Urgh! *Who the hell are these people?!*

I turned to Suho who was sitting beside me, "Err.. Mianhae, but, Who are you guys?"

He looked at the rest of the members and nodded his head, "Hana, Deul, Saet, We are ONE, Annyeonghaseyo! Exok imnida!" I just stared at them. *Exok?*

"Baby~" Kai cooed, I turned my head in his direction, annoyed. "We're a new kpop band that's going to debut, from SM Entertainment." *No wonder they looked familiar! Oh? Isn't that SHINee's Company?* 

"Oh," I turned away from him the nth time today. "Mianhae, Well i wish your debut a success!" With that, I walked away. 

"YAH MY COFFEE." I snapped my head back. "What? It's already cold." I smirked and left for the counter. Meanwhile, the guys were left dumbfounded. 

 

Kai's POV

Did she just smirk at me? What? *This girl is interesting. I'm sure she'll fall for me real soon. Nobody can deny my charms.*

"Wahhhhhhhh~ Su Min is so pretty~" Sehun cooed. *Yeah, Pretty with the attitude of .* I rolled my eyes.

 

After drinking our drinks, we went to the counter to pay for the drinks. *Oh? She's at the counter. Now's my chance.*

"Guys, I'll go pay, you guys go and wait for me outside."

"BUT HYUNG! I want to see Su Min!!" Sehun pouted. *Nice try, Aegyo doesn't work on me maknae.*

"Aniyo, She doesnt want to see you." I smirked.

 

Your POV

I was reading Mangas when I sensed a figure at the counter. *OH , the manager is going to kill me for reading mangas!* I closed your eyes and looked up with a smile, "M-Mianhae! There's no customers and i just-" I was cut off by an arupt laughter. I opened your eyes to see Kai laughing away, clutching his stomach.

"Oh it's just you." I commented, bored. "It's $14.40." I held out your hand for the money but instead, Kai took it. I froze. This is the first time i had skinship with a guy after he left. I quickly jerked back. *What the hell?!* I kept my calm look and stared at him. 

"Okay okay. Calm down lady." He gave me the money with an additional slip of paper. He winked, "Call me." I laughed inwardly, *Yeah like i ever will.* I rolled my eyes and frowned.

 

Kai's POV

Satisfied, I walked out of the cafe whistling.

"Why so happy hyung? I MISS SU MIN." Sehun shouted in my ears. *AISH!*

"YAH! I still need my ears for rapping!" He pouted and mouthed 'Mianhae'. 

We went back to the car and Suho drove off. Thinking of the scene that happened, I smirked. *Oh Su Min, This is just the beginning.*

 

 

_____________________________________________

Annyeong! Aigoo, this is the first chapter. How is it? >< Subscribe and comment! I'm sorry my writing skills are not that good, its my first time ): But i hope you enjoyed it! ^^