Chapter 17

That Good Looking Jerk

Baekhyun, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo were walking as the soft wind blew. It was 5.45 p.m that Kyungsoo and Joonmyun walked Baekhyun to the bakery. Out of everything, Kyungsoo wanted to ask Baekhyun about him dating Chanyeol. But, he didn’t want to ask out his curiosity in front of Joonmyun because he knew it might hurt him.

“Here we are! Now, you guys need to go home.” Baekhyun said as he smiled.

“Just make sure you inform us when you reach home, okay?” Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun nodded. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun then waved a goodbye to Baekhyun. Kyungsoo was staring at Joonmyun, he wasn’t sure what Joonmyun felt about this. This must’ve hurted Joonmyun’s feelings, but either Joonmyun covered it well or he really felt happy for Baekhyun.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Kyungsoo was still staring blankly, somehow he just startled.  

“N-nothing. I-I was just. Hmm... I...” Kyungsoo could only said those things. Joonmyun confused.

“Spit it out, I know you want to ask something.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo only looked down, feeling shy because Joonmyun somehow just read his mind.

“Is it hurt when you know Baekhyun date Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked straight forwardly.

“No, I shouldn’t feel that way. I should support them and let them be happy.” Joonmyun said with a smile accross his face.

“Oh, I guess we all should feel that way.” Kyungsoo said as he awkwardly laughed.

“Yeah, we should. Loving someone is about you let them be happy. I don’t want to be such a selfish person like keeping him for me but he didn’t feel happy. I really hope him and Chanyeol will be happy.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo only smiled. Out of everything, Joonmyun was so sincere, it’s just everything that he talks about, his smiles and his intentions to the people that he loves, it’s all real.

“Let’s just, get something to eat. How about we grab something to eat?” Joonmyun said again.

“I want samgyeopsal!” Kyungsoo said and begged to Joonmyun. Kyungsoo started to make cute faces to Joonmyun which made Joonmyun laughed.

“Okay, stop doing that. I know a good restaurant! Let’s go for samgyeopsal” Joonmyun said.

“YEAHHHH! SAMGYEOPSAL! FINALLY!!!” Kyungsoo cheerily said. Joonmyun only laughed at Kyungsoo, somehow feeling that his pain just go away and after all, he felt glad when Kyungsoo was around him.

--

Kyungsoo and Joonmyun finally arrived at the restaurant. It was only a simple and small ones as the delicious smell could be smells by everyone. Kyungsoo was about to drool all over the place and his tummy was growling, asking for food.

“Your tummy needs to stop growling.” Joonmyun said and laughed. Kyungsoo only looked back and laughed.

“I’m so hungry, okay? I wouldn’t beg if I didn’t feel this way.” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun was still laughing at him. They sat as Joonmyun ordered the samgyeopsal. Kyungsoo ordered 2 hot lemon teas for both of them. They wait for a moment as the samgyeopsal came, it wasn’t ready yet. Joonmyun somehow put the pork belly on the stove, heating it up, letting the fat reduced itself and produced oil, making the meat became a little bit greasy. Once, it was done, Joonmyun put it on the lettuces and wrapped it.

“Now, open your mouth.” Joonmyun said as he was about to feed Kyungsoo.

“Joonmyun, I can do that to myself.” Kyungsoo said.

“Just let me feed you or I won’t treat the food for you.” By that statement, Kyungsoo just pouted. But ended up opening his mouth as Joonmyun feed the samgyeopsal.

“Plomush maish thash yoush ash thesh onsh whooshh pesshh.” Kyungsoo said with the samgyeopsal still on his mouth.

“Yah, just finish it before you talk.” Joonmyun playfully said. Kyungsoo then drank on the lemon tea and swallowed the food.

“I said, promise me that you’re the one who pay, okay?” By that, Joonmyun nodded. And with that Kyungsoo started to eat the sampgyeopsal so much, he’s starting to ba a pig whose a cannibal because he ate pork’s belly. For some reason, Joonmyun would chuckles because of Kyungsoo being like that.

“OH GOD! I’M SO FULL!” Kyungoo said out loud as he rubbed his tummy.

“Stop rubbing your tummy, that makes you look like a pregnant mom.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo shot a death glare to Joonmyun but failed, it turned to be a derpy look. Joonmyun laughed at Kyungsoo.

“You seriously need to stop laughing at me, Joonmyun-ah.” Kyungsoo said, feeling pissed off for a while.

“Yah, don’t be mad, Kyungsoo-ah. Now, you just made it seem that you really pregnant!” With that Kyungsoo just pinched Joonmyun’s arms.

“OUCH!!! Okay, okay. Kyungsoo is nice. Please, stop pinching me.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo let go of his pinch.

“You better pay now, I want to go home.” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun only nodded and paid for the foods, they both then walked outside from the restaurant.

“Should I walk you home?” Joonmyun said.

“No, buying me samgyeopsal is already enough. You need to rest.” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun then only smiled.

“Okay, just make sure you text me once you got home.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo nodded slowly in response. Joonmyun pulled Kyungsoo into a hug, a warm hug. Kyungsoo could feel his breathing is unconditional. Once, Joonmyun released the hug, he started to walk away.

“See you tomorrow, Kyungsoo-ah.” Joonmyun said as he waved. Leaving Kyungsoo there, standing against the cold wind as he waved back and threw a smile upon Joonmyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, hello and HELLO!!! Well, today, I'm sneaking on my laptop because somehow I'm being all alone at home.AND I MISS MY LAPTOP SO
MUCH *hugging it and i won't let go*
I'm not sure what to say, but I don't feel really great :/ Today, I had math!!! Like, it's freaking hard. And I don't know what to do. I really wish that
I won't be fail this time. BUT THAT WAS TOO HARD *cries a river*
Anyway, I remembered someone has asked for myunsoo scene and this chapter is freaking short.
I'll be updating once my exams is over, probably on friday or saturday. Make sure you guys look forward on the next couple! :D.
Also, thank you for wishing me good luck for my exams. No, my exams isn't done yet, I still have 2 more days =_=