Date part 2.

That Good Looking Jerk

Baekhyun just changed into a gray colored shirt with a white jacket and an acid washed jeans. He also changed his chucks into a pair of white sandals. In front of him, there was Chanyeol with his soaked clothes.

“Just change now.” Baekhyun said as he tapped on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Chanyeol quickly left with his backpack on as he gritted his teeth. Baekhyun was about to order the food, instead, he bumped into a person which caused the person’s phone to fell.

“O-oh God, I’m so sorry.” Baekhyun said as he tried to pick the phone.

“That’s okay. It’s my fault.” The person said. Baekhyun then looked into the person’s face. The guy has that fair complexion with a little shades of pink on his cheeks, his eyes represents the innocent side of a man, a pair of big eyes, a pointed nose and a thin pink lips.

“No, it’s mine.” The person said as he looked into Baekhyun’s eyes. Baekhyun somehow only nodded. The perfection of this being in front of him distracted him a bit, like how those eyes perfectly glowing that Baekhyun was so envious about.

“Are you sick or something?” The person asked when he noticed that Baekhyun’s nose got a little bit red.

“Probably because of the rain. It got me soaked. Anyway, I’m Baekhyun. Sorry for bumping into you” Baekhyun simply said.

“That’s okay. I still think it’s my fault thought. I’m Luhan.” The person said as he offered his hand for the shake hands.

“HYUNNIE!!!! Have you order the food?” Chanyeol said from behind. Chanyeol swiftly moved towards Baekhyun and he then hugged Baekhyun from behind.

“I haven’t, Channie.” Baekhyun said.

“Who’s this? Is he a friend of yours?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m Luhan. I’m sorry I just bumped into your friend.” Luhan said.

“You sure have this kind of habit, huh?” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun only stepped on Chanyeol’s feet, making him ‘ouch’ in pain.

“He’s always like that. I’m Chanyeol.” Chanyeol mannerly said as he bowed.

“I think I know you. Aren’t you the son of the Kia Motors owner?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, it’s me. How did you know me, anyway?” Chanyeol asked.

“You’re quite famous, don’t you think?” Luhan said.

“I am seriously not famous.” Chanyeol said as he laughed.

“I guess I’ll be leaving soon. Since, I think you guys have some unfinish business. Bye, Chanyeol and Baekhyun” Luhan said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun only waved goodbye to Luhan.

“You don’t like him, don’t you?” Chanyeol asked to Baekhyun. Baekhyun only looked at him in a weird way.

“I don’t believe in love at first sight. And I suppose, I already have someone in my heart.” Baekhyun said, Chanyeol smiled and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair.

“Let’s just order something warm for tonight.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded and they both sat on one desk for 2 people.

“Do you like Jeonbokjuk? I’m thinking to order it.” Baekhyun asked.

“I like it.” Chanyeol agreed.

“Okay. So we’ll have Jeonbokjuk and hot teas?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol only nodded. Baekhyun called out for the waitress and ordered the food.

“Do you feel sick or something?” Chanyeol asked to Baekhyun as he put the back of his hand on Baekhyun’s head.

“I’m fine. It’s just, I miss being in the rain and fooling around. And I just did that with you.” Baekhyun said. Baekhyun could feel his tears were on the sides of his eyes.

“Are you crying?” Chanyeol asked, tightly gripped on his lover’s hand.

“It’s just wonderful, Channie.” Baekhyun said as he wiped his tears.

“Well then, don’t cry! You can always depend on me. You can talk about everything or if you want any kind of food I’ll make sure it’s available for you. I’ll do everything for you, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun then leaned his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder as Chanyeol hugged him. Chanyeol kissed the top of Baekhyun’s head for a moment.

Soon, the foods came and Baekhyun got back in to his seat. Chanyeol slowly blew into the steamy porridge that his cheeks made into a puff. Baekhyun who also did that then laughed when he saw Chanyeol’s puffy cheeks.

“Wae?!” Chanyeol innocently asked.

“No, it’s just you’re cute when you blew the porridge.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, I do recognized that I’m so cute looking.” Chanyeol said and laughed. Chanyeol tried to hide his embarassment that his cheeks were visually reddened. Baekhyun chuckled at this sight. Baekhyun put a spoon full of the porridge into his mouth.

“Oishii!!!” Chanyeol said as he his lips. Baekhyun could feel that his heart might got out from what he’s just seen. Even though, Chanyeol didn’t do it to appeal his iness.

“Shut it, Chanyeol. Just eat.” Baekhyun said, hiding his nervousness. Chanyeol only nodded and kept eating on his food.

Once, they were done. Chanyeol quickly paid for the food because he insisted that it’s a date. Baekhyun couldn’t even argue about it, so he let it be. They then hopped onto the bicycle that’s parked outside and Chanyeol fastly rode the bicycle. Baekhyun somehow got suprised as his hand clinched onto Chanyeol’s sweater. It only urged Chanyeol to rode the bicycle faster, Baekhyun then gave up and just hugged Chanyeol tightly from behind. Chanyeol smirked at that as he went to the right.

“We’re here!!!” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun quickly opened his eyes and he was surprised when he found that it’s Han River.

“Han river?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yup. I don’t walk around here often. So, I decided to go here.” Chanyeol said. The fountains with the rainbow lights, Chanyeol held into Baekhyun’s hand, dragging him to the bench so they’d sit on it. Baekhyun followed Chanyeol. Both of them sat in the bench and looked at the beautiful sight of Han River. Chanyeol made Baekhyun leaned his head against his shoulder.

“Shouldn’t we capture the moment?” Chanyeol asked.

“Seriously?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yup. The lights are pretty good here.” Chanyeol said, he pulled out his phone and clicked for the camera. Chanyeol then turned the flash on, to make sure that photo captured perfectly.

“Let’s make a ‘heart’ sign.” Chanyeol said. With that Baekhyun agreed and make the love sign with his right hand and the other half with Chanyeol’s hand.

“SMILE!!!” Chanyeol said, showing off his perfectly white rows of teeth as he captured it. Chanyeol then gave the phone to Baekhyun.

“This is good. Let’s do the peace sign!” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol followed Baekhyun’s direction to do the peace sign with his left hand and Baekhyun used his right hand. Chanyeol then captured the picture.

“Let’s just do the pouting pose!” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun then followed as they pouted together.

“Was it bad?” Baekhyun asked as he took Chanyeol’s phone.

“No, it’s great.” Chanyeol said.

“Whoa, I see that we make a cute couple!!!” Baekhyun cheerfully said.

“It’s because I’m so handsome that a girl might fall from the staircase when she looked at my face.” Chanyeol said.

“Shut up. It’s nothing to compared with my eyesmile!” Baekhyun said.

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“Okay, since I’m more mature than you are. I’ll just say yes.” Baekhyun said.

“Pffttt.... You’re not. Anyway, let’s just do the smile again!” Chanyeol suggested.  Baekhyun then smiled as Chanyeol? He just kissed Baekhyun’s cheek instead of smiling. Baekhyun could feel that his stomach was flipping outragesly.

“WHY DID YOU KISS MY CHEEKS INSTEAD OF SMILING?!” Baekhyun angrily said.

“It’s because you’re my boyfriend.” Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun.

“Okay, boyfriend.” Baekhyun said as he laughed while he was still hugging Chanyeol.

“How about we go home? It’s almost 9.00 p.m.” Baekhyun said.

“Let’s go!” Chanyeol said. They both went to the bicycle and Chanyeol somehow stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked.

“I-I’ve got something for you.” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol then pulled out a box, he opened it and there’s a pair of bracelets. One is silver and another one is gold.

“I was thinking that we need something special. So, I decided to buy this.” Chanyeol said again.

“I-I love it.” Baekhyun said, he pulled Chanyeol into a hug.

“Yours is gold. My name carved under it.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun was in awe, he never seen this coming. Chanyeol simply put the  bracelet on Baekhyun’s hand.

“Keep wearing this, okay? So, everyone will know that you’re mine.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun could feel his tears on the side of his eyes.

“That’s very nice of you, Channie. And of course, I’ll wear this everyday. You’re mine and no one won’t be able to take you from me.” Baekhyun said.

“Promise?” Chanyeol said.

“Pinkie promise.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol then cupped Baekhyun’s face, only to shocked Baekhyun. Chanyeol then lean closer and their lips warmly pressed against each others. Chanyeol only deepened the kiss that Baekhyun even urged him by lingering his hands on Chanyeol’s neck. The lights from the fountain made them glow as they kept kissing. Chanyeol then released the kiss.

“Let’s just go home, before we do something that both of us will regret.” Chanyeol said as he held on Baekhyun’s hand softly. ‘I love you, Baekhyun-ah. So, please. Stay with me.’ Chanyeol thought as he smiled into his boyfriend, looking at the beautiful guy with the cutest eye smile.

(A/N: So, any of you guys want to kill me for not updating in such a long time? -_-)