Chapter 28

That Good Looking Jerk

 

 

Tao was having his drink as he walking around the beach. Tao has his eyes laid on the 3 guys who were surfing.

“WOOHOO!!!” Tao heard Wufan screaming. Then Tao realized something. Wufan and Kai had no shirt on. Tao nearly dropped his drink when Baekhyun  bumped into him.

“Ah, I see that you’re enjoying it. Don’t ya?” Baekhyun said as he laughed to Tao.

“Shut up! Y-you bumped me, that’s why I almost drop my drink.” Tao said.

“That’s not what I see.” Baekhyun said.  Chanyeol, Kai and Wufan walked to them with the waters dripped from their bodies. Baekhyun and Tao were pretty much mesmerized how y all of them.

“Hey, Hyunnie!” Chanyeol approached Baekhyun as he hugged him tightly.

“I could see that you and Tao were staring at us, Baekhyun. Did we have something wrong?” Wufan asked. Tao bit his lower lip as he shook his head.

“Tao probably like what he saw, Wufan. We’re shirtless.” Kai answered and laughed.

“W-WHAT?! N-NO. HOW CAN YOU ACCUSE ME LIKE THAT?!!” Tao said.

“Let’s just say, you guys are kind of hot.” Baekhyun answered.

“See? Even Hyunnie admit that! So, why won’t you admit?” Chanyeol said.

“You wish, Chanyeol. You’re weird, not hot. Pffttt” Tao said and Baekhyun laughed by his statement.

“But of course, Wufan is hot, huh?” Kai said. Tao couldn’t help but to blush as he looked down, avoiding Wufan’s stare.

“Actually, Tao also has a great body. He mastered Kungfu.” Kris said.

“Gnaaawww.... You guys seem so cute with all of that praise. No, wait. Did I just kind of shipping you guys? Oh God. It must be the virus from Baekhyun and Sehun.” Kai said. All of them laughed by that.

“Did you just say I’m spreading a virus to you, Kai?” Sehun said from behind.

“W-what?! No, I was—“

“Yes, he is. You better punch him, Sehun.” Tao said and Kai’s words just cut off by him.

“Let’s see who can run faster, huh?” Sehun said as he chased Kai. All of them laughed by that. Although, Luhan wasn’t laughing.

Chanyeol then suddenly put his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder and pecked on Baekhyun’s cheek. Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol and blushed madly.

“Yah! Channie!!!” Baekhyun said as he hit on Chanyeol’s arm.

“Hey, you just have to admit that you like it, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said as he just pecked on Baekhyun’s lips, making Baekhyun blushed even more.

“Tao, I think we should leave. It scares me to watch them like this.” Wufan said and nudged on Tao’s shoulder. Tao smiled and nodded. Chanyeol somehow laughed and winked at what Wufan did. Baekhyun didn’t notice what happened.

“Channie, why are you laughing?” Baekhyun asked to Chanyeol.

“You know, I kissed you because that would make Tao and Wufan leave. And they just left.” Chanyeol said.

“Wufan asked you to did that?!” Baekhyun asked, becaue it was so surprising.

“Just a hunch. They need sometime alone, right?” Chanyeol said.

“Why are you suddenly being nice to Tao?” Baekhyun asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

“So, that he wouldn’t steal my Hyunnie again!!!” Chanyeol said  and kissed on Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun released the kiss and smiled.

“Hey, guys!!! Let’s see the sunset!!!” Kyungsoo said from afar with a tray of sausages and french fries on his hands. Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly ran to Kyungsoo.

The sunset suddenly came as all of them sat in the beach. Baekhyun had his head lean on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Joonmyun rested his head on Kyungsoo’s lap and Kyungsoo Joonmyun’s fluffy and lovely hair. Wufan sat next to Tao and they just stared at the beautiful sunset. Sehun next to Luhan and Kai, as Sehun splashed water to both of them. Meanwhile, Xiumin and Yixing laid next to each other and humming. It was a beautiful day for all of them.

“Kyungsoo...” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo leaned down to Joonmyun.

“How about we go on a date tomorrow?” Joonmyun whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear.

“Are you serious?!” Kyungsoo asked and Joonmyun nodded.

“O-okay, in the morning?!” Kyungsoo asked again.

“Yup. As you wish.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo somehow giggled by that.

The sunset fastly gone and all of them quickly walked to the house. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to stand up, by pulling his hand. Chanyeol firmly held Baekhyun’s hand and smiled. Once they got inside, the maid already prepared them foods.

“Mr. Park, we’ve prepared seafood for the dinner.” The maid said. And all of them got into the house with smiles on their faces.

[A/N: Mainly about Taoris and Baekyeol moments^^. One more subscriber to reach 150 subbies!!! :D:D:D]