Chapter 11

That Good Looking Jerk

 

The weather didn’t show it’s best part. It was supposed to be a sunny and warm day, but it wasn’t. The sky was gray as rain poured from for it. The fog wasn’t helping either and the cold down to everyone’s back wasn’t their favorite.

Baekhyun sat on the bench at the bus stop, he felt genuinely tired that he just wanted to go home, but the rain wouldn’t let him. He hugged himself still feeling the cold against his body. He could’ve run to the subway station, but it was way too far and he didn’t bring umbrella along with him. He only wore a black hoodie that prevented him from cold.

Baekhyun looked at his watch, it showed that it’s 7 p.m. Joonmyun’s mom told him to not go to work today because she noticed the dark circles below Baekhyun’s eyes, he even told her that he’s going to be fine, but she insisted that he didn’t need to go to work.

Well, he didn’t know why he couldn’t sleep. Because of Chanyeol? Yeah, that jerk. Since that incident, Baekhyun always called him and texted him, to explain things to Chanyeol but he never replied. Then Baekhyun just stopped, but Chanyeol just kept calling him. But he never reply or answer his call. The reason is simple. Why would he want to answer someone’s call but that person is too selfish to listen to others explaination? Baekhyun only looked at the rain and hoped that it would get better. Because he just wanted to go home.

--

Chanyeol walked with his hoodie covering him from the rain, he wore his t-shirt and shorts because he just played basketball with his friends at the school. Chanyeol looked around to the side of the street, the rain wasn’t good, it’s not the type of a lovely rain that would make you look from your window. It wasn’t the type of rain that would make you want to kiss someone you love or things like that. Chanyeol kept walking, he hummed into the song called Your Eyes by Super Junior.

“In this large world,
There’s only one person that I could think of,
I really want you
But, did you know this about me?”

Chanyeol could only think of Baekhyun right now, he didn’t really know what is this feeling? Is it only a simple crush? He never really think of that, it’s just Baekhyun’s smile can electrified the whole world. It was so warm. Chanyeol then kept walking untill he looked at someone at the bus stop, sitting on the bench. ‘Isn’t that Baekhyun?’ Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol then only crossed the street and come to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is still sitted, not knowing that Chanyeol was already standing beside him.

“Baekhyun, what are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked.

--

Baekhyun only looked at Chanyeol, he was surprised when he saw Chanyeol was already standing beside him.

“I’m waiting for the rain to stop.” Baekhyun simply said, still hugging himself.

“Well, the rain is pretty bad, you’re okay, aren’t you?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Baekhyun said. Well, he just lied, he could feel that his head was so dizzy. And luckily, Chanyeol was smart enough to see that Baekhyun lied. Chanyeol let the back of his hand touched Baekhyun’s forehead and he knew that Baekhyun’s body temperature is hot.

“You are not fine. You’re sick. You need to go to the doctor.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun stood up, trying to walk, but his vision is just black. He couldn’t see anything as he fell to the ground. Chanyeol panicked as he grabbed Baekhyun’s body. Chanyeol quickly grabbed his phone with his other hand and called his driver to pick him up.

--

Baekhyun woke up from his unconscious, he felt the light beside him is disturbing. He could feel that his body is burning. He looked around the room and he confused. He wasn’t home. He was sleeping on a king sized bed with a sky blue covers as it matched the curtains on his right side. In front of him was a black plasma TV. He could see the bookshelf on his left side filled with comic books. He blinked. ‘This room is just so big.’ He thought. He then look into his body and he was already wearing t-shirt and shorts. He shocked, he didn’t remember he changed before. He then sitted and found Chanyeol was sleeping on the couch next to him, Chanyeol’s sleeping face was perfect. Chanyeol looked like a baby but he bawled like a prawn that his knees almost touch his knees.

Baekhyun silently get up from the bed, even though, his head kept buzzing. He sat in front of the couch, looking into Chanyeol’s face. The perfect skin just shone, it’s like he didn’t have any pimples, his nose was perfect, his cheeks were also squishy, and damn, that pink thin lips that it looked like Chanyeol was smiling. Was Chanyeol an angel that derping into human beings? Baekhyun didn’t know that. Baekhyun only smiled, he never found this sight of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol could feel someone’s hot breath against his face, he opened his eyes as it looked into Baekhyun’s eyes. Baekhyun gasped, that he almost fell and Chanyeol just get up.


“Baekhyun, what are you doing? Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked, he let Baekhyun into the bed and made Baekhyun sit.

“I’m okay. What time is it? I need to go home.” Baekhyun said.

“You can’t go home with this kind of condition!” Chanyeol said.

“Why? I’m okay right now!” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol let his hand touched Baekhyun’s forehead, he could feel that Baekhyun’s temperature was still hot.

“No, you’re not okay. I’ll just grab something for you to eat, okay? Wait for a while.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun only pouted.

Within minutes Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol, he wanted to go home so bad. But, he knew that his condition wasn’t so good. Chanyeol then came into the room, holding a silver tray. Chanyeol put it beside Baekhyun.

“This is chicken soup and breads. Also, your medicines as well.” Chanyeol said and delicately smiled.

“I really don’t need this, Channie. I want to go home.” Baekhyun said.

“No, you’re not going home tonight. You’ll be staying here.” Chanyeol said.

“But, I have to go to school tomorrow, yet I haven’t take my uniform for tomorrow.” Baekhyun said again.

“We’ll take care of that tomorrow, okay? Just eat right now.” Chanyeol said. Just when Baekhyun was about to said something, a spoon full of chicken soup was put on his mouth.

“Eat, okay?” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun melted away. Baekhyun ended up letting Chanyeol fed him. Chanyeol teared up the breads and put it on the soup, Baekhyun kept eating that until it’s finished.

“Now, get the medicines.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun drank the medicines in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol had to be sure that Baekhyun drink all of that.

“Done.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol only smiled and ruffled Baekhyun’s head.

“I’ll go to bath right now. Just sleep.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun only nodded.

--

Chanyeol finished bathing and still held a small towel on his right hand, trying to dry his hair. Chanyeol looked directly into his bed and found out that Baekhyun was still wide awake.

“You haven’t sleep?! YAH! I told you to sleep!” Chanyeol said.

“How can you be like that to someone who’s sick? I was just watching” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol looked at the tv and it was ‘Invincible Youth’. He went in front of the tv and turned it off.

“But, still. You can’t do that. Just go to sleep.” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol pulled the bed sheets to Baekhyun’s body. He then just lie down on his couch.

“You shouldn’t sleep at the couch.” Baekhyun said.

“Well, I can’t let you sleep on the couch, either.” Chanyeol retorted back at Baekhyun.

“Channie, you’re being silly. That’s why they invented KING SIZED BED!” Baekhyun said and emphized the ‘king sized bed’. Chanyeol only sighed, he slowly reached the bed and lie beside Baekhyun.

Baekhyun chuckled at what Chanyeol did, luckily, Baekhyun was smart enough, right? Baekhyun looked into the curtains, hugging the bolsters and looking into the sky blue curtains. He stared at that for a couple of minutes. He got shocked when Chanyeol’s left hand hugging him from behind, making his back pressed against Chanyeol’s chest.

“Just go to sleep, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol then closed his eyes. Baekhyun gasped, he felt that his heart is jumping. And he was scared that Chanyeol could listen. He somehow smell the beautiful masculine scent from Chanyeol’s body and it somehow intoxicating. Baekhyun then closed his eyes, but keep letting Chanyeol’s arm hugging him. Because Baekhyun like the warmness of Chanyeol against him.