13; "Dare."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

Everyone sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle. I felt Kai's intense gaze on me but I just ignored him. "Yah Su Min, you don't know what you're in for." Luhan, who was sitting on my right, whispered into my ear. I shivered. *It can't be that bad.* I frowned and turned to Luhan, "I'm not scared," I stuck out my tongue. He giggled. 

"Be prepared, my queen.." Kris, who was sitting on my left, whispered. I froze, hearing his deep voice and hot breath on my ear, I had to admit, My heart skipped a beat. 

"Kris!" I hissed, He looked at me and laughed. "Usual rules, But since Su Min is new, I'll explain." He smirked, "First, If you pick truth, you have to say the truth, No lies will be accepted, also, Anyone can ask questions to the one who chose truth. Oh and remember, I read minds!' He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, *How did I even fall for that in the first place?* 

"Second, If you pick dare, You have to do WHATEVER is dared by the person to your left." I looked to my left and found Kris smirking at me, *Uh-oh...* I shook that thought off my head, *I'm a girl, they can't do anything to me right?* "Third, No exceptions are given to girls." My eyes widened, "I told you so, Su Min." Luhan sighed. 

Being the stubborn girl I am, I smirked, "I'm still not afraid, you have to do better than that, Kris." he smiled, "Sure Su Min, Sure." With that, He spun the bottle. I looked at all the members, whose faces were as pale as ghosts. After a few seconds, The bottle stopped, pointing to Sehun. He frowned, "Truth.." *Oh! I HAVE ONE!* I raised up my hand, Sehun's face relaxed, *Are they THAT scared of Kris?* I cleared my throat, "Is Hunhan real?" Luhan nudged me, I just laughed. 

"YESSS, I love my hyung~" I laughed, "Arraso!" The whole room was filled with laughter. I sneaked a peek at Kai, who was emotionless, staring at me. I gulped. *I feel so uncomfortable under that stare.* 

After a few more turns, the bottle finally landed, pointing to me. I smirked, *finally.* Everyone before me had chosen truth, If i did so too, It wouldn't be much fun, would it?

"Dare." I looked at SuHo, whose eyes widened, Mouthing 'ANIYO!' I raised an eyebrow. "Kris, I said dare." I saw Suho facepalm himself. I mentally giggled. "Oh? We have a dare," Kris smirked, "Su Min ah. I dare you to..." Suddenly, I was nervous. *. What if he dares me to do something stupid?!* "Seduce Kai..." He smirked, again. *WHAT?!* My head snapped in the direction of Kai, who was just as shocked as me.

"You want me to do WHAT?!" I shouted. Kris smiled, "Seduce Kai." * Su Min, You should've chosen truth!* I groaned. Desperate, I looked at Luhan with pleading eyes, He shrugged and pouted, "I can't really do anything." *AISH!* 

"What happened to the queen of dares?" Kris whispered, snickering. Okay. That does it. "Seduce him? Alright, No problem for me." *Whatever, It's just a game Su Min!* Carefully, I stood up and walked to Kai. The whole room's eyes were on me. *How do I do this?! I never done this before!* My heartbeat was racing with every step I took towards him. 

Slowly, I placed my hand on his shoulder and slid it down his arm, I felt him stiffen. I bent down, "Hi Kai.." I whispered in his ear, Loud enough for both of us to hear. 

I looked at Kris, Who was doe-eyed, with his jaw hanging. I smirked, "Kai..." I drew imaginary circles on his arm, "Why aren't you replying me.." I rested my head on his shoulders.

 

Kai's POV

*Oh , I knew it was a bad choice to choose dare.* I was so sure that Su Min wouldn't do it, Until she stood up and walked towards me. I didn't know what to do! After a few seconds, I felt her place her hand on my shoulder, sliding it down my arm. *Kim Jongin! Why are you so nervous?! Girls done this to you lots of times before!* I froze, Feeling her breath near my ear. 

"Hi Kai.." She whispered, It was the first time I felt shivers run down my spine. She drew circles on my arm, causing zaps of eletricity to travel through my body. "Kai..." She rested her head on my shoulders, *!* "Why aren't you replying me.." *Stop this before I lose control of myself, Su Min.* I gritted my teeth. 

She interlocked my fingers with hers, blowing air into my ear, "Wherever you are.. That's where I want to be.." My eyes widened, My heartbeat was increasing, It was so loud I'm wondering if Su Min could hear it. After a few seconds, She pulled away. I was confused, The way she said that last sentence, Was so.. Real.

 

Your POV

For the finishing touch, I gently whispered in his ear, "Wherever you are.. That's where I want to be.." Suddenly, I felt my heart sink. *Am I just saying that for the game or do I really mean it?* Flustered by my thoughts, I quickly pulled back and cleared my throat. "There I did it." I looked at Kris, Who nodded slowly. "Y-You are the queen of dares." I turned to everyone else in the room, Who looked just as shocked. 

"Yah Su Min," D.O shouted, "DAEBAK! Can you seduce me next?" His eyes were wide. I blushed, "What the hell!" When I returned to my seat, I looked at Kai, Who was staring intently at me. *Uh..* I quickly looked away. *This is so awkward!* 

"Ahem." Chanyeol coughed, "Why don't we go eat dinner? I'm sure you guys are hungry after so the drama today.." *AISH!* I ran my fingers through my hair, *This is so embarrassing!* 

Everyone nodded, agreeing to Chanyeol, And stood up, getting ready to go out. Out of nowhere, I felt an arm sling around my shoulders, I looked up and saw Kai smirking, "Baby, that was hot, But please don't do it again, I don't know what I'll do to you.." He whispered in my ears, His voice trailing off with every word. My eyes widened, And i pushed him away, "BYUNTAE AHJUSSHI!" I shouted. 

"Yah Kai! Don't bully my new Dongsaeng!" I heard Luhan shout, Before coming over to my side and linking arms with me. I giggled at his actions. "Let's go~ I'm hungry," I turned to Luhan and pouted. 

"Aigoo," He smiled, "Arraso, Let's go!" With our arms still linked together, We walked off. "YAH!" I heard Kai shout, making me smile. *Pabo.*

After a few more minutes of walking, We decided to eat at a restaurant. As we walked in, We saw both customers and waitresses with open mouths, Exo just smiled and waved at all of them. 

We sat at a table furthest from the entrance. I was sandwiched between Kai and Luhan. I turned to Luhan, "What are you eating?" he shrugged, "Molla, You?" I pouted, "I don't know too." I turned to Kai, wanting to ask him about his order, But jerked halfway. *It's too awkward..* Thinking of the episode just now, My face turned into a shade of dark pink. 

"Yah baby you're blushing.. Are you thinking of me?" I felt Kai poke my cheeks. I swatted his hand away and shot him a glare, "In your dreams." I smirked. He pouted. I didn't know why but I had a huge urge to pinch his cheeks at that moment. *Aish Su Min what are you thinking?!* I frowned and turned away. 

A waitress came to take our order, I was glad that she wasn't like the one in the ramen shop. 

While waiting for our orders to arrive, The members started asking me questions. "So, How did you meet Kai?" Lay asked. I smiled, "I met Exo-k At my workplace, they ordered drinks and this ahjusshi over here was flirting with me." I turned to Kai, Who smirked. "Aigoo, You should've seen the way Su Min was staring at me." 

I blushed, "A-Aniyo! I didn't stare!" "Yes you did!" "No!" "Yes!" "N-" "YAHHHHHHHH!" Lay screamed, Both of us turned to him, "Can you two lovers stop bickering over small things?!" My eyes widened, "We're not lovers!" Lay smirked, "Sure." I frowned. 

The food soon arrived. *That's fast.* I was slicing my chicken chop when Kai pulled my plate away and replaced it with his. "It's the same, Eat mine. I sliced it already." I shook my head, "Aniyo, It's okay I-" He stared at me, causing me to shut up. "O-okay.. Thank you oppa." 

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!" Exo cooed, "Yah did you see that," Chanyeol told Chen, "Eat mine, I sliced it already." He mimicked Kai. I giggled. *HAHAHA.* "Okay Oppa! Thank you~" Chen replied, In an annoying high voice. *What the heck.*

"Yah I do not sound like that!" I pouted, Chen laughed, "You guys are so sweet." I stiffened, "No we're not." I looked at Kai, Who was still glaring at Chanyeol for his failed impersonation. 

I soon broke into a smile, "You guys are so childish." I laughed. All of Exo stopped whatever they are doing and looked at me. I suddenly felt self conscious. "What?" 

"You're the first girl who actually treats us as friends and not just celebrities, Thank you Su Min ah." Xiumin smiled. I softened, "Aniyo, It's no problem.. Although I only spent one day with you, It already feels like we were friends since forever." I giggled. 

"We will be friends forever, Su Min." Luhan smiled, and gazed into my eyes. I couldn't explain what I felt. *What did I do to deserve such angels in my life?* I smiled at my thoughts. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

A U T H O R S N O T E ♥ Annyeong! Keke. How was it? :D Comments are oh so appreciated! But I love silent readers just as much ;) Don't forget to subscribe! Thanks so much for reading :3 A little something for you lovely people;