Chapter 25

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Baekhyun was sighing in the bakery. Truthfully, Baekhyun was tired with his part time job, but if he quit, he wouldn’t get money. Luckily, Tao was there.

“Tired, huh?” Tao asked. Baekhyun looked to Tao as he nodded. Tao smiled and hugged Baekhyun from behind.

“Yah, cheer up a little bit.” Tao said, Baekhyun only nodded. Tao then released the hug.

“Hmmm.... Baekhyun-ah, can I ask about something?” Tao said.

“Yeah, sure.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s just... You seem so happy after you date with Chanyeol.” Tao said.

“And.....?” Baekhyun asked.

“Hmm... Well, I kind of like someone. S-should I confess?” Tao asked.

“Wow, really? Who?!” Baekhyun asked.

“Just.... a cool person that I met. Do you think I should confess?”

“Well, you should know. Confess isn’t so hard to do, but to accept the result is. You probably break down if that person rejects you, or you’ll be so happy when that person accepts.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s just this guy is so..”

“What?”

“Perfect. He’s tall and lean. His eye smile is so cute.”

“When did the two of you meet?”

“He’s my childhood friend. We accidentally meet a week ago.”

“Oh... That guy must be so cool looking. I’ve never see you like this before.” Tao smiled and laughed because of Baekhyun’s statement.

“Shut up, Baekhyun-ah. Let’s clean up!” Tao said.

They then cleaned up the bakery because it was 9.00 p.m. Starting from the chair of the bakery and the cake’s counter. Suddenly, the door flung open and a tall figure entered. Baekhyun got surprised when he saw Chanyeol.

“Hey, Hyunnie!!!!” Chanyeol said with a bright smile on his face.

“It’s late already and yet you visit me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yah. It’s boring, that’s why I decided to come!!!” Chanyeol said.

“Okay. Just wait for a moment.” Baekhyun said. Baekhyun quickly went to another room and changed into his casual outfits. Baekhyun then went out and saw Chanyeol was still there.

“Let’s go!!!” Chanyeol said as he grabbed on Baekhyun’s hand.

“Tao!! Be careful, okay?” Baekhyun said and Tao nodded. Baekhyun and Chanyeol then walked out from the bakery.

“So, why are you suddenly appeared in the bakery this late?” Baekhyun asked.

“Wae? How can I not visit my lovely boyfriend?!” Chanyeol said.

“Yah. But, we still have school tomorrow!” Baekhyun said as he hit Chanyeol.

“I don’t care!!! I’m bored and I want to see you.” Chanyeol said as he pouted.

“Awww.... Chanyeol is angry, huh? I should leave then.” Baekhyun said as he walked away from Chanyeol.

“How can you leave me, Hyunnie?! Waitttt!!!!” Chanyeol said as he ran towards Baekhyun.

--

Soon, they both arrived at Baekhyun’s place. Luckily, the place was clean enough so that Baekhyun wouldn’t waste his time to tidy up again. Chanyeol quickly sat on the sofa bed. Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol with the remote of his tv in his hands.

“Do you want to watch the tv?” Baekhyun asked.

“No.” Chanyeol said.

“Do you want to eat?”

“Nope.”

“So, what do you want?”

“I just want to stay here.” Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun.

“Hey, who told you to stay here? Just go home.” Baekhyun said.

“Shireo.”

“Wae? Channie, we have school tomorrow.”

“You haven’t notice, huh? I already put my things in here.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun shocked as he saw a backpack and a plastic bag on his table.

“CHANNIE!!! You can’t stay!!!” Baekhyun said as he pinched Chanyeol’s arm.

“My noona is preparing for her birthday party in the house. It’s too noisy!” Chanyeol said.

“So?”

“So, my noona told me to go somewhere quite. And before I leave to pick you up. I put it in the table.” Chanyeol answered.

“B-but, how did you got in?” Baekhyun asked.

 “Well, I searched for your spare key under the mat and I found it!” Chanyeol said.

“How did you know?!!!” Baekhyun asked.

“I’m smart, huh?”

“No. You’re not. I know you watch CSI!”

“Yup. And that makes me smarter!”  

“No! You’re not! Go homeee!!!!!!” Baekhyun said as he hit Chanyeol’s head with the pillow.

“No, I’m not going home. And I want to use your bathroom now.” Chanyeol said.

“Whatever. I don’t care.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol laughed at his boyfriend as he pinched Baekhyun’s nose until it was red. Before Baekhyun got mad, Chanyeol quickly ran into the bathroom.

--

Chanyeol got out from the bathroom as he saw Baekhyun lying on the bed with his pajama already on. Chanyeol jumped into the bed and hugged Baekhyun from the back.

“Yah! Channie! Let go!” Baekhyun said because it annoyed him.

“Bogoshipeul, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said.

“You miss me? We meet at school, everyday!” Baekhyun said.

“But, I still miss you.” Chanyeol said again. Baekhyun smiled. Baekhyun quickly turned around just to faced Chanyeol as he cupped Chanyeol’s face.

“You’re cute when you say things like that.” Baekhyun said.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded.

“Do that more often.” Baekhyun said.

“I will, because my Hyunnie tells me to!” Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol leaned closer as he pecked on Baekhyun’s nose and Baekhyun only scrunched up his nose.

“Why did you kiss my nose?” Baekhyun asked.

“It’s cute when you scrunched up your nose. Saranghae~” Chanyeol said as he then kissed Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun then released the kiss.

“Nado, Chanyeol-ah. Nado.” Baekhyun said. They then hugged for a while. Chanyeol kept touching Baekhyun’s face and that made him sleepy.

“So, do you want me to sing for you?” Chanyeol asked.

“More like I’m the one who sing for you.” Baekhyun teased.

“Yah, I can sing too!” Chanyeol said.

“Just keep touching my face like that. It’s enough.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol smiled and he decided to humming instead of singing. Baekhyun drifted to sleep afterwards. With Baekhyun’s eyes close and a smile drew on his face, it made Chanyeol realized how different Baekhyun in his sleep.

“You’re so beautiful.” Chanyeol said and smiled. Chanyeol still had his hands hugging Baekhyun and he decided to shut his eyes, with the warmness of Baekhyun next to him. 

[A/N: I don't know what happen that my mind is blank that this comes up from my mind. Another crappy chapter from me, mianhae ;_;]