3; "Please! Come to SM today~"

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Your POV

*Class ended faster than i thought.* I turned my head to see Kai staring at me from his seat at the other end of the class. I quickly turned away, My eyebrows cringed. *What the heck.* 

Taking my backpack, I quickly exited the class, not wanting to me bothered by that man . 

"SU MIN! ANNYEONG!!!" *OUCH MY EARS.* I looked up and. *Oh.* "Annyeong Sehun." I did a quick wave and was about to walk away when I felt someone grab my hand. *Who the..* I turned my head and I saw a pair of burning eyes staring at me. 

"Yes Kai? What the heck do you want?" I looked down at his hand still grabbing mine. I'm guessing he sensed that i was uncomfortable because he quickly released my hand. 

"Come to SM today. Now. With us." *Bwo? SM? That's where... He is...* I blinked back my tears as memories came gushing back.  "Hey uhh.. Are you okay?" i quickly regained my composure, "Why would I go to SM with you? We are not related." 

"SU MIN!! Can you please come? For Oppa~" *Oppa?! What the?* I glared at Sehun, "Firstly, You are not my oppa. Secondly," I was annoyed, "Am i even allowed in the company?!" 

"Yes, I already texted the boss baby~ Now you can come right? It's a weekday, you have no work today." Kai Smirked. *How the hell does he know so much?* "Oh, I asked your boss." He smirked again. *Did he just read my mind?* "Yes i did." I frowned and walked away, only to bump into Sehun's body. "Oof." I looked up and stared. 

"Ehehe, Mianhae, But Su Min ah~ Can't you just come and watch us practice? You are my energy and motivation~" He pouted. *... I don't want to run into him... AISH. If i don't agree these people would never leave me alone. It wont be such a coincidence right..?*

With a conflict going on in my mind, I bit my bottom lip. "Uhh, If i go would you leave me alone in the future?" I looked at Kai and then at Sehun. Kai Smirked, for the nth time today. "Sure baby. Whatever you want babe." *Urgh ew.* I rolled my eyes in disgust. I looked over to Sehun and all he was doing was jumping around like a kid yelling, "SU MIN IS COMING TO WATCH ME~!" *He's... quite cute.* I gave a small smile and continue looking at him.

"Uh. can i at least go home and change first? It's unfair, you guys are not even wearing school uniforms and the school doesn't give a ." I frowned. 

"Sure baby! I'll send you home, Sehun ah, Can you go to SM and tidy up first?" *What?! Leaving me alone with Kai? No. No freaking way.* "No! There's no need to ti-" I was cut off by Sehun, "You're right hyung! Take care of my Su Min~!" With that, he dashed off. *Oh great..* I begun walking to the main gate of the school. 

"Wait up babe~!" Kai ran up to me and grabbed my arm. He gave me a wink before whispering in my ear, "Follow me baby." I ran for my life with him grabbing on to my arm. *What the hell is he up to?!*

 

Kai's POV

*Silly girl, does she really think I would let her take the subway?* I smirked to myself. 

I pulled her outside to the back of the school where my bike was. I stopped infront of my ride and turned to Su Min, who was still catching her breath. 

"WHY ARE WE HERE?! THE SUBWAY IS THAT WAY." She whined and glared at me. *Ooooh, Her annoyed look is cute.* I laughed, "We are riding my bike, Of course we won't be riding the subway, darling~" I stepped out of the way and her eyes widened the size of tennis balls. 

"U-uhh.. We're riding on.. that?" She mumbled, pointing to my bike.

 

Your POV

*You have to be kidding me, DOES ALL SM TRAINEES HAVE BIKES?! This reminds me of the past...* I just stared at the bike, spacing out.

 

-Flashback-

"O-oppa! Slow down!" I whined, holding on tighter to his jacket. 

"Yah, Pabo, Hold on to me." My eyes widened, I could feel a gush of heat invading my cheeks. *D-deh?* Without any more words, He took one hand off the bike handles and pulled my hand around his waist. I blushed more, if it was even possible. 

"Like this, hold on to me, not only today, but everyday." He said, not even turning behind. I smiled to myself and hugged him tighter, "Deh, oppa, Saranghae, don't leave me ever, please." I could hear him chuckle. "Nado Saranghae, I would never leave my princess. I promise." I smiled wider and closed my eyes, *I hope you would keep your promise, oppa.*

-Flashback end-

 

"Hello? Earth to Su Min, are you here?" I snapped out of my daze and tears were forming. I quickly turned around and wiped my tears furiously. *You broke your promise oppa, You broke it.* 

"Y-yah. Are you okay? Did i say something?" I turned back to face him, i could see worry in his eyes. *All guys are the same, Don't act like you care for me.* I smirked, "Yeah, let's just go." Obviously confused, he nodded and sat on his bike.

I hopped on behind him and held on his jacket. *This feels like Dejavu.* Brushing that thought off my mind, I looked up and noticed he wasn't wearing a helmet, Instead, he placed it on my head. 

"Yah, don't you have a helmet?" He turned his head and smirked, "Oh? You care for me now? I never needed one." *whatever, i don't give a .* "Drive, I'll give you the directions."

"You want me to start driving? Now? No, Hold on to me. You'll fall." My eyes widened. *It's the same scene.* I frowned, "Don't act like you give a about me, Just drive. You'll be late for practice. Don't make me get off this bike." With that, He started the engine. 

 

Kai's POV

I kept increasing the speed of the vehicle. *Damn! How much faster must i go for her to hold on to me?!* Annoyed, I released one of my hands from the handles and grabbed her hand, putting it around my waist. Not saying anything, I continued driving. She didn't move her other hand, instead, She released it and continued holding onto my jacket. *Aish!* 

"Stop at the second building." I heard her mumble. I nodded my head, "Arraso." *Doesn't she like me? Why doesn't she like me yet? her heart should be fluttering by now!* I pouted and continued driving, at a slower speed so i won't miss her house.

 

Your POV

*I Hate Kai. He's just a skinship monster. ertic man ! URGH!* 

After awhile, I felt the vehicle come to a stop. *Finally.* I hopped down and threw the helmet to him. "Give me 5 minutes. I just need to change." I looked at him and commented boredly. *He seems sad. Was it because of what happened? Nah, He's just upset i'm taking up his time.* 

"Arraso. I'll be here, waiting." I nodded and went upstairs. 

After changing, I quickly ran down the stairs. Panting, I looked at Kai who was looking at his phone. "Yah, Sorry i'm late." 

 

Kai's POV

While waiting for Su Min, I decided to check my twitter for updates. 

"Yah, Sorry i'm late." I looked up and i froze. *Bwo? Is that an angel?*

*Thump thump* My heartbeat was increasing at a steady rate. I put a hand over my chest, *What the hell is happening?* I continued to stare at Su Min while she arranged her hair, walking towards me.

 

Your POV

I walked over to Kai, who was still staring at me. I frowned. *That guy is a big ert!* 

"YAH, Done staring?" I rolled my eyes. He snapped his head in my direction and smirked, "Duh, You're so beautiful baby~" I raised my eyebrow, "Sure i am, And you're so ugly. Can we go now?" He pouted and got on the bike.

I got on behind him and he drove us to SM. On the way there, Only one thing was occupying my mind. *What if i see him? Did he forget me already? What if he has a girlfriend now? Uhh.. WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE. You are over him. Snap out of it Su Min!* I shook my head and ruffled my hair. *Jinjja!!!!* 

"Get down, We're here." *Oh...* I walked behind Kai and he lead us to the practice rooms. 

"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, Mindless, No one who care about me." I could hear the music blasting from the room Kai was heading towards. 

"YAH! My baby and I are here~" My eyebrows cringed at the word 'Baby'. I carefully peeked my head in and I froze. *I-is that.. No, i must be dreaming. RIGHT?!* 

"Yah KAI! We were just getting advice from sunbaenim. He is telling us how to perfect our moves." Su Ho Shouted. "Ppali Ppali come in!" I didn't move an inch. No, not even half an inch. Kai turned to his Sunbaenim, probably ready to apologise for being late, only to find him staring straight at me.

"P-park Su M-min?" My heart rate was accelerating. My Palms were sweating. My knees were weakening. *N-no.. NO! Why are you still like this infront of him?! He left, remember?* My mind was shouting at me, however, my heart was saying a different thing. "Run, Park Su Min. You are still in pain. If you don't run now, It'll be too late." 

I stared at him, dumbfounded. "A-aniyo.." I whispered, turned around, and ran to any direction i could. I needed to get out of there. Just bring me anywhere. After 5 minutes of running, I stopped at crouched down at a corner, wiping the tears i didn't know had fallen. 

"W-why..? Why do you have to show up infront of me now, Lee Taemin?" I buried my head in my arms and cried my heart out. I didn't care if people heard me or saw me, Only one thing was clear. The pain that I felt 3 years ago, is back.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

OKAY! UPDATED! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT? :P Comment and subscribe! Keke. Mianhae if it's not that good >< ): I'll do better next time ^^

Yes, Him is none other than Taemin. Did any of you guessed it? I bet not xD.