7; "I'll wait for you."

EXO's KAI Is A erted, Conceited, Heartbreaking Jerk!

Warning: This chapter contains vulgarities, Please do not read it if you are uncomfortable. ><

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

I quickly srambled inside my house. Feeling my warm cheeks with my hand, I frowned. *What the hell just happened?!* 

 

-Flashback-

"Kai Oppa." I giggled.

He slowly leaned in, I could just stare at him. *What is he doing?* Within seconds, I felt his lips meet my forehead. My eyes widened. Pulling back, He smirked. "Nights baby."

-Flashback end-

 

*Aish! Jinjjia!* I ruffled my hair and sat on the sofa, preparing to watch some television programmes when,

"A-iya meonjeo ka eo-giya diyeoracha eo-giyadiya dwehchajeul-kkeoya. Jamshiya apseodo neol ttara jabeuri nan~" 

*who would call at this time?* I walked over to the table, where my bag was, and looked at the number that called. *Bwo? It's an unknown number.* After hesistating for a few seconds, I picked up. 

"Princess?" I froze. And I grabbed on to the kitchen table before I could fall. *H-he.. He called.*

"W-who is this?" I feigned ignorance, hoping he would hand up and leave me the alone. *Hasn't he had enough after hurting me so badly? Why is he calling me now?!* 

"I know you know it's me. Can we meet up? We need to talk." *Talk? After hurting me you want to talk?* I felt tears falling, it was out of my control. I stayed silent, Not wanting him to hear my shaking voice.

"I-I know you may not want to see me now, but I'll be waiting. At the bench. I won't leave until you come." Without giving me a chance to reply, He hung up. *You would leave, Taemin. You would leave just like how you left me.* I violently rubbed my tears away and resumed my plans of watching the television programmes. 

 

Narrator's POV

Taemin walked to the park, with sunglasses and a black jacket. He sat on the bench, The bench of a thousand memories. 

 

Taemin's POV

I felt as though it was Dejavu, Sitting on this bench at this familiar environment. *Something would be different, I broke her heart the other time, This time, I swear I will fix it.* 

An hour soon passed, She didn't show up. I was starting to lose hope. *What if she's not coming?* I thought of leaving, But I told her i would be here until she decides to show up, And I will be.

 

Your POV

The programme has been running for an hour. Instead of the television screen, My eyes were glued to the window. It was raining, Drops of the sky's tears fell. *What if he's still waiting and doesn't have an umbrella?* I frowned, thinking of what could happen. I shook my head slowly, *Aniyo.. Su Min.. He won't be there you pabo..* A bitter smile was soon painted on my face as i tried concentrating on the programme. 

*BOOM.* I heard the thunder roar. Without hesistation, I took the sofa's pillow and hugged it tightly to my chest, shutting my eyes closely. 

I peaked out the window, It was pouring. I couldn't deny it anymore, I'm ing worried. Without wasting anymore time, I grabbed my umbrella and ran out of the door, not even bother locking it. 

I ran down the stairs, abrupting stopping at the entrance of my building. *I know you won't be there, But a part of me hopes that you would be.* With that, I ran with all my will over to the park.

 

Taemin's POV

It was pouring. I had no umbrella, And i'm freezing. But the only thing occupying my mind is, *Why Su Min? You didn't show up. Do you hate me?* 

*BOOM!* The thunder cried, Interrupting my thoughts. *, I'm going to be sick tomorrow.* Shaking off the thought, I ran over to the nearest tree, hopefully getting a little bit of shelter for my shivering body. *I promised. I won't leave.*

 

Your POV

Within minutes, I reached the park, Laying my eyes on that familiar bench, Only to find a piece of wood staring back at me. I laughed and shouted, Since not a soul could be spotted. 

"PARK SU MIN, PABO!" *I knew it Taemin. You left. You didn't wait for me at all. You ing .* A part of me blamed Taemin, The rest of me blamed myself. *Why did you even show up? You knew that he wouldn't wa-*

"SU MIN!" My thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice. *B-bwo?* I was afraid to turn around, afraid that this is just god playing a trick on my ears. Slowly, I turned. My eyes were searching rapidly for him, whom I spotted squatting down under a tree. *P-pabo... He waited...* 

My eyes were glued to him, my legs stood rooted to the ground. Before I knew it, Tears were falling again. *When did you become so weak, Park Su Min.* I couldn't make out if my tears were of sadness or happiness. I slowly approached the shaking figure with my umbrella still clasped tightly in my hand.

When I was close enough for him to hear me, I whispered, barely audible. "Pabo... Why did you wait?" He stood up, abruptly pulled me and spun me around, So that my back was facing the tree and he was facing me. He walked closer and closer to me, minimizing the distance between us. With every step he took, I took a step back, Until my back touched the cold tree. *I'm trapped.* 

I looked at him, afraid. *What does he want?* A thousand thoughts were running through my mind. He moved closer to my ears until I felt his hot breath and even breathing. "I'm not going to lie to you, Su Min. I waited because, I still love you." My eyes widened the size of marbles. *H-he.. H-he said he still.. B-but I...* 

He moved his face closer to mine, Just so we were only centimetres apart. "W-what do you m-mean?" I was trembling, not because I was cold, But because I was afraid, Afraid of what I was feeling. 

"I'll show you what I mean Park Su Min." He looked at me for a second longer and closed the barrier that was stopping our lips from meeting. *He's doing it again. He's playing with me again!* Without thinking, I pushed his chest, trying to stop this from happening. It didn't help at all. Instead, Both of his hands held my wrists, causing my umbrella to crash on the ground, and pinned them above my head.

*What are we doing?!* My mind was clouded, My vision was blurred. My knees were weakening. I was giving in to him.. again.. 

After a minute of resisting the kiss, I let go off everything and kissed him back. The lips I missed so much, The arms I wanted to be held by, The man I loved, Is back by my side. After he felt that I stopped resisting, He let go of my wrists and I wrapped my hands around his neck. A simple and sweet kiss soon turned into a passionate tongue battle. His hands were firmly around my waist while one of his legs were in between my own. 

A sudden pang of realisation hit me. *WHAT THE AM I DOING?!* I immediately pulled back, separating our lips. Glaring at Taemin, I ruffled my hair. "What the did we just do, I Hate you Lee Taemin! STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!" I was beyond pissed, I was hurt. *Who does he think he is? He left me and now he think he can kiss me whenever he wants to?* I mentally cursed and slapped myself for kissing him back. 

"Su Min ah..." He moved forward again. "Stay where you are and we'll talk." The rain was still pouring. We were standing under a tree, hopelessly cold, just staring at each other. 

"Arraso.. Princess.. I'm sorry for hurting you in the past, I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for breaking the promise and I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But I loved you, Su Min. And I still do. I still love you alot, More than before. I know I was wrong in the past, I just wanted you to know that I still love you." He stared into my eyes, waiting for me to say something. Something inside of me snapped. 

"You still love me?" I smirked, Taemin was taken aback. "Lee Taemin. I'm not a toy. I'm not something for you to throw away when you're bored with it and take it back when you feel like it. I thought what we had was real, But i guess not Taemin, I guess not. I thought you were the man of my dreams, the knight that could protect me through thick and thin. But you're not. You left me, and you would do it again. I'm not someone to be played with. If you really loved me, you wouldn't have left me alone crying in the rain that day." Everything I said, was only a part of the torture I went through for three years. 

"I had reasons Park Su Min. You think I wanted to leave you? Do you? Don't you trust me?! I LOVE YOU SO ING MUCH, YOU THINK I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU?" I flinched, "Su Min. SM didn't allow me to have a girlfriend. And if he found out about you, He would take action. I cannot risk you getting hurt Su Min! What else could I do?" 

"You could've told me, I could-"

"You could what?! You couldn't do anything, neither could I. It was for your safety. He threatened me, I couldn't let you get hurt. 3 years ago, In this very place, My heart was ripped apart. Telling you that it wasn't right, Do you know how much it hurts? Do you ing know what i went through? I didn't ing sleep for a week!  All i could think of was you! How you were doing, and if you were hurting like me. Su Min, I love you so much, I can't ing deny it. I don't care if SM finds out about this. Looking at you with other guys hurt!" 

*He.. didn't leave me because he didn't love me anymore..?* I couldn't move, I couldn't talk. I didn't know what to say or what to do, I could only continue staring at Taemin, who had tears streaming down on his face.

"I-I'm sorry Taemin.. I didn't know you had to go through so much.." I softened, looking at his hurt eyes hurt me too, *I'm sorry Taemin..*

He pulled my hand, making me crash into his chest, he locked his hands around my waist and straddled me. "Princess.. I love you.. I love you so much.. I'm sorry I didn't look for you earlier.. I was just so afraid, afraid of you hating me. But after looking at how fragile you are, I couldn't take it anymore. I need to protect you. Will you trust me again? I promise I won't hurt you anymore.." I froze. * "I won't hurt you." * In that instance, Kai's face flashed through my mind. *This feels wrong, It's different.* 

I pulled away, Leaving Taemin shocked and speechless. "Taemin... I- I Don't know.. All this feels so different. I don't know what i'm feeling now. I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." With that, I ran away. As fast as I could, drenched by the rain once again. *I need to think this through. Everything happened too fast. Why did you have to show up now Taemin?* 

 

Taemin's POV

She turned and ran away. I stared at her disappearing figure. *She doesn't love me anymore... It's different. She's different.* I sat on the muddy floor, Not caring if my clothes were dirty or how I looked now. The girl of my life just stabbed me in the heart and ran. *I have a feeling I'm too late.. You screwed up big time Lee Taemin..* Depressed, I Shouted at the top of my lungs, " YOU SM. IF THAT DAY NEVER HAPPENED NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN." *AISH !* I  ruffled my messy hair and fresh tears were rolling down my cheeks. 

"I won't let you go Su Min. I'll get you back. I'll wait for you.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

HOW WAS IT! :D It was longer like i promised! :P Comment and subcribe! Keke, Was it too messy? >< I'm so sorry if it was ): I'm trying to improve! Mianhae, Please don't hate me T~T *Bows*

Oooooooooh, :S  y beast!