Chapter 19

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Baekhyun was doing the work in the bakery, he was so damn tired. And Tao could tell that. But, Baekhyun knew that he’s responsible on doing a good job. Baekhyun actually did great in everything that Joonmyun’s mom was sometimes blown away at his work, not that Tao wasn’t good enough, they both were good on this.

“Baekhyun and Tao. I’ll be leaving now! Don’t forget to get rest once you get home, okay?” Joonmyun’s mom said.

“Okay, aunt!” Baekhyun said as he smiled.

“Okay, ma’am!” Tao also said. Joonmyun’s mom then left the bakery, ended up leaving Baekhyun and Tao. Tao started to count the money on the cashier, he was bored actually. Not that the bakery never had customers, it was a pretty big hit. Tao was bored because Baekhyun wasn’t really talking.

“Baekhyun, are you tired?” Tao asked to Baekhyun.

“Yeah, a little bit. Why?” Baekhyun asked back, never did he knew that Tao paid attention on him.

“Oh, it’s just you don’t talk much.” Tao calmly said. Baekhyun started to massaged his own shoulders.

“Let me do that.” Tao said. Tao pulled Baekhyun’s hand and started to massaged Baekhyun’s shoulder. It was good and Baekhyun didn’t even know that he was good at this.

“Can I ask you a question?” Tao asked again.

“Yeah, sure.” Baekhyun said.

“How did you end up dating that Chanyeol guy?” Tao straight-forwardly asked.

“Hmmm..... That’s a long story. At first, he was being a jerk. And time by time, he was being nice and stuffs. So, yeah. We ended up dating, it’s just like that.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, I see. He’s a cute guy, you guys seems cute together.” Tao said.

“Really? Thank you.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah. Anyway, if he hurted you, let me know, okay? I’ll beat him up if he made you cry.” Tao said, being protective over his bestfriend.

“Sure, you can beat him with your wushu stick if he did that.” Baekhyun said. They talked for a while and they found Chanyeol entered the bakery.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY HYUNNIE?!!!” Chanyeol screamed at Tao, he ran to Tao and let go of Tao’s hands from Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“He’s tired, that’s why I massage him!” Tao said as he pouted at Chanyeol.

“Yah, Channie! Don’t be silly!” Baekhyun said as he hit Chanyeol’s arm hard, making him hissed in pain.

“But, he shouldn’t do that. You didn’t cheat on me, right?” Chanyeol said.

“For God’s sake, I’m not cheating on you. Idiot!” Baekhyun said.

“Oh well, how can you just realized that he’s an idiot? Have you done a background on him?” Tao said.

“Why do he need to do that? Do I look like somekind of a psycho?” Chanyeol said.

“No, but I know you’re crazy.” Tao said. Chanyeol was about to punch Tao’s face, but Baekhyun grabbed him by the arm.

“You know, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol then sighed.

“Then you probably should teach him on his manners.” Chanyeol said.

“And he should also take you to the mental hospital.” Tao said as he ‘meh-rong’ to Chanyeol.

“Oh guys, that’s enough.” Baekhyun said, he hit Chanyeol’s and Tao’s arms. They both hissed in pain.

“So, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

“Well, I was just wondering if I could walk you home or something.” Chanyeol nervously said.

“Oh well, then you need to sit for a while because I’m going to clean this bakery with Tao.” Baekhyun said.

“Hmmm... Okay. But, Hyunnie. Can I buy some cupcakes?” Chanyeol asked.

“Sure, what flavor do you want?” Baekhyun asked again.

“Red velvet. I want six of them!” Chanyeol said.

“Okay, I’ll take that later. Wait here, okay?” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol nodded. He smiled at Baekhyun as he dissapeared.

--

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had arrived as they both entered Baekhyun’s room. Chanyeol brought the bag of his cupcakes. Well, this was what Chanyeol asked for almost everyday. Chanyeol wanted to see Baekhyun’s apartment. It was only a small condo with everything was in blue. It was Baekhyun’s favorite colors. Chanyeol could see a single sized bed, a couch and a small kitchen on the corner. Chanyeol could see a few photos of Baekhyun on the shelf and also a tv. There’s also a closet beside the bed.

“It’s too small, isn’t it?” Baekhyun asked to Chanyeol whose eyes still wondered around. Chanyeol was surprised by Baekhyun’s question.

“No, it’s fine. It’s not small.” Chanyeol said, smiling to Baekhyun.

“Do you want to eat? Or maybe something to drink?” Baekhyun asked.

“I want iced lemon tea!” Chanyeol said excitedly.

“No, you shouldn’t drink any cold beverages!” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol then begged and kept doing aegyos.

“You know, that won’t work.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol then sighed.

“Fine. Hot lemon tea.” Chanyeol said as he pouted.

“Finally, something other than cokes!” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol only laughed and somehow kissed Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Make it quick, honey! I’m thirsty!” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun ‘ok’-ed Chanyeol with a wink and Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun then grabbed the cupcakes and put it on the fridge as well.

--

Baekhyun brought the tea and gave it to Chanyeol, he then sat next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn’t know what to do in Baekhyun’s room.

“Why don’t you turn on the tv?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

“Well, I’m confused on what to do.” Chanyeol said as he looked at Baekhyun.

“You’re being silly.” Baekhyun said as he pinched on Chanyeol’s nose. Baekhyun took the remote and the tv.

“Hmmmm... Stand up.” Baekhyun said.

“What for?” Chanyeol asked, but he followed what Baekhyun said. Baekhyun pulled the couch.

“It’s a sofa bed. Now, sit.” Baekhyun said.

“Do you want me to massage you?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

“Are you sure?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol only nodded, telling Baekhyun that he’s serious.

“O-okay.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol started to massage Baekhyun’s back, feeling the tensed muscles of Baekhyun’s slightly relaxing in his touch. Baekhyun found the way Chanyeol’s hands on his back was magical. Not that Tao wasn’t good at this. But there’s something special about Chanyeol’s long and beautiful fingers.

“Is that enough?” Chanyeol asked again, Baekhyun nodded.

“I like it when you’re being nice to me.” Baekhyun straight forwardly said.

“Really? Aww... You’re also nice, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said as he pecked on Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun smiled and surprised at what Chanyeol did. But somehow, it made him glad that he has Chanyeol.

They both sat comfortably with Chanyeol felt a little bit sleepy. Chanyeol somehow leaned his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. Chanyeol didn’t yawn and keeping his sleepiness, but he couldn’t held it anymore.

 “Hyunnie?” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

“I’m so sleepy.” Chanyeol said again, he then yawned like a baby.

“Okay, I’ll go grab a pillow.” Baekhyun said. But when he was about to go, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand.

“I don’t need a pillow.” Chanyeol said, with that he moved and rested his head on Baekhyun’s lap.

“Awww..... Someone is being so spoiled.” Baekhyun said as he laughed.

“I’m spoiled only to you, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun only Chanyeol’s hair, making Chanyeol getting sleepier and sleepier. In seconds, Chanyeol drifted to sleep. Baekhyun smiled the beautiful sight of Chanyeol. Baekhyun then leaned down and kissed Chanyeol’s forehead.

“Sleep tight, handsome.” Baekhyun said still ruffling on Chanyeol’s head and smiled.