Chapter 10

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Baekhyun sat in the cafetaria while looking into his tea. Not knowing what to do, he just felt so sick. His friends only looked at him, thinking what’s the reason behind Baekhyun’s action.

“Baekhyun, are you okay?” Kyungsoo finally asked.

“Y-yeah, I’m okay.” Baekhyun said. He lied. He couldn’t sleep or eat, he didn’t really know what happened to him. It’s like, everything that happened is making his heart aching.

“No, you’re not. What happened?” Joonmyun said.

“Nothing, I’m just tired.” Baekhyun said. This time, he didn’t lie, he really felt tired. He then looked to into Chanyeol and his friends bench. He saw Chanyeol was perfectly fine. He has been trying to explain things to Chanyeol for several times, but Chanyeol never listened. The worse part was when Baekhyun stop doing that and all of a sudden, he started to call and text him.

“You haven’t eat anything, don’t you?” Joonmyun asked. Baekhyun simply shook his head.

“Oh God, you’re already skinny yet you didn’t eat?!” Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo held Baekhyun’s hand and Joonmyun just left, getting something to eat for Baekhyun.

“You know, I’m fine. Don’t you? It’s just I’m so tired.” Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo only sighed but still holding on Baekhyun’s hand.

“Is it because the work on the bakery is too hard? I’ll tell my mom about it.” Joonmyun said. Baekhyun only smiled and shook his head, because it really is not the reason. Joonmyun only sighed and decided to left.

Within minutes, Joonmyun then come, bringing a tray that filled with a chicken porridge and a mineral water, also a lemon tea.

“Now, you need to eat.” Joonmyun said as he finally sat beside Baekhyun.

“But, I’m fine. I don’t feel hungry.” Baekhyun said as he smiled, assuring his friends that he’s okay.

“No, you need to eat! Let me feed you.” Joonmyun said. He then took the spoon and dipped it into the porridge, Baekhyun could only open his mouth, letting the porridge to be in it. Baekhyun gulped on the smooth porridge. Joonmyun kept doing that until the bowl is empty.

“You said you’re not hungry?” Joonmyun said as he laughed.

“Joonmyun-ah, don’t do that. At least, he already eat.” Kyungsoo said.

“Thanks for everything. I don’t even know what am I going to do if I don’t have you guys on my side.” Baekhyun said as he smiled.

“Gnaaaawww..... You’re so cute, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said as he hugged Baekhyun. Joonmyun smiled and he joined the hug. Soon, they released the hug.

“And Joonmyun, thank you for the porridge.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s nothing. That’s what friends do, right?” Joonmyun said. Baekhyun only smile. Baekhyun then leaned his head on Joonmyun’s shoulder while Joonmyun wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder. ‘Because what you do is something that can’t be compared. Making me love you that I want to protect you. I really hope we could be more than this, Baekhyun. But, only to see your smile, it meant the whole world to me.’ Joonmyun told deep in his mind.

--

Chanyeol saw this view from his spot, he squeezed on his coke’s can, trying to control his anger. He saw Joonmyun hugging Baekhyun, and Baekhyun, he didn’t do anything. Baekhyun seemed to calm down.  Then he saw Baekhyun’s face, smiling, so beautifully that made him wonder at how God created him.

“If you like him, why don’t you confess?” Sehun said. Kai wasn’t with them, he probably flirting with girls or playing basketball.

“W-what? Who?” Chanyeol asked.

“Baekhyun. Don’t hide it anymore, I know you like him. So much.” Sehun said as he sipped on his mineral water, he was huffing and puffing, trying to catch his breath after playing soccer with another of his friend.

“But, how? I haven’t find any right moment.” Chanyeol said again, he finally admitted his stupidity to Sehun after all this time.

“Don’t wait for the right moment, make the right moment! I could tell that Baekhyun likes you too, but someone should make the first move.” Sehun said.

“Why don’t he make the first move?” Chanyeol asked.

“BECAUSE HE DOESN’T KNOW YOU LIKE HIM, STUPID!!!” Sehun said. Sehun just smacked Chanyeol’s head as he made the Щ(ºДºщ) face.

“YOUUU! You can’t do that to me!” Chanyeol said.

“Do I look like I care?! Shut up if you want my advice.” Sehun said.

“But, have you feel like this?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun was good about this, he had a lot of boys and girls who like him plus, he watch dramas and read novels.

“Feel like what? Like you need to confess? Yes.” Sehun said.

“Did you confess?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun shook his head.

“No, I’m not. I don’t have any courage to do it. But, what I’m going to tell is you that you really should confess to him.” Sehun said.

“Why should I?” Chanyeol asked.

“Because you don’t want to regret it and the chance of you being with him is also big.” Sehun said. Chanyeol only nodded, even though, Sehun was kind of stupid, but his romantic side can be helping in this kind of time.

“Really? Well, I don’t know. I’ll think of that. By the way, who’s the one you like at that time?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun could feel that Chanyeol is curious.

“You don’t need to know.” Sehun said. Chanyeol only let out an ‘oh’. Chanyeol then decided to buy a cup of tea for him and left Sehun alone. But, Sehun glad that Chanyeol wasn’t asking anymore.