9; "I won't let you fall."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

The day went by really fast, Me and Kai rode almost all of the rides. 

We got off the pirate ship, Hand in hand. *D-dizzy..* My knees wobbled and my vision was blurred, the world was turning upside down and rightside up. *!* I walked 3 more steps before my legs gave way. I waited for my body to crash to the ground, until I fell into someone's arms. 

"Yah baby, Gwaenchanayo?" I looked up and saw Kai's free hand wrapped securely around my waist, while his other still holding my own. Blushing at the contact, I pushed myself off of him. "E-err yeah.. Thanks." Awkwardly looking away, I heard Kai giggle. "Let's go to the gift shop! We haven't bought anything today~" I smiled, "Arraso." 

We walked over to the gift shop and went in. "Annyeonghaseyo! Please take a look around and don't hesitate to call me for assistance!" The cashier shouted. I Smiled and nodded.

"YAH! Those are so cute! We should get them." Kai dragged me over to a shelf of hats. Smiling brightly, He picked up one with bunny ears and placed them on my head. I looked at him concentrating on the hat, *Why is his face so flaw- Su Min. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!* I felt the need to slap myself.

"Omo, Yah! My baby is so cute! Arraso, We have to get this." He wanted to pull me to the cashier when I stood rooted to the ground. He turned back and looked at me, confused. "Wait," I picked up a hat with tiger ears. "You want that one? Arraso!" I shook my head, "Aniyo, Come here." 

He approached me with curious eyes. When he's standing infront of me, I carefully placed the hat on to his head, and fixed his hair. 

 

Kai's POV

"Aniyo, Come here." *What is she doing?* I felt my heartbeat accelerate with every step I took towards her. When I stopped, she took the hat and fitted it on my head. I froze. *Sh-she thought about me?* I softened. "Assa! Oppa is so cute~" She giggled and looked at me. 

It was as though time stopped when our eyes met. *Why does this keep happening today?* I was lost in her eyes, I couldn't look away. Without thinking, I reached out and softly her cheek. "Aniyo, you are cuter."

 

Your POV

"Aniyo, you are cuter." I flushed. How I wish I were a tortoise now, I would duck my head and hide my face. His touch sent a zap of electricity through my body. *What. Are. You. Doing. Park Su Min?! PUSH HIS AWAY DAMN IT!* Snapping back to reality, I flinched and leaned back. "G-give me those I-I'll go p-pay." I took his hat and quickly ran walked to the counter. 

I passed the hats to the cashier and waited while she calculated the price. *What the happened back there? Urgh, I must be too tired. My body's not reacting normally today.* Going with that reason, I quickly brushed off any feelings I felt earlier and paid the cashier. 

Hesitantly, I took the hats and turned around, preparing to look for Kai. The second I turned, I was face to face with the devil. "Y-yes? Here take it. And you're welcome." I smiled nervously and walked out of the gift shop.

 

Kai's POV

*Why did you do that?! AISH!* I ran my hands through my hair and frowned, staring at her, who was paying for the hats. Quietly and confused, I walked over to her, standing behind her. 

She turned around and I lowered my face to her level. Her eyes widened, "Y-yes? Here take it. And you're welcome." *She's blushing.* With that, She exited the gift shop. 

"The two of you are so cute! You make a cute couple!" I turned to look at the cashier who was smiling brightly. *Really? We do?* "Ouh, Kamsahamnida!" I flashed a cute smile and exited the shop, putting on the hat on my way out. 

I walked out to find Su Min clutching her chest tightly with her eyes closed. *What is she doing?* I carefully approached her, Not wanting to scare her. "Gwaenchana?" I saw her jumped abit, "YOU SCARED ME PABO!" Ignoring her comment, I pointed to her hand, who was still clutching her chest. "What are you doing?" *Is she nervous around me?* 

 

Your POV

"What are you doing?" *I'm clutching my chest because my heart is about to jump out from my body! Aish! What is this feeling?!*

"Ouh! Sudden chest pains, Deh, Its gone already." I smiled, and put on my hat. He nodded and smirked, holding my hand once again. "Let's go on the last two rides!" *The merry-go-round and the ferris wheel.* I hated the ferris wheel. I'm scared of heights. I hate falling. *We can't just stop here, Yah Su Min! Kai even went on the roller coaster for you, Just do it this once!* 

I Smiled, "Arraso oppa, Can we go on the merry-go-round first?" Kai stayed silent for a moment, and gave me an abrupt smirk. *What the hell?* "Sure baby, sure." I frowned, *This guy is so bipolar at times.* Little did I know, A plan was forming in his mind.

"Take your seats, the ride is beginning soon!" *Awesome!* I chose a black horse with white laces on it. *Pretty~* I turned to see what Kai chose, Only to see him standing beside me, staring. "Yah, go sit already! It's starting!" I yelled, Impatient, and hopped on my horse with ease. 

Seeing that I was already on my horse, Kai smirked. "Baby, you don't know what you're in for." I frowned. *What?* "What the hell do you mean?" Well, Apparently my question was answered. Within seconds, Kai hopped on the same horse as me and wrapped his hands around my waist. My eyes widened. *We're so close! ! Why the are you so nervous?! Not the first time you've had skinship with a guy..* I shut my eyes tightly, I could feel his chest against my back, His stong arms around my petite waist. Without me noticing, I turned a bright shade of red. 

"K-kai I don't t-think this is allowed." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "Are you nervous baby?" I pouted, "A-ANIYO!" I heard him chuckle, "You're lying, you're stuttering. Are you enjoying this?" He rested his head on my shoulder. I froze at the unexpected contact. "I-I.." I couldn't say anything, My mind was clouded. *Yah! PABO. Say something! Why aren't you pushing him away?!* I looked down at the arms holding my waist. *I-I don't know why...*

"Okay! The ride will be starting now, Have fun and enjoy!" The in-charge shouted, loud enough for all of the guests to hear. I sighed, *This is going to be the longest 3 minutes in my life.*

Throughout the whole ride, Me and Kai was silent. I felt his chest huffing up and down on my back, It always managed to send shivers down my spine. I could only stay still, due to his strong grip. The silence was interrupted by a deep and husky voice. "Mmmm.. Baby, you smell nice." I blushed, feeling his nose touching the crook of my neck.

After seconds, I felt him attach his lips to my neck, which made me jump. *What the !* "KAI!" I shouted. He didn't stop. Instead, He started on the soft skin, more specifically, on that very spot.

*WTF IS HE DOING?!* He on my sweet spot, Which made me gasp. Overwhelmed by the sudden feeling, I couldn't react to anything around me. "K-Kai!" It came out more as a moan. *! What is this new feeling...* I was confused, Yet I didn't know what I want. I wanted him to stop whatever he was doing to me, However, A part of me hoped the opposite. 

"Thats the end of the ride! Hope you had fun, Do visit again!" I heard the man shout. *FINALLY!* Almost immediately, I felt the stop. Kai my abused spot and hopped off the horse. "Come down, baby." *. . . .* I couldn't explain half of the embarrassment I felt. *ing ert.* I just got ually harrassed! Deeply disappointed in myself, I hopped off the horse. 

Kai grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit. Annoyed, I jerked my hand away and glared at him. Walking away first. 

 

Kai's POV

*She's mad at me.. ! Kai you have no self control at all!* I ran my hands through my hair and desperately ran after her. "Su Min.. Mianhae.." I blocked her tracks, Forcing her to look at me. 

 

Your POV

"Su Min.. Mianhae.." *Sorry?! Thats all you can say?!* Pissed, I stared at him and said nothing. His eyes bore into mine, "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know what I was doing.. Please don't be angry, I-I don't know what to do if you are angry at me.." He looked down, avoiding my eyes. I softened. *Already Su Min? What happened to the cold and heartless girl?* I replied to my thoughts, *She died.* 

"Arraso, BUT." He looked up, his eyes shimmering with hope. "Don't ever ing do it again." I spat with a frown, which was immediately replaced by a smile. "I WON'T! I PROMISE!" He shouted, I giggled and nodded. "YES!!!!" I was taken aback by his shouting. "MY BABY IS NOT ANGRY!!!" He started jumping around like a kid, gaining everyone's attention. 

"PABO KEEP IT DOWN!" Immediately, He stopped. "Whatever you say baby~" He cooed. *He's cute.* I laughed. He slowly and gently placed my hand in his and tightened his grip, "Let's go on the last ride~" I froze. *Already...?* I forced a smile, "Y-yeah!" I walked to the ferris wheel, pulling Kai with me.

"Next two please step up~" I froze, and took babysteps over the crack separating the ferris wheel from the platform. Me and Kai sat on the seat and I pulled away from his hand, sweating. He turned to me and frowned deeply. "Why didn't you say anything about your hear of height?" I looked at him and smiled, "Same reason, It's the last ride, I don't want to ruin this." Slowly, The machine moved. I was trembling, squeezing my eyes together. 

Suddenly, I felt Kai surround me with his arms, My eyes shot open. "YAH, You said you wouldn't do this again! What the heck?!" I frowned. He ruffled my hair, "Pabo, this will help you forget about your fear, trust me." I softened, *So that's why...* Slowly, I allowed myself to sink into his arms. 

He my hair slowly and gently while whispering into my ear, "Don't worry my baby, I won't let you fall." I genuinely smiled. I don't know what this weird feeling is, But I'm clear of one thing. Safely held by his arms, My heart took a step towards him, towards Kai.

 

 

__________________________________________

HELLO! UPDATED~ Keke :D How was it?! ^^ Subscribe please~ and comments are oh so appreciated. <3 All readers are loved~! ^^ Saranghaeyo~

 

A VERY CUTE KAI FOR YOU~ ^^