Chapter 2

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Baekhyun had finally calms down, he finally breathing normally unlike an outrages dragon that’s going to burn everything on his sight.

“Baekhyun, let’s just eat, okay?” Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun only nodded as he started to chew the foods that Kyungsoo just bought him. Joonmyun only looked at them in confusion.

“Okay, I don’t know what happen to you guys. I really need to know that.” Joonmyun said, he really was confused when Kyungsoo just keep going back and forth taking waters and foods for Baekhyun as he saw Baekhyun’s face became red and he just wanted to throw everything.

“This stupid guy just hit Park Chanyeol on the face, because he splattered Baekhyun’s food on the floor by bumped into him.” Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo panicked when he saw Baekhyun did that.

“DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT?!!!” Joonmyun said with his eyes were going to pop out just like on the cartoons. Kyungsoo only nodded while Baekhyun kept munching on his food trying to forgot everything.

“Yes, I know. He was being so stupid.” Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun swallowed his food as he just stared at both of his friends.

“Oh God, what’s wrong with you guys? He’s only a ing jerk who messed up with the wrong man.” Baekhyun simply said.

“YOU STUPID!!!” Kyungsoo said as he smacked Baekhyun on the head, making Baekhyun ‘ouch’ for a little while.

“That’s why you need to read news other than SNSD or other girlbands! Park Chanyeol is the son of Kia Motors owner, and his father have take parts in Lotte, his father also have various restaurants and cafe.” Kyungsoo explained. Joonmyun found Park Chanyeol and his group already sat with a bruise on Chanyeol’s face.

“And trust me, you don’t want to get involve with him. One of my middle school friend dropped out from school because he messed up with him and his group.” Joonmyun also said.

“The guy on Chanyeol’s right side, he’s Sehun. On the left, he’s Jongin. Both of their fathers are on the same level. They’ve been close since they’re kids. Sehun is a cool person, he didn’t really mind people who disturbed him. Jongin, he’s probably the badass since a lot of girls and guys chased him because of his hotness. While Chanyeol, he’s the boss of them. He was kind of nice actually, if you didn’t bother him.” Joonmyun said to Baekhyun as he pointed them.

“So, you guys think that he’ll make me suffer?” Baekhyun asked. Both Joonmyun and Kyungsoo just nodded. Baekhyun just realized that his enemy is such a big person.

--

It has been a week after that incident. Baekhyun already troubled by that creepy Chanyeol guy. Once, frogs were found from his locker. Second, when Baekhyun accidently drop chocolate sauce on the floor because Chanyeol threw a basket ball to his hand, so he got detention. Third, his shirt for gym class got ripped because Chanyeol cut them. Baekhyun only sighed, when he got detention because he accidently threw a marker to his teacher’s face. Baekhyun was on fire, but he just let it be, he could see that Chanyeol and his friends crazily laugh at him.

‘Oh, that jerk is such an .’ Baekhyun thought.

--

It was the art class as they finally sat on the chairs. Luckily, Baekhyun have Joonmyu and Kyungsoo on the same class with him. The teacher didn’t come on the first section, so he came today.

“Hello class. I’m looking forward for your talents. So each of you need to do singing or maybe playing instruments.” The teacher said as he pointed to Chanyeol and his friends.

“Hello, I’m Chanyeol. I can do rap and sing, I also can play music instruments like djembe, drums, bass and guitar. I’ll try to play guitar” Chanyeol said as he smiled. Chanyeol grabbed onto the guitar which placed in the right side of the class. He started to play it with his fingers as the music that flowed out from the guitar was perfect. Baekhyun was in awe. He listened to the song carefully as he could figure it quickly that the song was I’m Yours by Jason Mraz. Once Chanyeol stopped, he smiled and people just give applause for him. The teacher pointed at Jongin as he just stand up.

“Hello, I’m Jongin. I don’t really familiar in music, but I know how to dance. I’m going to show the dance, but it’s a duet with Sehun.” Jongin said. Chanyeol pressed the start button on the tape as both Jongin and Sehun started to dance, smoothly. Baekhyun and his friends only looked at them with another ‘:O’ face. Jongin has the power more but Sehun dance is more relax. Once they’re done, they just smiled and then go back to their sits. The teacher pointed at Baekhyun as he just stand up.

“Hello, I’m Baekhyun. I don’t really have lots to show, but I do think I can sing. I’ll sing it with my friends if I may?” Baekhyun said, the teacher just nodded, giving Baekhyun a permission.

“I have come to love you now
There’s no place for me to go back
My wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I’m happy
Is because my forever is now you
Eternally love

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven”

All of them sang the song in a dazzling and miracolous voice. Everyone was just spelled into it. Even Chanyeol had his mouth opened, when he saw Baekhyun sings, the voice just sounded heavenly on his ears. The way that Baekhyun’s veins on the neck sometimes popped made him see that Baekhyun was quiet y. Once Baekhyun and his friends finished, Chanyeol kept staring at him and Baekhyun just smiled, not to Chanyeol's direction but he could see that Baekhyun has a cute eye smile. Chanyeol somehow felt his heart racing. ‘Okay, seriously, why Baekhyun looked amazing?’ Chanyeol thought but quickly shook it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, the jerk is Chanyeol and I feel bad that I made him to be like that, but is it okay? Lol. I literally just finish this, pardon the short chapter. 

@elfspirit: I just made this for the update, keep reading, lol