Chapter 24

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Kai bit on the straw of his third bubble tea. He wasn’t a fan of it but it calmed him down. Kai then sat on the bench in the hall. Kai sighed, he felt that he was being too weird. ‘Is Sehun likes that guy?’ Kai thought. Kai leaned his head on the wall and sighed once again.

“Hey.” Kai looked at the person who sat beside him.

“Hey, Kyungsoo.” Kai said.

“So, how do you feel? You seem so silence.” Kyungsoo said.

“Probably, just tired.” Kai lied.

“I see that Sehun is the only one who can make you better.”

“W-what?”

“Sehun. Come on, don’t lie to me. I know you like him.” Kyungsoo straight-forwardly said.

“Oh God, are you kidding? I think I might laugh so hard when I heard you said that.” Kai said and laughed.

“I’m not kidding.” Kyungsoo sincerely looked into Kai’s eyes.

“You’re weird, Kyungsoo.” Kai said and laughed.

“No, I’m not. I’m helping you solving your problems!” Kyungsoo said.

“Yeah, whatever.” Kai said

 “Aish!!! You. Okay, how about we go to the class? It will start in  minutes.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yeah, sure.” Kai said.

“But, don’t forget to smile. Everyone will be suspicous, if you aren’t!” Kyungsoo said and Kai smiled. Kyungsoo only held on Kai’s hand as he dragged Kai to the class.

--

Kyungsoo just got out from his choir class with Baekhyun and Joonmyun. This choir class was their last class and Kyungsoo literally thanked God, because he thought that his body was going to break. Kyungsoo then looked at Baekhyun’s gold bracelet.

“Baekhyun-ah, since when you wear bracelet?” Kyungsoo asked.

“This?” Baekhyun asked as he touched the bracelet.

“Is it from Chanyeol?” Joonmyun who was creeping behind them asked.

“Y-yes.” Baekhyun said.

“What bracelet?” Sehun suddenly came from the back and hugged Kyungsoo and Baekhyun from behind.

“Baekhyun. He just got a bracelet from Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo said.

“Whoa. Is it pure gold?” Kai asked as he touched the bracelet.

“I don’t know. He just gave it to me.” Baekhyun said and blushed. Chanyeol suddenly approached them and lingered his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“You know, you shouldn’t hug my Hyunnie, Sehun.” Chanyeol said.

“B-but, he’s my friend.” Sehun said.

“You can hug the others but not him.” Chanyeol said again.

“Not fair, Baekhyun is mine too.” Sehun said.

“SINCE WHEN?! HE’S MINE!!!” Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun tighter.

“Yah! You’re embarassing, Channie.” Baekhyun said as he hit Chanyeol’s arm.

“You can hug Kyungsoo if you want.” Chanyeol said.

“What? No. He’s my derp, how can you say that?” Joonmyun suddenly said. Kyungsoo looked at Joonmyun and somehow smiled.

“Whoa whoa whoa. I see that you guys are really dating, huh?.” Kai said.

“Oh Kyungsoo, you’re my derp.” Sehun said as he hugged Kai.

“And you’re my derp too, Joonmyun.” Kai said to Sehun.

“Sehun and Kai. Seriously?” Kyungsoo said and smirked because he was about to pinch their arms.

“Nonononono. We’re kidding. Right, Sehun-ah?” Kai said.

“Yup. This won’t happen again.” Sehun said as he pretended to zip his mouth.

“Awww.... Good boys.” Kyungsoo said as he tapped Sehun’s and Kai’s back. Six of them then left the school and talked about things.

--

Kyungsoo and Joonmyun walked in the street. The wind was blowing kind of to hard that Kyungsoo felt it was a little bit too cold. Kyungsoo bit his lips and hugged his own arms.

“You feel cold, huh?” Joonmyun worriedly asked.

“Yeah, the weather isn’t good.” Kyungsoo said.

“Your house is further to reach than mine. How about you stay at my house for a while?” Joonmyun asked.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. We have homeworks.” Kyungsoo said again.

“But, it’s going to rain soon. Just for a while, plus I think I can help you with the chemist assignment.” Joonmyun said and winked.

“Joonmyun, you sure know that chemist is my weakest point.” Kyungsoo said.

“Of course, Kyungsoo umma.” Joonmyun said and held on Kyungsoo’s hand firmly.

“Let’s go.” Joonmyun said and Kyungsoo followed him

--

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo arrived quickly. Luckily, when the rain started after they entered the house. Both of them sat on the couch, running out of breath.

“Tired of running?” Joonmyun asked. Kyungsoo only nodded by that.

“Do you want some drinks? I have sprite or cola if you want.” Joonmyun asked again.

“No, just stay.” Kyungsoo said and held Joonmyun’s hand. Joonmyun then just sat back, he then pulled Kyungsoo into his arms, hugging Kyungsoo tight.

“Why are you suddenly hugging me like this?” Kyungsoo asked and laughed.

“I like it when you’re with me. I never get the chance to hug you like this. It’s always Baekhyun who did that.” Joonmyun said.

“So, that’s why you were angry when Chanyeol told Sehun to hug me?” Kyungsoo asked.

“W-what?! I’m not angry.” Joonmyun said.

“Really?”

“Okay, angry. A little bit.” Joonmyun admitted.

“Angry? Why?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Hmm.... Jealous?” Joonmyun said.

“Jealous?” Kyungsoo asked and Joonmyun nodded.

“Hmm... Well. I like you.” Joonmyun confessed.

“You really do?” Kyungsoo asked and Joonmyun nodded.

“But, don’t you still like Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked again. Joonmyun laughed at it.

“Okay, I’ll change it. I liked Baekhyun and I love Do Kyungsoo. Is that clear?” Joonmyun said and Kyungsoo nodded. Kyungsoo felt the blood rushed on his cheeks that it made him blushed.

“So, what’s the answer?” Joonmyun asked.

“Yup. Yes. Oui.” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun smiled and hugged him tighter.

“Oh, te quiro, Do Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun teasingly said and Kyungsoo laughed. But, Kyungsoo’s laughter stopped when Joonmyun kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead.

“Don’t go away, okay? Just stay with me.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo nodded, he then cuddle into Joonmyun. ‘Because you matter to me, Kyungsoo, You're important to me.’ Joonmyun thought to himself with his arms still wrapped around Kyungsoo’s body.

[A/N: I know that a lot of people ship kaisoo than this. But, the pictures of Suho and D.O in London are just....lovely. Like, umma and appa belongs together! Anyway, I still haven't figure out about who Sehun will ends up with. So, I'll keep the sekaihan triangle love for a while. Thank you for the supports by reading, commenting and subscribing! That really means a lot to me :D]