Chapter 27

That Good Looking Jerk

 

All of the guys came to Chanyeol’s house with their backpacks. Unfortunately, Minho and Taemin couldn’t come for the summer trip. It was a beautiful day that all of them laughed so much about things. They all sat on the couch in the living room, waiting for Wufan. It was 4.30 a.m, since the road trip would take approximately 4 hours.

“So, Tao. You’re Chinese, right?” Luhan asked with his cup of hot chocolate on his hand.

“Yes. I suppose you and Yixing-hyung are also Chinese.” Tao said.

“Yeah, we are. Finally, I found another Chinese!” Yixing said.

“Well, I finally found 2 Chinese in one moment.” Tao said as he smiled.

“You should meet another Chinese other than us, because we’re waiting for him now.” Chanyeol said.

“Really? Another Chinese? Your school sure got lots of Chinese, huh?” Tao asked.

“Sort of.” Baekhyun said. The others sipped on their hot chocolate. Sehun sat next to Kai and Luhan, as usual, his face blushed everytime he talked to Luhan.

“Oh God, I’m sorry that I’m late!” Wufan said as he entered the living room with his backpack. Tao quickly stood up as he saw him.

“Wufan?!” Tao asked.

“Zitao?! What are you doing here?!!!” Wufan asked.

“W-wait, you guys know each other?” Kai asked.

“Yes, he’s my childhood friend.” Wufan said.

“So, you’re the one that Tao--- Ouch, that hurts!!!” Baekhyun said, because Tao just hit his stomach with his elbow.

“Now, you guys can stop the reunion since it’s already late.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yup, Kyungsoo is right. We need to go now.” Chanyeol said.

“LET’S GOOO!!!!!” The others said in unison. With their backpacks they quickly went to the outside of Chanyeol’s house. There were 2 minivans for all of them.

Van 1: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Wufan, Kyungsoo and Joonmyun.
Van 2: Sehun, Kai, Minseok, Yixing and Luhan.

---Van 1--

All of them went to the van. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Wufan sat on the back, while Tao, Kyungsoo and Joonmyun sat on the front.

“So, do you guys want pepero? I have the strawberry ones!” Tao asked.

“Me!!! It’s still your favorite, huh?” Wufan said. Tao gave the pepero to Wufan and smiled.

“You know that I eat everything.” Tao said as he laughed.

“But, you can never reject a pepero and watermelon.” Wufan said.

“Whoa, you guys seem to know each other. A lot.” Chanyeol said.

“Childhood friends, best friends and the love will blossom between them. Don’t you think so, Channie?” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol laughed and high fived his boyfriend.

“You guys know that I can do kungfu, right?” Tao said.

“Well, I can do hapkido! I’m not scared!” Baekhyun said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Trust me, he joined kungfu since kindergarten and I’m sure you don’t want to mess with him. Just saying.” Wufan said.

“Your own experience, huh?” Joonmyun asked.

“Well, he flipped me the last time we met. Probably, because he thought I was a pickpocket.” Wufan said.

“You seriously did that, Tao?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Hey, I’m sorry for that. I actually thought you were a .” Tao said and everyone just laughed.

“Whoa, I’m not even a ert. Plus, if I were like that, I’d choose a better victim.” Wufan said as he stuck his tongue out. The situation in van 1 got warmer because they kept talking.

--Van 2--

The situation in the van 2 was great, for Sehun. Since, Sehun sat next to Kai and Luhan. Minseok and Yixing were in the front.

“Kai, how long you and Sehun know each other?” Minseok asked.

“Since we were kids. I don’t really count.” Kai answered.

“Wow, so you guys have known each other well? Right?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah, I know his habits. Especially, throwing stuffs in his sleep.” Sehun said.

“Hey, I throw the sheets because the aircons is hot!” Kai said.

“You know, I thought you guys were dating when I first saw you.” Luhan said.

“No. I’m not into boys. I love girls.” Kai said.

“Plus, Kai isn’t cute. I like people who look cute.” Sehun said and smiled to Luhan. Kai sighed.

“Yeah, I know. Like the way you look into Luhan hyung and blushing all the time.” Kai said, everyone laughed by that. Sehun then hit Kai’s stomach.

“You’re being mean.” Sehun said.

“I’m not.” Kai said.

“You know, Kai. Luhan is doing the same thing. He even said that Sehun is cute and stuffs.” Minseok said as he laughed. Luhan only looked away, because he was shy. Sehun was blushing crazily because of that.

“Definitely, Luhan hyung doesn’t know the real Sehun.” Kai said. Sehun only pinched Kai’s hand.

“Is it only me or Luhan and Sehun really look alike?” Yixing asked. Minseok and Kai looked at them closely.

“Yes, they’re really look alike.” Minseok said.

“Luhan-hyung is cuter.” Kai said. Luhan just laughed at Kai’s statement and Sehun glared at Kai.

“Wae, Sehun? He is really cuter.” Kai said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Whatever.” Sehun said as he plugged his earphone to his ear and shut his eyes.

“Is he angry?” Luhan asked to Kai.

“I think so. Just let him be, he’s being childish.” Kai said. Kai faced the window as he shut his eyes, but  his hands held on Sehun’s hand. Sehun opened his eyes and looked at Kai, Kai mouthed ‘I’m sorry’. Sehun smiled and winked at him. Luhan on the other hand just looked at them and his heart was on fire.

--

They finally reached Jeju at 8.00 a.m and the big mansion of Chanyeol welcomed them. Everyone had their eyes almost popped out, except, Kai and Sehun. The house was so....amazing. The windows with the spotless dust in it, the marmer floor gleams because of the sun shine. A maid opened the door, letting them came in. Chanyeol had a smile on his face with his hand put around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Wow... This is great.” Baekhyun said.

“This house is so big. Never in my wildest dream to enter a house like this.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yah, Kyungsoo. You’re Baekhyun’s friend and you can come here everytime you want to.” Chanyeol said.

“Then you guys should see Kai’s house at Bali. It’s cool too.” Sehun said.

“Oh guys. If I were you, I would spend all my money to buy gucci’s stuffs.” Tao said.

“Luckily, you were not them.” Wufan said and laughed.

“The house only have 5 rooms. And we have 11 people. So, I think we should stay in pairs and there’s one room with 3 people.” Chanyeol said.

“I’ll be with Minseok and Yixing.” Luhan said.

“With us?  Don’t you think you should be with Sehun?” Minseok said. Sehun blushed as he looked down.

“I-I’ll be with Sehun.” Kai quickly said as he held on Sehun’s hand.

“Well, he’s with Kai.” Luhan said and Sehun glared at Kai.

“So, Kyungsoo and Joonmyun. Me and Chanyeol. And... Wufan and Tao, for the reunion?” Baekhyun asked.

“I guess I have no choice.” Wufan said.

“Wufan!!!!” Tao said.

“Okay, so let’s unpack our things and go swimming at the beach!!!” Chanyeol excitedly said and everyone got so happy by that.

--

It was warm as they walked in the beach. Even though, the beach was actually right behind Chanyeol’s house. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun brought some french fries that the maid has prepared, while Kai and Sehun brought 2 trays of drinks for them. Sehun walked faster than Kai as he offered the drink to Luhan.

“It’s not alcohol, right?” Luhan asked.

“No.” Sehun said and smiled.

“Thanks.” Luhan said as he ruffled Sehun’s hair. Kai who saw that only sighed, so he quickly put the tray on the table. Kai then sat next to Chanyeol.

“Dude, how about we surf?” Wufan asked to them with his hand already holding a surfing board.

“I’d love to. Kai, want to join us?” Chanyeol asked. Kai nodded and decided to come, instead of watching Sehun with Luhan.

Sehun on the contrary, didn’t notice Kai. Sehun kept talking with Luhan while sitting in the beach. Luhan then splashed water to Sehun’s face.

“Hyung, you’re mean.” Sehun said and laughed, he decided to do the same to Luhan.

“You’re also mean.” Luhan said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Whoa... Finally, going to the beach!!!” Sehun screamed. Luhan then pulled  Sehun’s hand and Sehun stood up.

“Come on! Run with me.” Luhan said. Sehun just smiled but he followed Luhan. They were running in the water and Luhan continued to splash water to Sehun. ‘This is going to be fun!’ Sehun thought in his mind. Meanwhile, Kai looked to both of them from afar.

[A/N: Kind of focusing on SeKaiHan? Mianhae ;_; But, I’ll post the other pairings afterwards, pinky promise ^^ Anyway, happy Ramadhan month for muslims around the world :D]